Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

[Trade lock/Warning ]ID 63067913 flurlelyne said : My account is banned .!!!!!!

Go down 
+5
kfcjamal
Wahuh
GnatB
Vaati
Iburnq8
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Iburnq8
☆☆☆☆☆
Iburnq8

[Trade lock/Warning ]ID 63067913 flurlelyne said  :  My account is banned .!!!!!!  Empty
PostSubject: [Trade lock/Warning ]ID 63067913 flurlelyne said : My account is banned .!!!!!!    [Trade lock/Warning ]ID 63067913 flurlelyne said  :  My account is banned .!!!!!!  I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 06, 2013 12:49 pm

From 15 hour ago  @20:00 pm fanta 

The story is flurlelyne selling his romu..

A lot of players offered to  him including me ((my offer 3.3pure))

and canceled others and accepting mine after i asked to cancel trade 
kik timer (( 20:25 taking SS)) = 9:25 am fanta time 

[Trade lock/Warning ]ID 63067913 flurlelyne said  :  My account is banned .!!!!!!  Screen19

After 12h ago I found out he post in fantasitrade lf rom 3.2
From 9hour sgo...so after lock three hours

Now after all the time check what he said to me in kik 

[Trade lock/Warning ]ID 63067913 flurlelyne said  :  My account is banned .!!!!!!  Screen20

[Trade lock/Warning ]ID 63067913 flurlelyne said  :  My account is banned .!!!!!!  Screen21

[Trade lock/Warning ]ID 63067913 flurlelyne said  :  My account is banned .!!!!!!  Screen22

[Trade lock/Warning ]ID 63067913 flurlelyne said  :  My account is banned .!!!!!!  Screen23

[Trade lock/Warning ]ID 63067913 flurlelyne said  :  My account is banned .!!!!!!  Screen24

Seriously romu card isn't end of the world ..but post after 3 hours from trade lock in fantasitrade.com to buy romu 3.2 isn't funny .

[Trade lock/Warning ]ID 63067913 flurlelyne said  :  My account is banned .!!!!!!  948bbe10

that's from fantasitrade....posted after lock 3 hours....

right now the trade canceled...but his shameless isn't forgiven .

I'm just warning about this kind of worthless players in game even blocked me from his wall ...what a coward .

And i'm sorry my english not very good.
Back to top Go down
Vaati
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Vaati

[Trade lock/Warning ]ID 63067913 flurlelyne said  :  My account is banned .!!!!!!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Trade lock/Warning ]ID 63067913 flurlelyne said : My account is banned .!!!!!!    [Trade lock/Warning ]ID 63067913 flurlelyne said  :  My account is banned .!!!!!!  I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 06, 2013 2:08 pm

Let me think if i got it straight:

- He had Romu for sale.
- He recieved many offers, including yours.
- He cancelled every trade but yours.
- He was canceling yours, but he seemed to get "banned" before so.
- While on ban, he posted the WTB on Fantasicafor the offer you gave, even though he couldn't play.
- You got your TE back after some time.

Am i missing something here?
Back to top Go down
GnatB
☆☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: [Trade lock/Warning ]ID 63067913 flurlelyne said : My account is banned .!!!!!!    [Trade lock/Warning ]ID 63067913 flurlelyne said  :  My account is banned .!!!!!!  I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 06, 2013 2:16 pm

So, basically, He's trying to sell a Rom for 3.3k, that he may or may not have.  Trying to buy one for 3.2k.  Possibly so he'll have the one to sell.

Blaming banning for him taking so long to cancel, presumably to buy him more time to obtain the Rom at 3.2k.

Other than the somewhat amusing excuse, I believe that's generally known as arbitrage/buy low, sell high.... without taking the risk of buying ahead of time.
Back to top Go down
Wahuh
☆☆☆☆
Wahuh

PostSubject: Re: [Trade lock/Warning ]ID 63067913 flurlelyne said : My account is banned .!!!!!!    [Trade lock/Warning ]ID 63067913 flurlelyne said  :  My account is banned .!!!!!!  I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 06, 2013 2:20 pm

Basically he was trying to make a quick 100 te flip lol
Back to top Go down
Iburnq8
☆☆☆☆☆
Iburnq8

PostSubject: Re: [Trade lock/Warning ]ID 63067913 flurlelyne said : My account is banned .!!!!!!    [Trade lock/Warning ]ID 63067913 flurlelyne said  :  My account is banned .!!!!!!  I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 06, 2013 2:24 pm

Vaati wrote:
Let me think if i got it straight:

- He had Romu for sale.
- He recieved many offers, including yours.
- He cancelled every trade but yours.

- He was canceling yours, but he seemed to get "banned" before so.
- While on ban, he posted the WTB on Fantasicafor the offer you gave, even though he couldn't play.

- You got your TE back after some time.

Am i missing something here?
the red one ...
1) that's was excuse from him to cancel my trade after kept me 13 hour trade lock.
2) He went offline and posted in fantasitrade to buy romu for 3.2  after three hours from trade lock .

After that's stupid excuse he said asked mobage to cancel my trade and not keep lock anymore.

the problem is he accepted my offer after kept me 45min to one hour ..then trade lock me for 13 hour to look for another rom = \ 

check  from my ss 
[Trade lock/Warning ]ID 63067913 flurlelyne said  :  My account is banned .!!!!!!  Screen19
Back to top Go down
Iburnq8
☆☆☆☆☆
Iburnq8

PostSubject: Re: [Trade lock/Warning ]ID 63067913 flurlelyne said : My account is banned .!!!!!!    [Trade lock/Warning ]ID 63067913 flurlelyne said  :  My account is banned .!!!!!!  I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 06, 2013 2:30 pm

GnatB wrote:
So, basically, He's trying to sell a Rom for 3.3k, that he may or may not have.  Trying to buy one for 3.2k.  Possibly so he'll have the one to sell.

Blaming banning for him taking so long to cancel, presumably to buy him more time to obtain the Rom at 3.2k.

Other than the somewhat amusing excuse, I believe that's generally known as arbitrage/buy low, sell high.... without taking the risk of buying ahead of time.
I know about that but doesn't mean to lock me and wasting my time Evil or Very Mad .

WahuhBasically he was trying to make a quick 100 te flip lol 

ikr Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
GnatB
☆☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: [Trade lock/Warning ]ID 63067913 flurlelyne said : My account is banned .!!!!!!    [Trade lock/Warning ]ID 63067913 flurlelyne said  :  My account is banned .!!!!!!  I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 06, 2013 2:57 pm

To be fair, when I'm at work I don't check my main page/trades all that often, so taking up to an hour before I respond to something isn't terribly unusual.  Especially in a slow paced event like this.

The "tradelock you while looking for replacement" is fairly bad manners though. That said, I tend to behave as though just about anything I put in trade will be stuck there for at least half a day. Seems like a lot of people tend to start trades before logging off for the night.
Back to top Go down
kfcjamal
☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: [Trade lock/Warning ]ID 63067913 flurlelyne said : My account is banned .!!!!!!    [Trade lock/Warning ]ID 63067913 flurlelyne said  :  My account is banned .!!!!!!  I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 06, 2013 3:04 pm

he's an ass but half the playerbase are like him
Back to top Go down
JordanCTT

JordanCTT

PostSubject: Re: [Trade lock/Warning ]ID 63067913 flurlelyne said : My account is banned .!!!!!!    [Trade lock/Warning ]ID 63067913 flurlelyne said  :  My account is banned .!!!!!!  I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 06, 2013 10:55 pm

Hi,

Leader of Guild: Passing Fancy 3, here. Met 9 Zombies in GB2 and GB3. These are the names that I managed to pull from screen shot, hope it helps:

GB3 - Casual 9Zombies:
oakprawoot
HungHedHed

Didn't took every screen shot tho.

Cheers.
Back to top Go down
Iburnq8
☆☆☆☆☆
Iburnq8

PostSubject: Re: [Trade lock/Warning ]ID 63067913 flurlelyne said : My account is banned .!!!!!!    [Trade lock/Warning ]ID 63067913 flurlelyne said  :  My account is banned .!!!!!!  I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2013 2:04 am

GnatB wrote:
To be fair, when I'm at work I don't check my main page/trades all that often, so taking up to an hour before I respond to something isn't terribly unusual.  Especially in a slow paced event like this.

The "tradelock you while looking for replacement" is fairly bad manners though.  That said, I tend to behave as though just about anything I put in trade will be stuck there for at least half a day.  Seems like a lot of people tend to start trades before logging off for the night.
I'm agree with you,,but to lock me while looking  replacement for 13 hour  isn't funny at all .
He could cancel and check around .

kfcjamal
Ikr = \

JordanCTT
tyvm
Back to top Go down
Vaati
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Vaati

PostSubject: Re: [Trade lock/Warning ]ID 63067913 flurlelyne said : My account is banned .!!!!!!    [Trade lock/Warning ]ID 63067913 flurlelyne said  :  My account is banned .!!!!!!  I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2013 6:30 am

Iburnq8 wrote:
GnatB wrote:

I know about that but doesn't mean to lock me and wasting my time Evil or Very Mad .

ikr Evil or Very Mad
I was thinking about that.

When i played World of Warcraft, that was a really common practice in the auction house they have ingame. Players buy cheap and then sell high to gain gold profits. Some have even managed FORTUNES from that practice, and it's a tactic that isn't hated at all by its community. I even bought a few goods at cheaper prices and placed them at their standard costs, and made a few coins out of it.

Nobody is wrong by placing their goods on sale, nor on high prices. Both have their pros and cons, depending on the seller's needs and wits.

In my opinion, while his method was legit, his behaviour with you was not appropriate, making you waste your time and such, but not enough to the point of making a huge thread with dozens of screenshots. Although Romulus' high price and your desire for him could have made you mad enough to justify this action.
Back to top Go down
Iburnq8
☆☆☆☆☆
Iburnq8

PostSubject: Re: [Trade lock/Warning ]ID 63067913 flurlelyne said : My account is banned .!!!!!!    [Trade lock/Warning ]ID 63067913 flurlelyne said  :  My account is banned .!!!!!!  I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2013 6:55 am

Vaati wrote:
Iburnq8 wrote:
GnatB wrote:

ikr Evil or Very Mad
I was thinking about that.

When i played World of Warcraft, that was a really common practice in the auction house they have ingame. Players buy cheap and then sell high to gain gold profits. Some have even managed FORTUNES from that practice, and it's a tactic that isn't hated at all by its community. I even bought a few goods at cheaper prices and placed them at their standard costs, and made a few coins out of it.

Nobody is wrong by placing their goods on sale, nor on high prices. Both have their pros and cons, depending on the seller's needs and wits.

In my opinion, while his method was legit, his behavior with you was not appropriate, making you waste your time and such, but not enough to the point of making a huge thread with dozens of screenshots. Although Romulus' high price and your desire for him could have made you mad enough to justify this action.
If you think i made thread for romu ..You are certainly wrong .

The way he done to me not forgiven to people like him.

First i asked to cancel and he said deal with me with my first SS
Second kept me lock to find another romu for 13-14hour and ignored my kik.
Third find STUPID  excuse to cancel trade like my account banned and sending fake screen .
there's no need to use this method..he could use normal way but not to trick me all the time.

Isn't worth to warn people about him!? He may do that with others and wasting their time.
Back to top Go down
predator852
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
predator852

PostSubject: Re: [Trade lock/Warning ]ID 63067913 flurlelyne said : My account is banned .!!!!!!    [Trade lock/Warning ]ID 63067913 flurlelyne said  :  My account is banned .!!!!!!  I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2013 6:58 pm

I'm gonna agree with Iburnq8 on this one.

There are so many people going around complaining about scammers that have "stolen their cards" when in all actuality they gave those cards away, and people give them a sympathetic ear.

Here, on the other hand, we have a person who has been legitimately scammed. His possesion was tradelocked for quite some time while this other guy floated around trying to find deal without finishing the one he'd already started.

And on top of that, he wasted Iburnq8's time with these bogus lies and excuses. If you think you can flip a card, take it and try. But don't try to seal the flipped deal before taking the card, that isn't fair to the people on the other side of the card.
Back to top Go down
UkyoSonoda
☆☆☆☆☆
UkyoSonoda

PostSubject: Re: [Trade lock/Warning ]ID 63067913 flurlelyne said : My account is banned .!!!!!!    [Trade lock/Warning ]ID 63067913 flurlelyne said  :  My account is banned .!!!!!!  I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2013 7:13 pm

The essence of flipping is the buy low then sell high. What it sounds like this guy did was sell something high that he didn't own and hold that person's offer after the person retracted it making up lies as excuses while he ran around trying to find a low buy to flip with. That simply is just wrong.
Back to top Go down
Iburnq8
☆☆☆☆☆
Iburnq8

PostSubject: Re: [Trade lock/Warning ]ID 63067913 flurlelyne said : My account is banned .!!!!!!    [Trade lock/Warning ]ID 63067913 flurlelyne said  :  My account is banned .!!!!!!  I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 08, 2013 4:17 am

predator852 wrote:

There are so many people going around complaining about scammers that have "stolen their cards" when  in all actuality they gave those cards away, and people give them a sympathetic ear.

Here, on the other hand, we have a person who has been legitimately scammed. His possesion was tradelocked for quite some time while this other guy floated around trying to find deal without finishing the one he'd already started.

And on top of that, he wasted Iburnq8's time with these bogus lies and excuses. If you think you can flip a card, take it and try. But don't try to seal the flipped deal before taking the card, that isn't fair to the people on the other side of the card.
That's the point to warn people about him .
Back to top Go down
Vaati
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Vaati

PostSubject: Re: [Trade lock/Warning ]ID 63067913 flurlelyne said : My account is banned .!!!!!!    [Trade lock/Warning ]ID 63067913 flurlelyne said  :  My account is banned .!!!!!!  I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 08, 2013 6:49 am

Iburnq8 wrote:
predator852 wrote:

There are so many people going around complaining about scammers that have "stolen their cards" when  in all actuality they gave those cards away, and people give them a sympathetic ear.

That's the point to warn people about him .
Point taken. Didn't considered taking cards as hostages for a scam. He could have very well just sell the card and then attempt to buy Romulus from another seller at a lower rate, but instead clinged to the possibility of not getting one at all, going through all the lies and fake images to delay as much as possible.

Thanks for the enlightment, predator. Explained Iburnq8's need to alarm us of him.

IMO, if i had such a deal, i'd take it and then buy a Colbert and maybe an Archibald with the TE Razz

Back to top Go down
TheRain7

TheRain7

PostSubject: Re: [Trade lock/Warning ]ID 63067913 flurlelyne said : My account is banned .!!!!!!    [Trade lock/Warning ]ID 63067913 flurlelyne said  :  My account is banned .!!!!!!  I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 08, 2013 3:56 pm

Let the Rain explain!  (i think this is my catch phrase from now on XD)

Vaati wrote:
Point taken. Didn't considered taking cards as hostages for a scam. He could have very well just sell the card and then attempt to buy Romulus from another seller at a lower rate, but instead clinged to the possibility of not getting one at all, going through all the lies and fake images to delay as much as possible.

Thanks for the enlightment, predator. Explained Iburnq8's need to alarm us of him.

IMO, if i had such a deal, i'd take it and then buy a Colbert and maybe an Archibald with the TE
@Vaati

I think you misunderstand what happened. This was nothing like the wow auction house numbers game shinanigans... This guy was not trying to make sure he can buy a 2nd one lower before selling his 1st.

He was selling a card that he did not even have.

First he lied to Burn saying he had a Romulus to sell, they negotiate a deal for 3.3k, he then has Burn send the offer (and thus locking in the TE)

AND THEN, with Burn's 3.3k on hold, he tells all sorts of lies to stall for time because he did not have a Romulus.

And then he turns around and uses that time to try to actually buy one for 3.2k, so that he can complete the 3.3k deal to make a 100TE profit.

---------------

The honest way to flip is to buy a card for as low as possible and try to sell higher, and you will always run the risk of not being able to find a buyer to sell higher to.

Essentially what this guy did was trying to flip without taking that risk.

The crime here is not the delay, but the lies.

-He misrepresented what he had, he was"selling" a Romulus when he didn't even have a Romulus.
-And then he lied about being banned and all sorts of crap to give himself time to buy one for a low price AFTER he's already negotiated the higher selling price; thus taking no risk at all, because if he fails to buy one for 3.2k... he can just cancel the 3.3k deal with Burn. He himself loses nothing in the exchange. (and meanwhile Burn loses his TE for half a day, during which he could have used them for other stuff, like buying a Colbert lol... or maybe buying from a seller who actually had a card to sell)
Back to top Go down
Iburnq8
☆☆☆☆☆
Iburnq8

PostSubject: Re: [Trade lock/Warning ]ID 63067913 flurlelyne said : My account is banned .!!!!!!    [Trade lock/Warning ]ID 63067913 flurlelyne said  :  My account is banned .!!!!!!  I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 08, 2013 4:06 pm

TheRain7 wrote:
Let the Rain explain!  (i think this is my catch phrase from now on XD)

Vaati wrote:

IMO, if i had such a deal, i'd take it and then buy a Colbert and maybe an Archibald with the TE
@Vaati

I think you misunderstand what happened. This was nothing like the wow auction house numbers game shinanigans... This guy was not trying to make sure he can buy a 2nd one lower before selling his 1st.

He was selling a card that he did not even have.

First he lied to Burn saying he had a Romulus to sell, they negotiate a deal for 3.3k, he then has Burn send the offer (and thus locking in the TE)

AND THEN, with Burn's 3.3k on hold, he tells all sorts of lies to stall for time because he did not have a Romulus.

And then he turns around and uses that time to try to actually buy one for 3.2k, so that he can complete the 3.3k deal to make a 100TE profit.

---------------

The honest way to flip is to buy a card for as low as possible and try to sell higher, and you will always run the risk of not being able to find a buyer to sell higher to.

Essentially what this guy did was trying to flip without taking that risk.

The crime here is not the delay, but the lies.

-He misrepresented what he had, he was"selling" a Romulus when he didn't even have a Romulus.
-And then he lied about being banned and all sorts of crap to give himself time to buy one for a low price AFTER he's already negotiated the higher selling price; thus taking no risk at all, because if he fails to buy one for 3.2k... he can just cancel the 3.3k deal with Burn. He himself loses nothing in the exchange. (and meanwhile Burn loses his TE for half a day, during which he could have used them for other stuff, like buying a Colbert lol... or maybe buying from a seller who actually had a card to sell)
He have romu with leading him....plus i sent my offer to check it ..other offers from the players canceled  but only me is not .. check first SS .

but after that ....he locked me all this time to find another rumo for  3.2 
Back to top Go down
TheRain7

TheRain7

PostSubject: Re: [Trade lock/Warning ]ID 63067913 flurlelyne said : My account is banned .!!!!!!    [Trade lock/Warning ]ID 63067913 flurlelyne said  :  My account is banned .!!!!!!  I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 08, 2013 4:17 pm

ohe.

well that changes the story a little ~( =-=)~
that SS doesn't show me that he had it XD

NOW I FEEL SILLY

*Rain rolls away* kukuku
Back to top Go down
UkyoSonoda
☆☆☆☆☆
UkyoSonoda

PostSubject: Re: [Trade lock/Warning ]ID 63067913 flurlelyne said : My account is banned .!!!!!!    [Trade lock/Warning ]ID 63067913 flurlelyne said  :  My account is banned .!!!!!!  I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 08, 2013 4:18 pm

Yeah but burn even with the card set as lead given the way he handled it, it sounds like he originally had no intention of selling Romulus but due to the amount of TE people were offering for it he was trying to flip a 2nd Romulus he didn't own which is essentially the same as rain described as his lead technically is NFS in this case and thus not an actual trade commodity.
Back to top Go down
Iburnq8
☆☆☆☆☆
Iburnq8

PostSubject: Re: [Trade lock/Warning ]ID 63067913 flurlelyne said : My account is banned .!!!!!!    [Trade lock/Warning ]ID 63067913 flurlelyne said  :  My account is banned .!!!!!!  I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 09, 2013 3:09 am

UkyoSonoda wrote:
Yeah but burn even with the card set as lead given the way he handled it, it sounds like he originally had no intention of selling Romulus but due to the amount of TE people were offering for it he was trying to flip a 2nd Romulus he didn't own which is essentially the same as rain described as his lead technically is NFS in this case and thus not an actual trade commodity.
Yes Evil or Very Mad  ...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Trade lock/Warning ]ID 63067913 flurlelyne said : My account is banned .!!!!!!    [Trade lock/Warning ]ID 63067913 flurlelyne said  :  My account is banned .!!!!!!  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Trade lock/Warning ]ID 63067913 flurlelyne said : My account is banned .!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1