Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

What unit/s do you want to Level Break?

Go down 
+59
slimcrazy
Kuntika
aszutai
Momokomoko
WindBottle
LivingNexus
Blindwisdom
Havok000
aubade888
meximan1390
Eryia
nathantmorin
Despoted
Zenobius
spott96
MythSearcher
myad
Onisunit
metadune
skrfirefly
shadowmako
SnowTempest
Roverwijn
Kafiee
jrdmaan
thearm05
Arabelladonna
ratzking
furoki
MHStevie
rawrnessgirl
Aniwo
Reskator
Maggot
nakuai
ZiXR
Maxim-knight
pnoytroi
po1102
Lornoth
Schdawn
Ghost_Star
Happiemealz
Esofonic
lmnseason
orionknight
mrglplx
Sabin76
KuroStar
The6thToe
Dragonus
Coyoterain
sultunpepper
BraveDemon
memphiskite
sGabe4
TheWRATH0fG0D
CP_Cranfill
Tattycoram
63 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
pnoytroi
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
pnoytroi

What unit/s do you want to Level Break? - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What unit/s do you want to Level Break?   What unit/s do you want to Level Break? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 8:25 pm

Anyone know if you level break a recruiteable monster that that level will translate over to their recruited form?

Will it also make the price higher as well? (Which is common sense that it would)
Back to top Go down
Havok000
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: What unit/s do you want to Level Break?   What unit/s do you want to Level Break? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 8:41 pm

I've already broken Nina up to 130, but I have a lot of fruit left. Vlad is very tempting with a 152.9k ground attack at 140. Plus I like how he bumps up to a C speed in arena.
Back to top Go down
skrfirefly
☆☆☆
skrfirefly

PostSubject: Re: What unit/s do you want to Level Break?   What unit/s do you want to Level Break? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 12:27 am

pnoytroi wrote:
Anyone know if you level break a recruiteable monster that that level will translate over to their recruited form?

Will it also make the price higher as well? (Which is common sense that it would)

i dont think they will bring over, but i do hope they would..

who know mobage want you to buy Pears with real $$$ Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Blindwisdom

Blindwisdom

PostSubject: Re: What unit/s do you want to Level Break?   What unit/s do you want to Level Break? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 1:40 pm

I would like to Vlad but sadly don't have him so I jucst chose Bernhard and I'm happy with it for the time being .
Back to top Go down
LivingNexus

LivingNexus

PostSubject: Re: What unit/s do you want to Level Break?   What unit/s do you want to Level Break? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 3:34 pm

I breakmaxed my Xiahou Dun today Smile
Back to top Go down
pnoytroi
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
pnoytroi

PostSubject: Re: What unit/s do you want to Level Break?   What unit/s do you want to Level Break? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 8:30 pm

Level Broke the Following:

Fenrir
Manfred
Okta
Monica
Eury
Aragon
Cuniculus
Alvida

Need to Break the Following:
Don't know yet if I want to level break Isabelle, especially if it doesn't transfer over to her unit form >_<
Back to top Go down
Tattycoram
☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: What unit/s do you want to Level Break?   What unit/s do you want to Level Break? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 1:52 pm

Blindwisdom wrote:
I would like to Vlad but sadly don't have him so I jucst chose Bernhard and I'm happy with it for the time being .

I wonder if level breaking impacts the HP that units are assigned in the Battle Arena. If so, level breaking a Bernhard and making sure he is first in your lineup might be a very smart idea! - to make him an even better wall/tank. Did anyone figure out the Battle Arena HP question?
Back to top Go down
WindBottle

WindBottle

PostSubject: Re: What unit/s do you want to Level Break?   What unit/s do you want to Level Break? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 11:30 am

I have a boatload of Ambrosia, but I'm not certain which units to LB...

I already LB Nana, but now I've got to decide between Nina, Saki and Dana...

Or to sit and wait for someone else..

Hmm...

Any suggestions?
Back to top Go down
Momokomoko

Momokomoko

PostSubject: Re: What unit/s do you want to Level Break?   What unit/s do you want to Level Break? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 2:55 am

If I could afford to waste Ambrosia I would LB Drea.. coz we have the same name and she looks (kinda) like me... ♥_♥
Back to top Go down
http://draeismomo.wordpress.com
aszutai
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
aszutai

PostSubject: Re: What unit/s do you want to Level Break?   What unit/s do you want to Level Break? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 4:26 am

Level breaking Monica Very Happy No reason not to lol

Also level breaking my Elizabeth as well, not really sure why I'm doing that...

@pnoytroi

This is just a guess, but since monster levels reset after you successfully recruited them; I would expect them not to keep the level breaks. But I don't have anything to back it up with, guess I can do a little bit of testing when next recruitment event comes around Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.genbustudios.com
Kuntika

Kuntika

PostSubject: Re: What unit/s do you want to Level Break?   What unit/s do you want to Level Break? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 6:06 pm

Canis for me, since she's my best unit along with Diane
Back to top Go down
slimcrazy

PostSubject: Re: What unit/s do you want to Level Break?   What unit/s do you want to Level Break? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 10:23 pm

Should I level break Zande? The only other 5* I have is Marguerite and I dont want to level break her. No 6* units atm...
Back to top Go down
Brokenluckx3
☆☆
Brokenluckx3

PostSubject: Re: What unit/s do you want to Level Break?   What unit/s do you want to Level Break? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 2:52 pm

unfortunately I only have 1 6*, Paris, and I LB'd her fully and now I have extra ambrosia thats just sitting around tempting me. its calling... Use me on your 5*s.. it's okay.. you'll get more..

lol I thought about using it on Luce because I love her so much, but her stats are so bad that even at 100 she'd still be pretty bad.. =/

I gave Sonia an ambrosia during the arena so she could get some exp during the event but it still said max level, I was pissed =/
Back to top Go down
Yuan
☆☆☆☆
Yuan

PostSubject: Re: What unit/s do you want to Level Break?   What unit/s do you want to Level Break? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 3:17 pm

So far I've fully broken Reamy (5*), Kiki and Zande, and still have enough Ambrosia to break another couple of 5*s or a 6* when I get one. Yay~
Back to top Go down
sGabe4
☆☆☆☆☆☆
sGabe4

PostSubject: Re: What unit/s do you want to Level Break?   What unit/s do you want to Level Break? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 3:39 pm

I never needed to actually lvlbreak any units, since I bought myself a lvlbroken Paris and Chiara.
Now I have a Nina but I don't really wanna waste ambrosia on her, even though her land attack at 140 is pretty devastating.
Back to top Go down
Dmhlucky
☆☆
Dmhlucky

PostSubject: Re: What unit/s do you want to Level Break?   What unit/s do you want to Level Break? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 10:28 am

Opinion question.

As i currently only have 2 6* units, i am wondering if i should just wait, or level break them. They are Abel and Matahari. Ofc the next question, which do i level break. Mata is a 30 cost, better overall stats and faster, but Abel is 25 cost (allowing use in the 25 and undet cost Arena event, if they have it again)

Overall i am more tempted by Mata, mainly due to the speed, but i am not sure if should just wait to see if i eventually get something better.

I finally collected 10 Ambrosia, which is why i am hesitating. If i was sitting on 30 or so, i would break both, but its taken me this long to get 10.

Thoughts?

Thanks,

Donny
Back to top Go down
saphion

PostSubject: Re: What unit/s do you want to Level Break?   What unit/s do you want to Level Break? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 10:57 am

Honestly i dont think you should LB any of them. Save it for something better e.g. trade up abel + mata for a paris or something that you know would be worth more if you LB them

Doro
Rein
Abel
Petra
Ana

all of these cards have already fallen below or are about to fall below the 100TE mark and i believe will continue falling so no point in level breaking them. Instead trade up for something better and LB that unit instead
Back to top Go down
MythSearcher
☆☆☆☆
MythSearcher

PostSubject: Re: What unit/s do you want to Level Break?   What unit/s do you want to Level Break? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 11:00 am

Dmhlucky wrote:
Opinion question.

As i currently only have 2 6* units, i am wondering if i should just wait, or level break them. They are Abel and Matahari. Ofc the next question, which do i level break. Mata is a 30 cost, better overall stats and faster, but Abel is 25 cost (allowing use in the 25 and undet cost Arena event, if they have it again)

Overall i am more tempted by Mata, mainly due to the speed, but i am not sure if should just wait to see if i eventually get something better.

I finally collected 10 Ambrosia, which is why i am hesitating. If i was sitting on 30 or so, i would break both, but its taken me this long to get 10.

Thoughts?

Thanks,

Donny

I must say that they are unlikely to have another 25 DC arena in the near future.
The Japanese version 2nd Arena is limited to Melee units, and the 3rd Arena is divided into 2 halves, first is DC 20 or lower(there goes most 6*s), the second is unlimited.

My only 6* right now is Mata, and I am not breaking her eventhough I have 26 Ambrosia.
The reason?
I am saving 10 for a Poison 6* melee speed B+ unit, and 10 for a Slow unit.
I was planning to use the 6 on Mata, but come to think of it, Mata is not deployable until the 2nd half of the 3rd Arena, and the Melee Arena is coming soon, I will be relying on 5*s quite a bit, so I am thinking of breaking 5* units for that.
Back to top Go down
Dmhlucky
☆☆
Dmhlucky

PostSubject: Re: What unit/s do you want to Level Break?   What unit/s do you want to Level Break? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 11:14 am

Well as far as selling goes, how much does the average capped 4* sell for? how about 5*s? I know it would depend on the unit, as some are much better. I would like to get a decent 6*, mata is nice, but i know she is on the lower side of attack.

THanks for the advise. and as i said, i was not planning on breaking either right away, was just thinking, i know some 5*'s are just really good, like how Debbie is a really good 4*, so i guess lets stab at that then, for 5*'s, If i were to break any of them, which should i break?

Rose
Dermond
Ignat
Sheryl
Aquila
Thrain (not breaking him, just listing as i have -_-)
Mihiro
Zande
Patricia
Holly (again, just listing as i have her)
Sofia
Diane

I have very few powerful Magic cards, so my thoughts would be towards Mihiro, but at the same time, i know i have cards with better stats.

Again, any suggestions are appreciated, and again, i don't plan yo break anything yet, just getting input for when i do.

thanks~

Donny
Back to top Go down
saphion

PostSubject: Re: What unit/s do you want to Level Break?   What unit/s do you want to Level Break? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 11:28 am

Diane has nice stats when LB but not really arena deployable

Zande is good for melee arena coming up next and the 20DC arena after

Sofia will have nice stats too but wont really increase her value much

others not so much
Back to top Go down
Dmhlucky
☆☆
Dmhlucky

PostSubject: Re: What unit/s do you want to Level Break?   What unit/s do you want to Level Break? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 11:53 am

Been a while since this thread was active, but i had a some more advice questions.

I have a few 6*'s now, but was trying to figure which ones to LB.
I already MLB Borage and just traded another card for a MLB Dana.
Mata is 138/140 (already Broken, just not capped yet)
Of the following which should i break first: Abel, Lu Bu, Medicis, Dorothea, Morticia, Pregare, Nanaca, Ombre, Patear. Right now i have 66 Ambrosia, and i am not necc breaking any of these yet. Just getting suggestions.
I know Ombre is a slightly better Mata, but i Broke mata before i got Ombre. Borage is a Great poisoner and overall good damage. Dana is a good overall Missile. So i was thinking a mage next. But then its between Medicis which is not bad for AoE, Dorothea and Morticia are both good poisoners, but have same total at 140, and Pregare is a really good Anti-air slow. So between the 4 mages, which would you suggest first?
Or if there is one of the others i have that shines out, which would you recommend.

Thanks for the advice. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What unit/s do you want to Level Break?   What unit/s do you want to Level Break? - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What unit/s do you want to Level Break?
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4