Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

What unit/s do you want to Level Break?

Go down 
+59
slimcrazy
Kuntika
aszutai
Momokomoko
WindBottle
LivingNexus
Blindwisdom
Havok000
aubade888
meximan1390
Eryia
nathantmorin
Despoted
Zenobius
spott96
MythSearcher
myad
Onisunit
metadune
skrfirefly
shadowmako
SnowTempest
Roverwijn
Kafiee
jrdmaan
thearm05
Arabelladonna
ratzking
furoki
MHStevie
rawrnessgirl
Aniwo
Reskator
Maggot
nakuai
ZiXR
Maxim-knight
pnoytroi
po1102
Lornoth
Schdawn
Ghost_Star
Happiemealz
Esofonic
lmnseason
orionknight
mrglplx
Sabin76
KuroStar
The6thToe
Dragonus
Coyoterain
sultunpepper
BraveDemon
memphiskite
sGabe4
TheWRATH0fG0D
CP_Cranfill
Tattycoram
63 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Lornoth
☆☆☆☆
Lornoth

What unit/s do you want to Level Break? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What unit/s do you want to Level Break?   What unit/s do you want to Level Break? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 4:44 pm

I would think breaking LE 4* cards would be a waste of effort, as most of their worth comes from their Rarity/artwork, not their stats in the first place.
That is, unless You want to use them, then it would be worthwhile i guess. But purely for sale purposes i wouldn't think it would make a whole lot of difference.

As for me i'll be breaking Charles! He'll always be a part of my Arena team for the rest of time, how could that ever be a waste?
Back to top Go down
po1102
War Hero [Rare]
po1102

PostSubject: Re: What unit/s do you want to Level Break?   What unit/s do you want to Level Break? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 9:35 pm

Fen fen and Francs will be the first to taste fruits~ <3
Back to top Go down
pnoytroi
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
pnoytroi

PostSubject: Re: What unit/s do you want to Level Break?   What unit/s do you want to Level Break? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 10:11 pm

It just sucks 1 fruit only levels up 2 levels lol
Back to top Go down
Maxim-knight

Maxim-knight

PostSubject: Re: What unit/s do you want to Level Break?   What unit/s do you want to Level Break? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 10:13 pm

You all seem to forget the most OP 4* around- Xiahou DUN DUN DUN!!! The dude makes most 5*s a joke. high DC but he will quickly earn his fruit!
Back to top Go down
ZiXR

PostSubject: Re: What unit/s do you want to Level Break?   What unit/s do you want to Level Break? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 2:22 am

Yes is this an event item only that will disappear or a new permanent feature / item (pot & TE) imagine what they will be worth if tradeable $^$ cha ching... My fave is Hilde (I know not the the most powerfull) she is so bad a$$, plus at 120 she will have more boom!! I have no 6* yet and although I have a couple of 6* goals Hilde still my fave art... Also if its possible to save the fruit after the event who will horde them for the release of the new 7*?! If n when you obtain 1 lol
Back to top Go down
nakuai
☆☆
nakuai

PostSubject: Re: What unit/s do you want to Level Break?   What unit/s do you want to Level Break? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 3:11 am

po1102 wrote:
Fen fen and Francs will be the first to taste fruits~ <3

Yup fen fen :3 definitely fen fen <3
Back to top Go down
Maggot
☆☆
Maggot

PostSubject: Re: What unit/s do you want to Level Break?   What unit/s do you want to Level Break? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 3:47 am

Cookie. Just Cookie. > Hugues > 180k total Land damage Vlad. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Reskator

PostSubject: Re: What unit/s do you want to Level Break?   What unit/s do you want to Level Break? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 3:52 am

Is it worth to level break Sofia?

I'm kinda new and don't know if its worth to use the fruits for her.
Back to top Go down
Esofonic
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Esofonic

PostSubject: Re: What unit/s do you want to Level Break?   What unit/s do you want to Level Break? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 3:53 am

Reskator wrote:
Is it worth to level break Sofia?

I'm kinda new and don't know if its worth to use the fruits for her.

better to use your fruit to other unit if I were you Smile
Back to top Go down
Aniwo
☆☆☆☆
Aniwo

PostSubject: Re: What unit/s do you want to Level Break?   What unit/s do you want to Level Break? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 5:04 am

Maggot wrote:
Cookie. Just Cookie. > Hugues > 180k total Land damage Vlad. Very Happy

My thoughts exactly about Vlad. His level broken ground damage is literally broken. Laughing

I don't want to talk about "what I'll level break" because still I don't know if I'll get a single fruit... You guys are all talking like if all of us were getting tons of fruits... don't rush and wait.

We will see some lvl 120units tho, thinking about players trading a unit between their multiple alts and using all the fruits on it.
Back to top Go down
Schdawn
☆☆
Schdawn

PostSubject: Re: What unit/s do you want to Level Break?   What unit/s do you want to Level Break? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 7:53 am

ZiXR wrote:
Yes is this an event item only that will disappear or a new permanent feature / item (pot & TE) imagine what they will be worth if tradeable $^$ cha ching... My fave is Hilde (I know not the the most powerfull) she is so bad a$$, plus at 120 she will have more boom!! I have no 6* yet and although I have a couple of 6* goals Hilde still my fave art... Also if its possible to save the fruit after the event who will horde them for the release of the new 7*?! If n when you obtain 1 lol

It's a permanent feature.

Unfortunately the Ambrosias are untradable (this will not change after the event, or ever), so you need to obtain them yourself or ask someone reliable to use it for you.
Back to top Go down
rawrnessgirl

rawrnessgirl

PostSubject: Re: What unit/s do you want to Level Break?   What unit/s do you want to Level Break? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 11:00 am

Do they have to be max lvled to lvl beak them?
Back to top Go down
MHStevie

PostSubject: Re: What unit/s do you want to Level Break?   What unit/s do you want to Level Break? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 1:16 pm

I'm sure some of you already know this, but since it hasn't been explicitly mentioned here... I was looking at the Japanese wiki entry for the equivalent of Arena Season 1 and I definitely see Ambrosia among the event rewards. So I would figure everyone will have a chance to collect them in most if not all events going forward...

To answer the question, i will be breaking my only 6* currently (Matahari) first... ^_^
Back to top Go down
furoki

PostSubject: Re: What unit/s do you want to Level Break?   What unit/s do you want to Level Break? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 2:00 am

What about level break eurydike?
Back to top Go down
ratzking
☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: What unit/s do you want to Level Break?   What unit/s do you want to Level Break? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 3:55 am

Another Question, do the skills also increase ? slow5 to slow6 if i level break a 5* ?
btw. some1 seriously level broke claudio:
http://w.livedoor.jp/fantasica/d/%a5%e6%a5%cb%a5%c3%a5%c8%a1%fa2#claudio
Back to top Go down
Arabelladonna
☆☆
Arabelladonna

PostSubject: Re: What unit/s do you want to Level Break?   What unit/s do you want to Level Break? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 9:32 am

Hal ^^ She's my favorite.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/DieAntrim
thearm05
☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: What unit/s do you want to Level Break?   What unit/s do you want to Level Break? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 9:33 am

Nothing changes about the units aside from their ground/air/sea damage. It is just like the difference between a lvl 100 6* and 120 6*.

I am level breaking Monica first. Shes my first 6* and shes insanely op damage wise.

If I had any unit to choose from I would level break Aragon or Grey.
Back to top Go down
jrdmaan
☆☆
jrdmaan

PostSubject: Re: What unit/s do you want to Level Break?   What unit/s do you want to Level Break? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 4:12 pm

I'm level breaking Manfred, then Nina, then Matahari. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kafiee

Kafiee

PostSubject: Re: What unit/s do you want to Level Break?   What unit/s do you want to Level Break? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 5:13 pm

Probably lvl break nanaca and manfred.

But also want to lvl break my kyo. Love her art =P
Back to top Go down
Roverwijn

Roverwijn

PostSubject: Re: What unit/s do you want to Level Break?   What unit/s do you want to Level Break? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 6:45 pm

I am seriuosly thinking of breaking cats thies
Back to top Go down
SnowTempest
☆☆☆
SnowTempest

PostSubject: Re: What unit/s do you want to Level Break?   What unit/s do you want to Level Break? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 7:51 pm

Claudio.... Razz
Christmas Lieselotte and Debbie (unless i trade her away first)
Back to top Go down
shadowmako
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: What unit/s do you want to Level Break?   What unit/s do you want to Level Break? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 8:40 pm

I was going to do Margot(key word was), but I can't get passed Hard-5 for the life of me.
And now you say I will need multiple fruits!? I think my odds are just dead now.
Back to top Go down
skrfirefly
☆☆☆
skrfirefly

PostSubject: Re: What unit/s do you want to Level Break?   What unit/s do you want to Level Break? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 1:10 pm

i was thinking to Limit Break Isabelle, i might just keep the Pears for future events study
Back to top Go down
metadune

PostSubject: Re: What unit/s do you want to Level Break?   What unit/s do you want to Level Break? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 7:22 pm

Could someone recomend which of these are the 5*s I should use ambrosia on?

Xiao Qiao
Sarah
Rose
Ivy
Dermond
Vivianne
Barbara
Back to top Go down
Esofonic
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Esofonic

PostSubject: Re: What unit/s do you want to Level Break?   What unit/s do you want to Level Break? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 9:14 pm

metadune wrote:
Could someone recomend which of these are the 5*s I should use ambrosia on?

Xiao Qiao
Sarah
Rose
Ivy
Dermond
Vivianne
Barbara

I'd rather save the ambrosia if I were you.. Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What unit/s do you want to Level Break?   What unit/s do you want to Level Break? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What unit/s do you want to Level Break?
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next