Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

EXP question

Go down 
+3
zoebeagle
struesdell
dastand
7 posters
AuthorMessage
dastand
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
dastand

EXP question Empty
PostSubject: EXP question   EXP question I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 9:55 pm

Question about the exp. So I do 24-6 as suggested it gives over 500 exp. wonderful... but the cards are setup 100 exp per level based on enhancing ... doing it gives me 30 exp on my card for that quest just using one card. How exactly does that make sense. because i tired a 1 star card at level 1 and it gave him 4 levels and like 70 exp which would equal 470 exp if enhancing... so trying to figure out exactly how that works and the ratio of exp vs the exp the card actually gets.
Back to top Go down
http://www.something.com
struesdell
Baron Von Vermin [LEGENDARY]
struesdell

EXP question Empty
PostSubject: Re: EXP question   EXP question I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 10:01 pm

dastand wrote:
Question about the exp. So I do 24-6 as suggested it gives over 500 exp. wonderful... but the cards are setup 100 exp per level based on enhancing ... doing it gives me 30 exp on my card for that quest just using one card. How exactly does that make sense. because i tired a 1 star card at level 1 and it gave him 4 levels and like 70 exp which would equal 470 exp if enhancing... so trying to figure out exactly how that works and the ratio of exp vs the exp the card actually gets.

Yeah, the game is inconsistent about the way it communicates EXP.

In quests, you're applying a clear number of points towards an invisible number required to advance to the next level.
In enhancement, you're applying an invisible number of points, and it's giving you a number that correlates to the number of levels gained.
Back to top Go down
dastand
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
dastand

EXP question Empty
PostSubject: Re: EXP question   EXP question I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 10:37 pm

hmm interesting... now i wonder if there is anyway to figure it out so we can calculate it all out.
Back to top Go down
http://www.something.com
zoebeagle
Android Mechanic [Rare]
zoebeagle

EXP question Empty
PostSubject: Re: EXP question   EXP question I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 10:49 pm

I think in questing, think of the exp bar as a percentage rather than points. Internally I believe they are points but I would say it's just showing percentages.
Back to top Go down
HikoSensei

EXP question Empty
PostSubject: Exp is weird   EXP question I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 11:37 am

From what I can tell from my tests of this is that when you look at the two-digit exp number (refer to as "xp" instead of "EXP") with the card data that this is a percentage from 0-99% where 100% is the next level. Toward that end, when running Quest 24-6, there's a max experience gain of 585EXP points. That 585EXP will equate to a lower and lower % with each subsequent level. For example, when going from level 63 to 64, one run thru 24-6 equated to a 15% xp gain thus, the total EXP to go from 63 to 64 is 3900EXP.

Still working on figuring out the fastest/most cost effective means of leveling up, though...
Back to top Go down
clocksprocket
Commando Chicklet [EPIC]
clocksprocket

EXP question Empty
PostSubject: Re: EXP question   EXP question I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 11:42 am

Yes, I've talked about this before, haha.
Back to top Go down
HikoSensei

EXP question Empty
PostSubject: Re: EXP question   EXP question I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 1:25 pm

clocksprocket wrote:
Yes, I've talked about this before, haha.

got a link to your post? I'd like to know what you had to say...
Back to top Go down
clocksprocket
Commando Chicklet [EPIC]
clocksprocket

EXP question Empty
PostSubject: Re: EXP question   EXP question I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 1:27 pm

Oh, I didn't mean to make it sound like my post was extraordinary or anything, but here it is.
Back to top Go down
HikoSensei

EXP question Empty
PostSubject: Re: EXP question   EXP question I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 1:44 pm

no worries, just want to see what other information is out there about this. Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Dannupa

EXP question Empty
PostSubject: Forum topic   EXP question I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 1:51 pm

I made a whole thread on this:

Link is here

Went into a bit of detail I'm afraid...
Back to top Go down
Strenhelden
Terror of the End [Rare]
Strenhelden

EXP question Empty
PostSubject: Re: EXP question   EXP question I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 2:01 pm

Dannupa's got an excellent thread.

I'm still trying to figure out the exact amount of EXP it takes for each level. But because there are no decimal points, the error is high unless you do many runs :/
Back to top Go down
Dannupa

EXP question Empty
PostSubject: Exp per level   EXP question I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 2:05 pm

I've tested enough times for below lvl80 that I'm pretty sure my table is good to that point. If anyone wants to give me a 5* or 6* I'm happy to test more Smile

Basic math: 100 for first level, +50/level up to 50, +100 per level after 50.
Back to top Go down
HikoSensei

EXP question Empty
PostSubject: Re: EXP question   EXP question I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 3:23 pm

Dannupa wrote:
I've tested enough times for below lvl80 that I'm pretty sure my table is good to that point. If anyone wants to give me a 5* or 6* I'm happy to test more Smile

Basic math: 100 for first level, +50/level up to 50, +100 per level after 50.

From my tests, I believe Dannupa's #'s are pretty accurate. THANKS!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

EXP question Empty
PostSubject: Re: EXP question   EXP question I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

EXP question
Page 1 of 1