Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

What unit/s do you want to Level Break?

Go down 
+59
slimcrazy
Kuntika
aszutai
Momokomoko
WindBottle
LivingNexus
Blindwisdom
Havok000
aubade888
meximan1390
Eryia
nathantmorin
Despoted
Zenobius
spott96
MythSearcher
myad
Onisunit
metadune
skrfirefly
shadowmako
SnowTempest
Roverwijn
Kafiee
jrdmaan
thearm05
Arabelladonna
ratzking
furoki
MHStevie
rawrnessgirl
Aniwo
Reskator
Maggot
nakuai
ZiXR
Maxim-knight
pnoytroi
po1102
Lornoth
Schdawn
Ghost_Star
Happiemealz
Esofonic
lmnseason
orionknight
mrglplx
Sabin76
KuroStar
The6thToe
Dragonus
Coyoterain
sultunpepper
BraveDemon
memphiskite
sGabe4
TheWRATH0fG0D
CP_Cranfill
Tattycoram
63 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
lmnseason
☆☆☆☆☆
lmnseason

What unit/s do you want to Level Break? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What unit/s do you want to Level Break?   What unit/s do you want to Level Break? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 9:24 pm

Anyone gonna make a level 40 Nils?
Back to top Go down
Esofonic
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Esofonic

PostSubject: Re: What unit/s do you want to Level Break?   What unit/s do you want to Level Break? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 9:33 pm

lmnseason wrote:

You Basketball
Back to top Go down
lmnseason
☆☆☆☆☆
lmnseason

PostSubject: Re: What unit/s do you want to Level Break?   What unit/s do you want to Level Break? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 9:37 pm

Esofonic wrote:
lmnseason wrote:

You Basketball

I gotta be on drugs to do that.
Back to top Go down
Onisunit
☆☆☆☆
Onisunit

PostSubject: Re: What unit/s do you want to Level Break?   What unit/s do you want to Level Break? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 11:52 pm

About to break Paris in real good! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
myad
☆☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: What unit/s do you want to Level Break?   What unit/s do you want to Level Break? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 12:54 am

i hate to see how much more Constance's a55 will grow when she gets to L140... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
memphiskite
Battalion General [LEGENDARY]
memphiskite

PostSubject: Re: What unit/s do you want to Level Break?   What unit/s do you want to Level Break? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 12:58 am

myad wrote:
i hate to see how much more Constance's a55 will grow when she gets to L140... Very Happy

Impossible. Constance is a 5* so her break limit will only reach up to Lv120.
Only 6*s deserve the Lv140 break limit.
Back to top Go down
http://www.memphiskite.deviantart.com
myad
☆☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: What unit/s do you want to Level Break?   What unit/s do you want to Level Break? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 3:06 am

memphiskite wrote:
myad wrote:

dang... you got me there... still, wondering how much her a55 will grow with the extra 20 lvls
Back to top Go down
Esofonic
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Esofonic

PostSubject: Re: What unit/s do you want to Level Break?   What unit/s do you want to Level Break? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 7:05 am

myad wrote:
memphiskite wrote:
myad wrote:

dang... you got me there... still, wondering how much her a55 will grow with the extra 20 lvls

2x of the original size drunken
Back to top Go down
MythSearcher
☆☆☆☆
MythSearcher

PostSubject: Re: What unit/s do you want to Level Break?   What unit/s do you want to Level Break? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 8:08 am

I think the overall game lean towards fast melee poison units too much, and too bad a 5* speed B poison unit is not going to do much even with lv break.

This seems to be the chart we should be looking at:
http://w.livedoor.jp/fantasica/d/%a1%fa%a3%b6%b6%e1%c0%dc%c6%c7%b4%ca%b0%d7%c8%e6%b3%d3%c9%bd

So Paris is almost the only option around for free players.
For paid players, Fenrir, Diana, Grey, Alvida are the better options.
Of course you can always use Marybell, Cecillia or Agrippina.

For future LEs, Rurijisa, Valafar, Redill, Eluit are all better option than Paris.
For free players, better save up at least 300 Potions for Rurijisa.(I would consider 500 as a minimal "safe" though)

Unless its like 1 fruit for all the 20 levels after the break, if not, I am not even going to bother breaking my Matahari until at least 1 of Paris or Rurijisa is 140.(which I don't have both)
Therefore, it is likely that I will save the first 10 fruit for a fast melee poison, then I would consider what's next.
Probably a speed A/B knockback or slow 6*?
Paid players would possibly choose from Aragon, Isabell, Aksana(future), Chandell(future).
Which are all melee as well.

Well, think of the Arena events, the next one would be melee only, so I guess that the also the reason why I am choosing melee as the top priority.
Even if you can stick with speed C units, most of the newer melee units got second skills for arena, like Aksana up there. Those double, triple, quadriple attacks are just what accounts for the extra 20 levels well.
Back to top Go down
spott96

spott96

PostSubject: Re: What unit/s do you want to Level Break?   What unit/s do you want to Level Break? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 9:42 am

I have three units that I might to level break and 10 ambrosia to use. Which do you think I should break? I have Rein, Abel, and Therese.

Abel seems to have good stats and could be very useful. I'm shying away from Rein because he doesn't have the best stats, but I do like him as my avatar and he is my lead often. Therese is a LE 5* and there doesn't seem to be a lot of her out there, plus her art and sprite are nice. Also, her stats seem to be pretty good.

Any thoughts/opinions/help would be appreciated. Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Zenobius

Zenobius

PostSubject: Re: What unit/s do you want to Level Break?   What unit/s do you want to Level Break? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 10:04 am

Hmmmm...

why is it that nobody mentions monica? is she not one of the best few units to level break?
Back to top Go down
Despoted
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: What unit/s do you want to Level Break?   What unit/s do you want to Level Break? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 11:43 am

Zenobius wrote:
Hmmmm...

why is it that nobody mentions monica? is she not one of the best few units to level break?
I'll break my Monica along with Dana. Monica's stats will be statospheric. Other 6*s aspire to be lvl 120 Monica after broken to lvl 140. Glad they made the chance to get Ambrosia so high.
Back to top Go down
nathantmorin
☆☆☆
nathantmorin

PostSubject: Re: What unit/s do you want to Level Break?   What unit/s do you want to Level Break? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 2:03 pm

It feels so good >.<

What unit/s do you want to Level Break? - Page 3 2nSrG
Back to top Go down
Eryia
☆☆
Eryia

PostSubject: Re: What unit/s do you want to Level Break?   What unit/s do you want to Level Break? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 2:54 pm

I'll do Monica (because her stats are so delicious) and Nina (because she's an all around good arena unit) for sure. I'll put 10 aside for Rurijisa (my dream card) and then any extras might go to some of my better 5*'s/4*s (Xihaou/Kyo/Sleipnir/Werewolf etc). I'm soing some research before I decide haha.
Back to top Go down
Zenobius

Zenobius

PostSubject: Re: What unit/s do you want to Level Break?   What unit/s do you want to Level Break? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 7:34 pm

After I lvl break Monica who shl I do next?

My cards are:
Francois
Vlad
Alvida
Chiara
Matahari
Dana

Last edited by Zenobius on Mon Mar 25, 2013 7:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
myad
☆☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: What unit/s do you want to Level Break?   What unit/s do you want to Level Break? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 7:37 pm

when we started this game, at least for me anyway, i have used POTs and TEs for quest and training... many, many times too... and that's before they even had the (P) version of POTs and TEs....

so, anyone knows of anyone who used Ambrosia to level break Jane or even Claudio? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Esofonic
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Esofonic

PostSubject: Re: What unit/s do you want to Level Break?   What unit/s do you want to Level Break? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 8:25 pm

myad wrote:
when we started this game, at least for me anyway, i have used POTs and TEs for quest and training... many, many times too... and that's before they even had the (P) version of POTs and TEs....

so, anyone knows of anyone who used Ambrosia to level break Jane or even Claudio? Very Happy

no idea.. but some peeps around me already had highly powered Nix drunken
Back to top Go down
Zenobius

Zenobius

PostSubject: Re: What unit/s do you want to Level Break?   What unit/s do you want to Level Break? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 8:33 pm

Ill make an overpowered markku for fun XD
Back to top Go down
Esofonic
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Esofonic

PostSubject: Re: What unit/s do you want to Level Break?   What unit/s do you want to Level Break? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 8:49 pm

Zenobius wrote:
Ill make an overpowered markku for fun XD

lmao.. try jonathan then.. S speed unit!!! Very Happy

btw I think from your unit, if you wanted to sell higher, I think you should lvlbreak franco as she is the rarest compared to others.

but lvlbreaking vlad could make his land damage even more devastating Very Happy just my 8 cents though..
Back to top Go down
meximan1390
☆☆☆☆
meximan1390

PostSubject: Re: What unit/s do you want to Level Break?   What unit/s do you want to Level Break? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 10:14 pm

What do you guys think about level breaking Therese?
Back to top Go down
Zenobius

Zenobius

PostSubject: Re: What unit/s do you want to Level Break?   What unit/s do you want to Level Break? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 11:03 pm

meximan1390 wrote:

personally, i feel it is a waste to use it on anything but a 6*.

But this is coming from the guy who said he will make an overpowered Markku earlier on lol!
Back to top Go down
spott96

spott96

PostSubject: Re: What unit/s do you want to Level Break?   What unit/s do you want to Level Break? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 9:13 am

meximan1390 wrote:

I level broke my Therese because she is LE and a good unit. Also, I only have common 6* right now, so I thought this would be my best option, especially since I am planning to keep her now.

I don't think level breaking her will add much value, if you are planning to trade her. I think there will be enough ambrosia in the future that people can level break on their own. Same with people buying fresh instead of maxed. Save cost and do the leveling on their own.

Back to top Go down
Tattycoram
☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: What unit/s do you want to Level Break?   What unit/s do you want to Level Break? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 9:57 am

ratzking wrote:
btw. some1 seriously level broke claudio:
http://w.livedoor.jp/fantasica/d/%a5%e6%a5%cb%a5%c3%a5%c8%a1%fa2#claudio

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
hahaha! That person is my hero.
Seriously though, I could see breaking Claudio and/or Benedetta/Alex if you've got tons of spare Ambrosia. Even though they are weak, they will always be a part of your deck, so why not make them a bit stronger.

Back to top Go down
aubade888
☆☆☆
aubade888

PostSubject: Re: What unit/s do you want to Level Break?   What unit/s do you want to Level Break? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 3:11 pm

I have already gotten Octavia to lvl 138, and I plan to buy a Monica and lvl break her eventually @__@.

I also forgot to send cards to my alt account that had 2 ambrosia so I fed them to Cats Thief for fun XD. I figured she might be good for arena or something, plus she has sentimental value, since she was a gift (and one of my favorite cards).
Back to top Go down
Tattycoram
☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: What unit/s do you want to Level Break?   What unit/s do you want to Level Break? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 9:14 pm

I'm now seriously thinking about breaking the Lion. He's such a tank in the arena if he's first in the lineup to get hit!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What unit/s do you want to Level Break?   What unit/s do you want to Level Break? - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What unit/s do you want to Level Break?
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next