Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Please vote for this on Mobage

Go down 
+8
Kimika9394
masta518
Sabin76
Reikr
ATB
loniguseze
Ghost_Star
rivkari
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
rivkari
☆☆☆
rivkari

Please vote for this on Mobage Empty
PostSubject: Please vote for this on Mobage   Please vote for this on Mobage I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 11:56 am

Hey y'all,
I know it's probably pointless, but I submitted a suggestion to Mobage. If you could vote for it through facebook that would be lovely. If not, whatever.

Basically, my suggestion is to make all of the non-rank-rewards actually achievable by non-paying players. Because in the current event (Emerald Shadow Shakedown), it is literally impossible to get the 6 Like a Star @ heaven non-rank card without paying money. If you'd like to see why it is literally impossible, you can see my calculations at the following link (which is also where you'd vote):

or http://feedback.mobage.com/forums/194402-fantasica-/suggestions/3738860-make-it-possible-for-non-paying-players-to-achieve
Back to top Go down
Ghost_Star
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Ghost_Star

PostSubject: Re: Please vote for this on Mobage   Please vote for this on Mobage I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 12:03 pm

/disagree

It is possible to rank as a free player. People who pay to keep this game going deserve to have an easier chance at rewards.

I assume that by the non rank 6* you mean Cuni... if she were given free there would be no specialness to 6* cards, regardless it is possible to trade for her and therefore possible to obtain her as a free player.
Back to top Go down
rivkari
☆☆☆
rivkari

PostSubject: Re: Please vote for this on Mobage   Please vote for this on Mobage I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 12:19 pm

... I'm not saying free. I'm saying LITERALLY possible.

Also, I agree with you that people who pay to play deserve to have an easier chance at rewards. I am asking for a chance. At all.

Finally - yes, I know it is possible to rank as a free player. I have gotten in the top 1000. I don't think it is possible to rank in the top 10 or even 50. But I'm not complaining about that. As I said above, people who pay to play deserve to get more.

Did you even look at my post?
Back to top Go down
loniguseze
☆☆☆☆
loniguseze

PostSubject: Re: Please vote for this on Mobage   Please vote for this on Mobage I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 12:29 pm

Gave my votes Smile

Atleast a 5* SHOULD be possible for a free player, but not even that is possible at all in this event... Not even mentioning the 6* ofc.

Not talking about rank, but more like Therese. Let the ranks for the paying wealthy userbase. We/I just want a fair chance to get the NON ranked 5* in a free based matter.

Last edited by loniguseze on Tue Mar 12, 2013 12:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ATB
☆☆☆
ATB

PostSubject: Re: Please vote for this on Mobage   Please vote for this on Mobage I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 12:30 pm

I ranked top 31 during last arena event and I am a free player.
Just cost me hella ton of TE.
Back to top Go down
rivkari
☆☆☆
rivkari

PostSubject: Re: Please vote for this on Mobage   Please vote for this on Mobage I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 12:31 pm

OK, OK, you can rank! =P jeez. Fine. But I'm not talking about ranking. I'm talking about actually making it possible to get rewards without saving up 100's of pots.

Speaking of which, if anyone wants pots, check my trade thread. No, I'm not going to link it, I think that would violate rules or something. >_<
Back to top Go down
loniguseze
☆☆☆☆
loniguseze

PostSubject: Re: Please vote for this on Mobage   Please vote for this on Mobage I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 12:32 pm

ATB wrote:

Arena event is a event based on allies and ofc strong cards... I DOUBT you fought in the event with 5* cards, did You? (according to your JOIN date obviously)

Last edited by loniguseze on Tue Mar 12, 2013 12:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ghost_Star
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Ghost_Star

PostSubject: Re: Please vote for this on Mobage   Please vote for this on Mobage I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 12:32 pm

I've glanced over your post, I still disagree. Your numbers are not entirely accurate and are mostly speculation as you get many more charms as your bosses level up and you disregard the use of pots entirely. Just because pots can be bought with real $ does not mean that free players can not easily obtain them.
Back to top Go down
rivkari
☆☆☆
rivkari

PostSubject: Re: Please vote for this on Mobage   Please vote for this on Mobage I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 12:36 pm

Do you actually have data on how many charms you get as the bosses level up? I'm not asking snarkily, I'm legitimately interested - the best data I could get was ~60 elf charms for level 35 4 Like a Star @ heaven bosses, but you're right, a lot of my post is speculation. If you have better data I would appreciate it if you shared it here!

Thanks Smile
Back to top Go down
Ghost_Star
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Ghost_Star

PostSubject: Re: Please vote for this on Mobage   Please vote for this on Mobage I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 12:36 pm

loniguseze wrote:
ATB wrote:

Arena event is a event based on allies and ofc strong cards... I DOUBT you fought in the event with 5* cards, did You? (according to your JOIN date obviously)

I ranked 131 in that event, never spent a $ on this game and only used 20 or so personal te (out of 80). My team had 2 6* cards and 3 4*'s, one of those 4*'s was Agatha which i picked up for a set of 3*'s. I could have easily jumped to top 25 if I had the te which I will by the next 2 or 3 arenas.

I planned for this event, built a team and saved. Aimed to rank under 175 and did so. I will now pick a new event to go for top 25, I expect to have to save for another 3-6 months and when I go for it, it will be easy.
Back to top Go down
loniguseze
☆☆☆☆
loniguseze

PostSubject: Re: Please vote for this on Mobage   Please vote for this on Mobage I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 12:39 pm

Ghost_Star wrote:
loniguseze wrote:
ATB wrote:

I ranked 131 in that event, never spent a $ on this game and only used 20 or so personal te (out of 80). My team had 2 6* cards and 3 4*'s, one of those 4*'s was Agatha which i picked up for a set of 3*'s. I could have easily jumped to top 25 if I had the te which I will by the next 2 or 3 arenas.

I planned for this event, built a team and saved. Aimed to rank under 175 and did so. I will now pick a new event to go for top 25, I expect to have to save for another 3-6 months and when I go for it, it will be easy.

yeah 2x 6* cards there we go... ANYWAY this is going to much off topic.

It is not about RANKED rewards.
Back to top Go down
Ghost_Star
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Ghost_Star

PostSubject: Re: Please vote for this on Mobage   Please vote for this on Mobage I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 12:41 pm

rivkari wrote:
Do you actually have data on how many charms you get as the bosses level up? I'm not asking snarkily, I'm legitimately interested - the best data I could get was ~60 elf charms for level 35 4 Like a Star @ heaven bosses, but you're right, a lot of my post is speculation. If you have better data I would appreciate it if you shared it here!

Thanks Smile

I would have to look back at the last training event and I'm rather too lazy to do so... the last training event i really play was the Halloween one, I am pretty sure my 4* bosses were in the 120 level range and giving 70-100 charms per battle.

Just an fyi, the Halloween event I ranked like 204, Rem as lead, got it for 10te at the beginning of the event. Went to bed 3 hours before the event was over at 180ish thinking WW was in the bag.... Ranking in these events and getting the rewards are doable if you plan, know the event and go for it. You cant walk into these casually and expect to make it rain.
Back to top Go down
rivkari
☆☆☆
rivkari

PostSubject: Re: Please vote for this on Mobage   Please vote for this on Mobage I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 12:42 pm

You are correct, this is NOT about ranked rewards. TY.
Back to top Go down
Ghost_Star
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Ghost_Star

PostSubject: Re: Please vote for this on Mobage   Please vote for this on Mobage I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 12:44 pm

loniguseze wrote:

yeah 2x 6* cards there we go... ANYWAY this is going to much off topic.

It is not about RANKED rewards.

^^ still didnt pay any $ to get them. Rein i got a month ago with 5x maxed 5*, then picked up Charles for a fresh'ish alex, sleip and a few le 4*s.

The point being that if there were a 5* reward for reaching a BT or number of wins it would have been very doable.
Back to top Go down
Ghost_Star
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Ghost_Star

PostSubject: Re: Please vote for this on Mobage   Please vote for this on Mobage I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 12:46 pm

rivkari wrote:
You are correct, this is NOT about ranked rewards. TY.

Ghost_Star wrote:

The point being that if there were a 5* reward for reaching a BT or number of wins it would have been very doable.

different type of event, i didnt bring it up first
Back to top Go down
rivkari
☆☆☆
rivkari

PostSubject: Re: Please vote for this on Mobage   Please vote for this on Mobage I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 1:01 pm

loniguseze wrote:
Gave my votes Smile

Atleast a 5* SHOULD be possible for a free player, but not even that is possible at all in this event... Not even mentioning the 6* ofc.

Not talking about rank, but more like Therese. Let the ranks for the paying wealthy userbase. We/I just want a fair chance to get the NON ranked 5* in a free based matter.

Thank you (=
Back to top Go down
Reikr

Reikr

PostSubject: Re: Please vote for this on Mobage   Please vote for this on Mobage I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 1:26 pm

Free players can actually get the rewards if they use some potions after saving up for a while.
Lets say you play 12 hours a day. According to your calculations, that would amount to 38400 BT. So lets say 30000(78,125BT per shadow)
That means the remaining 86000 BT would have to come from potions. So you need to fight about 1100 shadows.
For every potion used you should meed 2 shadows. So 550 potions total are needed.
If you traded these at a 1:2 rate from Time elixirs, the 6 star card would "only" cost you 275 Time elixirs. And I have a feeling a 6* like Francois is worth much more than that.
Back to top Go down
Ghost_Star
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Ghost_Star

PostSubject: Re: Please vote for this on Mobage   Please vote for this on Mobage I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 1:33 pm

i went through the old page for the Halloween event, now i cant quote from there because that thread is locked but on page 64:

"Rank: 1000

BT Points: 65,768
Lanterns: 29,239
Ghost: 87
Frankenstein: 78
Witch: 90
Werewolf: 38
Vampiress: 20"

now i look back and see WW was awarded to 400 and above, i was just barley pushed out of that but I ranked 500 spots above this poster so easily had over 35k lanterns, this events equal to charms. Back then I had no pots to use and the charm rewards for bosses is the same. reaching 35k is going to be very doable for free players without spending any pots and i could easily see a free player who has saved up 100-200 pots getting the 6*. Maybe not someone who has only been playing casually for a month or two, but thats just the way it is. These rewards are not ment to be reached easily but are very reachable for free players.
Back to top Go down
Ghost_Star
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Ghost_Star

PostSubject: Re: Please vote for this on Mobage   Please vote for this on Mobage I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 1:58 pm

maybe to elaborate on this, I think you are assuming that your bosses will only drop the same number of charms at level 1-10 as they do at level 50-60... which is wrong... once your bosses are at similar levels as what i quoted above the you will be getting much better charm drops. Getting your 4* bosses to levels above 100 is very doable for a free player, as long as you can bring them down you will get your 5* from reaching 35k charms.

The difficultly in this type of event, granted you dont have a stupid 3* leader, will be taking down your level 50-100 boss, but if you have been playing long enough you should have solid allies and a solid team and will just burn them down like butter.
Back to top Go down
Sabin76
☆☆☆
Sabin76

PostSubject: Re: Please vote for this on Mobage   Please vote for this on Mobage I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 11:57 pm

Just to clarify on something about charms and lanterns and whatnot:

From what I understand, the minimum number never changes, but the maximum goes up with every level. Just pulling numbers out my a$$... lvl 10 Adele would give 10-20 charms, where a level 60 Adele would give 10-70 charms. On average, the amount you get per encounter goes up, however, I just beat a level 56 Adele and got a whole 17 charms for my trouble.

This is not exactly verified as far as I know, but it makes a lot of sense and is validated by what I'm seeing at the moment.
Back to top Go down
masta518
☆☆☆
masta518

PostSubject: Re: Please vote for this on Mobage   Please vote for this on Mobage I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 12:05 am

Sabin76 wrote:
Just to clarify on something about charms and lanterns and whatnot:

From what I understand, the minimum number never changes, but the maximum goes up with every level. Just pulling numbers out my a$$... lvl 10 Adele would give 10-20 charms, where a level 60 Adele would give 10-70 charms. On average, the amount you get per encounter goes up, however, I just beat a level 56 Adele and got a whole 17 charms for my trouble.

This is not exactly verified as far as I know, but it makes a lot of sense and is validated by what I'm seeing at the moment.

I think so too. I remember last event I was getting like 20whatevers from a lvl 50+ Henry.
Back to top Go down
Kimika9394

Kimika9394

PostSubject: Re: Please vote for this on Mobage   Please vote for this on Mobage I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 6:28 am

loniguseze wrote:
ATB wrote:

waah waah why did I only get on Rank 121 and Rank 68 during that arena whyyyy??? waah waah, I only had a 5* Team with Remika waah waah, why did I have 4* Allies waah waah

oh gawd, see? as a Free Player I still managed to get Dr.Reamy and Hal =w=;

sigh so tired of this whining, but whatever Razz Razz Razz
Back to top Go down
loniguseze
☆☆☆☆
loniguseze

PostSubject: Re: Please vote for this on Mobage   Please vote for this on Mobage I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 6:59 am

Kimika9394 wrote:
loniguseze wrote:
ATB wrote:

waah waah why did I only get on Rank 121 and Rank 68 during that arena whyyyy??? waah waah, I only had a 5* Team with Remika waah waah, why did I have 4* Allies waah waah

oh gawd, see? as a Free Player I still managed to get Dr.Reamy and Hal =w=;

sigh so tired of this whining, but whatever Razz Razz Razz

Where did You see me whine? And why that kind of childish reply? That post could be done in a less disrespectfull way, dont You think?
Back to top Go down
penguizaur
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Please vote for this on Mobage   Please vote for this on Mobage I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 7:12 am

Why are you expecting the 6* to be obtainable for free players anyways? Matahari was easy to get and everybody got her in the last event, Francois is not meant to be a cheapo everybody have it yay card.

Literally... A FEW DAYS AGO THERE WAS A 6* NON-PAYER OBTAINABLE NONRANK EVENT PRIZE

I really don't think Francois is meant to be one. (Incidentally look at how little Mata is worth because she was so easy to get...)
Back to top Go down
masta518
☆☆☆
masta518

PostSubject: Re: Please vote for this on Mobage   Please vote for this on Mobage I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 7:13 am

penguizaur wrote:
Matahari was easy to get and everybody got her in the last event
Stop. No
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Please vote for this on Mobage   Please vote for this on Mobage I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Please vote for this on Mobage
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next