Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Vote for this suggestion on Mobage Suggestion Box!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
rivkari
☆☆☆
rivkari

Vote for this suggestion on Mobage Suggestion Box! Empty
PostSubject: Vote for this suggestion on Mobage Suggestion Box!   Vote for this suggestion on Mobage Suggestion Box! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 1:29 pm

Because, you never know, they could listen.

A suggestion I found
Back to top Go down
MythSearcher
☆☆☆☆
MythSearcher

PostSubject: Re: Vote for this suggestion on Mobage Suggestion Box!   Vote for this suggestion on Mobage Suggestion Box! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 1:41 pm

rivkari wrote:
Because, you never know, they could listen.

A suggestion I found

I wonder.

They went to the extend to lower the amount of TE and potions given out as reward in events for the English version, changing them to (P) version.
And FYI, the Taiwan version Fantasica's TE and Pots are only about 1/4 of our price.

Think they really care about us?
Back to top Go down
Blargod
☆☆☆☆
Blargod

PostSubject: Re: Vote for this suggestion on Mobage Suggestion Box!   Vote for this suggestion on Mobage Suggestion Box! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 7:18 pm

They never listen to the suggestions. Ever. Proved it in Rob and their other games. Maybe if it was developed by DeNa themselves but this is SS we're talking about.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vote for this suggestion on Mobage Suggestion Box!   Vote for this suggestion on Mobage Suggestion Box! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vote for this suggestion on Mobage Suggestion Box!
Page 1 of 1