Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

The Mina thread

Go down 
+2
Blargod
myad
6 posters
AuthorMessage
myad
☆☆☆☆☆☆

The Mina thread Empty
PostSubject: The Mina thread   The Mina thread I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 10:47 pm

recall this has been posted before... but i guess i have to say... the Search function in the forum is kinda bad -- either that or I'm using the wrong thing. Can't seem to search post contents...

anyway, someone once said Mina's behind all the chaos at Fantasica. I guess this proves them wrong.
Spoiler:

seems she's a 1st anniversary gift?!?

source: JP event wiki
Back to top Go down
Blargod
☆☆☆☆
Blargod

The Mina thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Mina thread   The Mina thread I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 11:01 pm

For some strange reason, she's not listed as part of the 6* list (Maybe because she's as weak as heck???)... There's also a weird blur on her wings.

Back to top Go down
deedlit228
☆☆

The Mina thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Mina thread   The Mina thread I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 11:27 pm

lol. That would be me. Very Happy

http://www.fantasicaunofficial.com/t2808p105-things-that-make-you-lol

Bottom of page 8 is where I concocted my crazy conspiracy theory. Funny enough, someone posted that image up in that same thread as well (page 14)... but the Google Translate for her description was strange enough that it just added fuel to the fire.

But I digress... I really think she's just a gag card. I mean... look at her stats. lol. Unless it increases exponentially, she's not really strong at all.

That, or it's completely fake, which might help explain the "blurred wings" Blargod was talking about.
Back to top Go down
myad
☆☆☆☆☆☆

The Mina thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Mina thread   The Mina thread I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 11:58 pm

i dun think its fake since its on the JP wiki site... and i think they are managing the site quite well...

anyway, can just check the wiki page again a few days time and see if its still there... unless the 'prank' here is to fool non JP players/ readers...
Back to top Go down
myad
☆☆☆☆☆☆

The Mina thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Mina thread   The Mina thread I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 12:01 am

but ya, probably a non-useable card or something...

after all, her stats and skills are listed as:

Ground (max)/ Air (Max)/ Sea (Max): 317 (27 229)/ 317 (27 229)/ 317 (27 229)
Total attack (Total max): 951 (81 687)
Skill: Smile (Ha~ato) <--?!? Question

On JP wiki, how to get is listed as "Distribution first anniversary".
Back to top Go down
Esofonic
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Esofonic

The Mina thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Mina thread   The Mina thread I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 1:43 am

If you feed her with your current 6*, she will level up and become 7*...
Back to top Go down
bleachcosplay
☆☆☆
bleachcosplay

The Mina thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Mina thread   The Mina thread I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 2:28 am

I don't see how this disproves the conspiracy theory.
I think it's strengthens it.

I mean, look. Mina is joining her minions to destroy the monsters.

Her ability Smile? That's how she hypnotizes us to do her bidding.
Back to top Go down
myad
☆☆☆☆☆☆

The Mina thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Mina thread   The Mina thread I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 2:34 am

but i thought she's actually with the monster group?

anyway, anyone can point me back to the exact post (pt there about) where this conspiracy theory started?
Back to top Go down
bleachcosplay
☆☆☆
bleachcosplay

The Mina thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Mina thread   The Mina thread I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 2:42 am

check the link that deedlit poster earlier
Back to top Go down
Ghost_Star
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Ghost_Star

The Mina thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Mina thread   The Mina thread I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 9:41 am

did the accounts need to be a certain age to get mina?
Back to top Go down
Blargod
☆☆☆☆
Blargod

The Mina thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Mina thread   The Mina thread I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 9:45 am

I wonder why they've prohibited trading as well? This event has weird written all over it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Mina thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Mina thread   The Mina thread I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Mina thread
Page 1 of 1