Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Mina's trials

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Rcybs

Mina's trials  Empty
PostSubject: Mina's trials    Mina's trials  I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 11:05 pm

I never really liked this particular event not that's its bad or anything, it just feels like I can never pass through Hard mode and never opened Inferno mode before. silent So whenever this event comes on, I tend to skip it for the sake of my pocket and mind.

Its hard for me since I never spend more than I need to in this game and I play this game since it gives some good benefits for free players for a while anyways. I played three other tcg app games before so I wanted a better experience and I heard a lot of good things about this game so I decided to play it. Sad  Well its not the first time I had to spend money to get good stuff.
Back to top Go down
MythSearcher
☆☆☆☆
MythSearcher

Mina's trials  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mina's trials    Mina's trials  I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 4:47 am

Rcybs wrote:
I never really liked this particular event not that's its bad or anything, it just feels like I can never pass through Hard mode and never opened Inferno mode before. silent So whenever this event comes on, I tend to skip it for the sake of my pocket and mind.

Its hard for me since I never spend more than I need to in this game and I play this game since it gives some good benefits for free players for a while anyways. I played three other tcg app games before so I wanted a better experience and I heard a lot of good things about this game so I decided to play it. Sad  Well its not the first time I had to spend money to get good stuff.

If you don't spend time on it, its not likely you can go further even if you spend money on it.
You need to level up the units in order to get better, and the result of that is more or less you need to at least train and get feeders.

In fact, you can be a completely free player and spend tons of time to get really good cards by trading up bit by bit.

The only Mina's trial that I did not pass inferno is the first one, which I was still kinda new.
Also took chance to level up during trials too, since it gives good exp.
Back to top Go down
Ghost_Star
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Ghost_Star

Mina's trials  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mina's trials    Mina's trials  I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 9:56 am

You do not have to spend money on this game at all to do well. The trials are all about understanding unit skills and how to place them effectively. I havent spent a dime and the only trial i didnt complete was my first as well, and that one came 2 weeks in for me. I have 5, 6* units now and have placed in the 100 - 200 ranking range in 4 events and am now prepared to get into the top 50 when an event i would like to place in comes up. There are many, many other free players that have done much much much better than I.
This game would not be very fun if it didnt require some hard work to do well or some preparation. If your not giving more than the bare minimum and not preparing for events well in advance then you will not do well.
Back to top Go down
Methakris

Mina's trials  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mina's trials    Mina's trials  I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 10:41 am

You don't need to spend alot to get stuff in this game..just need to grind...alot....
Back to top Go down
Esofonic
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Esofonic

Mina's trials  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mina's trials    Mina's trials  I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 10:57 am

Methakris wrote:
You don't need to spend alot to get stuff in this game..just need to grind...alot....

actually you can avoid grinding a lot..

by trading a lot Laughing
Back to top Go down
Ghost_Star
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Ghost_Star

Mina's trials  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mina's trials    Mina's trials  I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 10:58 am

Esofonic wrote:
Methakris wrote:

or avoid both by opening your wallet
Back to top Go down
Esofonic
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Esofonic

Mina's trials  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mina's trials    Mina's trials  I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 11:01 am

Ghost_Star wrote:
Esofonic wrote:
Methakris wrote:

or avoid both by opening your wallet

I sincerely like dis Laughing
Back to top Go down
Rcybs

Mina's trials  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mina's trials    Mina's trials  I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 1:21 pm

I see. Well I don't like grinding my units up too much since its a lot of work and it cost lots of luna now and then. I only have two 5* and no 6* at the moment with lots of 4* though. Plus I don't have much TE or POTs to trade for anything good. :/ However I'll still play game for a while longer.
Back to top Go down
Ghost_Star
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Ghost_Star

Mina's trials  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mina's trials    Mina's trials  I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 1:38 pm

Rcybs wrote:
I see. Well I don't like grinding my units up too much since its a lot of work and it cost lots of luna now and then. I only have two 5* and no 6* at the moment with lots of 4* though. Plus I don't have much TE or POTs to trade for anything good. :/   However I'll still play game for a while longer.

you will only get out of the game that which you put into it.
Back to top Go down
Rcybs

Mina's trials  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mina's trials    Mina's trials  I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 2:09 pm

Well I only have this summer to play this game whenever I want before I start college. I'll just try harder to level up my units I guess.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Mina's trials  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mina's trials    Mina's trials  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mina's trials
Page 1 of 1