Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

what is the point?

Go down 
+12
Hunkamajunka
themadmanazn
Onisunit
vul
Blargod
Ghost_Star
masta518
sharpyzu
lmnseason
deedlit228
myad
KitsuneSP
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
loniguseze
☆☆☆☆
loniguseze

what is the point? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: what is the point?   what is the point? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2013 4:40 am

Well he could have been abit more polite in those questions and the answer indeed...

Ima new too and tbh the gap between a paying user and free user is very big and that makes me kind of sad. That for the effort I as a free player has to make like grinding painfully up to my first 5*'s and god beware 6* taking weeks, the paying user can get the same from his credit card within a few minutes... So in the end for ppl with barely one 5* being competitive in events is only a nice dream. Like I had in the arena event last week... Got demolished to the ground.

That could be all fine I guess. Since ofc the game needs money income, but this causes the biggest side effect problem... And that is the damaging to the market due to inflation. Like 4* feeders the source of TE for the little guy being pushed down to the ground. I know it is caused atm due to the panel event, but the buying prices for even max 4* going down to 5 TE...

My 2 cents.
Back to top Go down
Blargod
☆☆☆☆
Blargod

PostSubject: Re: what is the point?   what is the point? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2013 12:23 pm

Considering the topic starter isn't even replying, I'd rather just delete the whole topic.
Back to top Go down
Onisunit
☆☆☆☆
Onisunit

PostSubject: Re: what is the point?   what is the point? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2013 1:12 pm

Blargod wrote:
Considering the topic starter isn't even replying, I'd rather just delete the whole topic.
Fully agreed.
Back to top Go down
joeladams20
☆☆☆
joeladams20

PostSubject: Re: what is the point?   what is the point? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2013 2:07 pm

*hugz*
Back to top Go down
predator852
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
predator852

PostSubject: Re: what is the point?   what is the point? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2013 9:32 pm

Onisunit wrote:
masta518 wrote:
I really dislike how everyone here is being a dick. Fanta needs all the players it can get right now.
Fantasica just celebrated over one million downloads...seem like they are doing just fine to me.

1 million downloads has nothing to do with player amount lol, I've downloaded it about 150 times myself...

As for what is the point question. Honestly this game isn't made for new players anymore. It's an expensive game and everything about it, the events, trading etc. only favors those who are willing to invest excessive time/money, and most new players aren't. Just obtaining te is too much of a hassel for the "average player" to consider it a game anymore....
Back to top Go down
predator852
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
predator852

PostSubject: Re: what is the point?   what is the point? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2013 9:36 pm

Blargod wrote:

LOL as Masta said, I'm sure you guys sucessfully scared him off! I swear I don't log onto here for a day because I've got exams coming out the wazoo and I come back to this...lol you guys crack me up, especially Clocks and Myad, their writing tone is so LOL
Back to top Go down
Blargod
☆☆☆☆
Blargod

PostSubject: Re: what is the point?   what is the point? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2013 9:45 pm

predator852 wrote:
Blargod wrote:

LOL as Masta said, I'm sure you guys sucessfully scared him off! I swear I don't log onto here for a day because I've got exams coming out the wazoo and I come back to this...lol you guys crack me up, especially Clocks and Myad, their writing tone is so LOL

Or he could be trolling. Initial replies and my own reply weren't really trying to pick a fight (well mine had a a berating tone at the most).

If you want to scare someone off, ask Valhades to talk some sense into someone.
Back to top Go down
lmnseason
☆☆☆☆☆
lmnseason

PostSubject: Re: what is the point?   what is the point? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2013 11:47 pm

predator852 wrote:
Blargod wrote:

I'm not a mean person. I type things at a very neutral tone and other people read them with a different. That's how I see it. lol!

He asked a question and we gave him an answer. In the end he had to call us narrow minded for being honest. I already know what he's thinking. For him, it's stupid that TE is used as a currency. He's probably having a hard time adjusting to that. This thread was just for him to debate his point but ends up with an unexpected respond from multiple people.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: what is the point?   what is the point? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

what is the point?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2