Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Forced to quit?! WHAT?! **** MOBAGE! -.-

Go down 
+8
Graghma
Ghost_Star
ThePaleRabbit
gaillardia
th3viking
wowyogurt
lmnseason
KuroStar
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
KuroStar
☆☆☆☆☆☆
KuroStar

Forced to quit?! WHAT?! **** MOBAGE! -.- - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forced to quit?! WHAT?! **** MOBAGE! -.-   Forced to quit?! WHAT?! **** MOBAGE! -.- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 6:21 pm

clocksprocket wrote:
I had the device un-registration issue and I had to update from iOS 6.0 to 6.1, so it just seems something got screwed up on their end period for users who weren't completely updated.

That said, what Graghma posted seems pretty realistic -- it sucks if your iOS isn't supported anymore, but it's also a couple versions behind what we've had for a couple years now. At some point, support will be dropped. Can't offer you any help really.

Yea. I'm going to post something about Device Registration because the information about it isn't really enough and a lot of players do not know the full DETAILS on it and the FAQ contains relevant but little information on this.

Last edited by StarOnyx on Sun Feb 10, 2013 4:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
predator852
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
predator852

PostSubject: Re: Forced to quit?! WHAT?! **** MOBAGE! -.-   Forced to quit?! WHAT?! **** MOBAGE! -.- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 10:16 pm

No seriously though, STOP TALKING ABOUT YOU-KNOW-WHAT!!!!

Back to top Go down
Onisunit
☆☆☆☆
Onisunit

PostSubject: Re: Forced to quit?! WHAT?! **** MOBAGE! -.-   Forced to quit?! WHAT?! **** MOBAGE! -.- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 10:20 pm

THREAD LOCKED - i see this coming...

Last edited by Onisunit on Sun Feb 10, 2013 1:59 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
predator852
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
predator852

PostSubject: Re: Forced to quit?! WHAT?! **** MOBAGE! -.-   Forced to quit?! WHAT?! **** MOBAGE! -.- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 10:22 pm

Onisunit wrote:
TREND CLOSED / DELETED - i see this coming...

It will be if they keep it up! But if they stop idc it can stay up. Idk about Troi Madman or Clocks though. If they get rid of it that's their descision.
Back to top Go down
Soggytoaster
☆☆☆
Soggytoaster

PostSubject: Re: Forced to quit?! WHAT?! **** MOBAGE! -.-   Forced to quit?! WHAT?! **** MOBAGE! -.- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 11:58 pm

I don't know if this is it, but this is listed in the terms of use for mobage:
It is always hard to decipher what the terms of use is attempting to express.

General Prohibitions

You agree not to do any of the following while using our Services, ngmoco Content, or User Content:

Attempt to access or search our Services or ngmoco Content, or download ngmoco Content from our Services, through the use of any engine, software, tool, agent, device or mechanism (including spiders, robots, crawlers, data mining tools or the like) other than the software and/or search agents provided by ngmoco or other generally available third-party web browsers (such as Google Chrome, Microsoft Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Apple Safari or Opera);
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Forced to quit?! WHAT?! **** MOBAGE! -.-   Forced to quit?! WHAT?! **** MOBAGE! -.- - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Forced to quit?! WHAT?! **** MOBAGE! -.-
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2