Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

I can't log in my mobage account (for a while)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
tsunonlau
☆☆
tsunonlau

I can't log in my mobage account (for a while) Empty
PostSubject: I can't log in my mobage account (for a while)   I can't log in my mobage account (for a while) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 4:29 pm

I just registered to a new iPhone 5 Last night successfully, (I can trade) and I played a few hours after the maintenance normally. Just now, I turned on the game after idol for a while. They game suddenly require me to log in to the mobage account again. They following msg appeared while I was trying to access my account:

"Please check your internet setting"

I can't log in to my account for awhile, after several try I got in.

Anyone have the same heart attack like me ? O.o
Back to top Go down
digitalsynner

digitalsynner

I can't log in my mobage account (for a while) Empty
PostSubject: Re: I can't log in my mobage account (for a while)   I can't log in my mobage account (for a while) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 5:05 pm

Something similar just happened to me!

I checked my email on my phone, and when I went back to the game, I was logged out. It required me to log in with Facebook or Mobage username and wouldn't work for any of the passwords it should have been.

Fortunately, I found the Mobage account creation email and reset my password, then it worked.

I definitely had a heart attack when it wouldn't let me log in. o.O
Back to top Go down

I can't log in my mobage account (for a while)
Page 1 of 1