Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

4* feeders should be sold at level 38

Go down 
+37
corroded
loniguseze
Lornoth
Esofonic
Ysellian
tradingeuro
Nykidxxx
Kaluden
skrfirefly
Movarus
Lolli
saphion
Soulstalker
tomoyo
HeavyMettle
aszutai
niseng
masta518
SawamuraX
wowyogurt
SonicAria
Kadaan
sharpyzu
KuroStar
Kimika9394
Yoruichi
lmnseason
ATB
veritable
Cam
Despoted
Sabin76
nathantmorin
Soggytoaster
bleachcosplay
VitaeMortifer
Colaleon
41 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Soggytoaster
☆☆☆
Soggytoaster

4* feeders should be sold at level 38 - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 4* feeders should be sold at level 38   4* feeders should be sold at level 38 - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 10:59 pm

Lornoth wrote:
Someone on my page is offering Max 4*'s for 5 TE No

They seriously need to put more TE into the system, there's no way i'll be able to sell half maxed for 3 TE if that starts catching on.

Yeah it is a pain in the ass.
I was selling my lv 40 4* for 2 te each but have decided
to keep them for the future. I just hope the prices re-stabilize
sometime. So many people buying packs these days. I honestly
don't know how these people afford to pay thousands of dollars
to win events and get a heap of cards. If I was going to spend a
heap of money on the game I would just buy pure te xD
Back to top Go down
masta518
☆☆☆
masta518

PostSubject: Re: 4* feeders should be sold at level 38   4* feeders should be sold at level 38 - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 11:05 pm

SS really has no incentive to inject TE into the economy though. People will just move to buying packs and TE instead leaving free players with no way to get back up. Enjoy hoarding your 4*s xDD

The rich get richer while the poor get poorer.
At least in Fanta econ lol
Back to top Go down
Nykidxxx
☆☆
Nykidxxx

PostSubject: Re: 4* feeders should be sold at level 38   4* feeders should be sold at level 38 - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2013 12:35 am

I think that their trying to push our TE as a tradeable item... Since luna, the supposed currency, is treated as 1/1000th of a penny in value. Bring in Luna to trade with, maybe make more things possible with luna?

Anyways a good ally just quit 10mins ago due to the bad economy, worked hard to get 4 maxed 5*, cant even sell them at a low price.

RIP Shapoopies
Back to top Go down
Soulstalker

PostSubject: Re: 4* feeders should be sold at level 38   4* feeders should be sold at level 38 - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2013 1:23 am

Feeders will be valuable again during a recruitment event since there's no way to level a monster other than by feeding it.... I just hope that comes soon.
Back to top Go down
lmnseason
☆☆☆☆☆
lmnseason

PostSubject: Re: 4* feeders should be sold at level 38   4* feeders should be sold at level 38 - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2013 2:13 am

Soulstalker wrote:
Feeders will be valuable again during a recruitment event since there's no way to level a monster other than by feeding it.... I just hope that comes soon.
You don't always have to recruit monsters right away. You can always wait for the right time to recruit a monster.
Back to top Go down
loniguseze
☆☆☆☆
loniguseze

PostSubject: Re: 4* feeders should be sold at level 38   4* feeders should be sold at level 38 - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2013 3:49 am

Well even tho Iam new to this game I do still have alot of experience with online game markets. It's a kind of hobby for me and this game fits into it perfectly.

This game tends to hugely disadvantage free players in an extend I rarely saw before. Considering the fact that now maxed 4* are being sold for 5 TE and the flood of ppl spending 1000$+ for events makes the game more and more user unfriendly for the free player. This trend worries me alot.

Simply the gap between a paying player and free player is becoming insanely huge.
Back to top Go down
VitaeMortifer
☆☆
VitaeMortifer

PostSubject: Re: 4* feeders should be sold at level 38   4* feeders should be sold at level 38 - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2013 4:53 am

Having difficulty selling them at even 2 TE each, lol.

I'm like 90% certain the next event is tower, and if it isn't then it'll be training. Recruitment events typically follow those, right?
Back to top Go down
ATB
☆☆☆
ATB

PostSubject: Re: 4* feeders should be sold at level 38   4* feeders should be sold at level 38 - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2013 12:38 pm

Next event is training even for sure.
I wish it was tower.

I just sold all 4 sets of my 4* for 8-10TE a set.

You just gotta go a bit further than rare card reports and top 10.
Back to top Go down
tomoyo
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: 4* feeders should be sold at level 38   4* feeders should be sold at level 38 - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 12:49 pm

Over the past few days I've seen maxed 4* sell for 4-6TE, and it didn't seem like anyone was too interested in getting them for 4 TE even.

Most people are now posting on walls selling lv40 feeders for 1.5-2TE. It's so sad, the economy at the moment. You can get fresh 5* at 10TE if you look hard enough.

How low can the price of lv40 4* drop before it becomes a loss for the seller? At 1.5TE you still gain 1TE/lv40 4*, but would the training/enhancing effort be still worth it? Or is it better to make maxed 4*s now to get ~4.5TE profit for each feeder sold?

I'm just saving my 4*s first till after this event, I'm sure prices will go up a little if there is recruitment. But then unless the next event gives TE, the prices will plunge even further after the recruitment event.
Back to top Go down
Nykidxxx
☆☆
Nykidxxx

PostSubject: Re: 4* feeders should be sold at level 38   4* feeders should be sold at level 38 - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 7:40 pm

I talked to a 5* seller, he spent a week and couldnt sell a max camille for 20TE, he prices a max ignat at 15TE. Wasn't a Max fiona and max emma at 15TE? Saw a fresh fiona going for 7TE, Charles are now under 100, Alexanders under 60. Maxed 4* are 5 TE, lv40 4* are under 2 TE, fresh 4* are 3 for 1te now.

At the start of the event, everyone traded in their TE for 2 pots, thinking they would make it back during a training event. Now I see pot:te going form 1:1,4:3,3:2, it might even drop lower than 2:1 at this rate lol. We might end up having to trade with a bartering system Razz

Anyone who is not a free to play player, go buy some flat TE's and get your self some cheap units while bringing the economy back up, please and thank you!
*Noted the buy 10 get 1 free lol too little too late?
Back to top Go down
Nykidxxx
☆☆
Nykidxxx

PostSubject: Re: 4* feeders should be sold at level 38   4* feeders should be sold at level 38 - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 7:46 pm

oh yea I heard japan version has the recycling event to trade in 4* and premium tickets for perks like increasing a units max lvl by 20. That will be pure chaos for the first week it goes on lol, high level guys emptying out 1000 4* and all the fionas and emmas, maybe all the prices will go back up~

though if there are 0 te's, nothing would happen except we have no cards AND no te
{._. }-3
Back to top Go down
corroded
☆☆☆
corroded

PostSubject: Re: 4* feeders should be sold at level 38   4* feeders should be sold at level 38 - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 2:36 am

The economy's being super saturated now.. i see people selling lv40 4* SETS for 6TE. that prices a single item to less than 1TE -_- Sad
Back to top Go down
sGabe4
☆☆☆☆☆☆
sGabe4

PostSubject: Re: 4* feeders should be sold at level 38   4* feeders should be sold at level 38 - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 10:29 am

that actually would make lvl40 4*s price 1.2TE
5X1.2=6TE Wink

still very low
I wouldn't wanna sell my for less than 9TE

anyway no one is currently buying feeders of any kind because this is a raining event where anyone could max any number of cards as long as they can kill the big bosses. Same happened during the Mandra March event with King Mandra killing the feeder market. It'll stabilize. People always need feeders. 4*/5* market is doomed and 6* market is crashing too, but the feeders market should be stable.
Back to top Go down
corroded
☆☆☆
corroded

PostSubject: Re: 4* feeders should be sold at level 38   4* feeders should be sold at level 38 - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 11:40 am

i dont think the bosses are the problem. its the onslaught of goddesses. why would i buy a lv40/80 4* feeder for 1.2/3te when i can buy a goddess for 1/1.5 te for a sure 3 levels?

granted they are a waste at lower levels, but from 60/80+ it's easier to just buy a goddess. i guess only if you're really lazy, you'll buy the 4* feeders to pump your units to 60/80?
Back to top Go down
sGabe4
☆☆☆☆☆☆
sGabe4

PostSubject: Re: 4* feeders should be sold at level 38   4* feeders should be sold at level 38 - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 12:08 pm

I think it only becomes profitable to use goddesses over lvl100
anything under 100 is a waste
so if you wanna lvl a 6*/7* fast you still need 4* feeders
Back to top Go down
corroded
☆☆☆
corroded

PostSubject: Re: 4* feeders should be sold at level 38   4* feeders should be sold at level 38 - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 5:49 pm

shouldi just start creatign and saving them up til after training ends? Smile
Back to top Go down
Alerona

PostSubject: Re: 4* feeders should be sold at level 38   4* feeders should be sold at level 38 - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 2:15 am

I think problem with goddies. I gain about 20 goddies from last two event's. It is crush price for goddies and follow crush m4*. Additional adding 7* crush m5* to price about 4-5 te. It is the end for new free player's and maket of m4* never grow.
Back to top Go down
sGabe4
☆☆☆☆☆☆
sGabe4

PostSubject: Re: 4* feeders should be sold at level 38   4* feeders should be sold at level 38 - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 2:23 am

show me who's selling max 5*s for 4-5TE
I wanna buy some Very Happy

I still see m5*s go for 10TE
don't cry because you can't sell your feeders now
it's perfectly normal, this will stabilize once the event is over and people realize they need feeders for their newly acquired monsters (Lilith, Eluit, Noir). Goddesses don't work on mobs.
Back to top Go down
Alerona

PostSubject: Re: 4* feeders should be sold at level 38   4* feeders should be sold at level 38 - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 2:38 am

http://www.fantasicaunofficial.com/t589-massive-5-auction-massive-5-auction-minimum-bid-4-te-ends-11pm-9-july

for example
Back to top Go down
sGabe4
☆☆☆☆☆☆
sGabe4

PostSubject: Re: 4* feeders should be sold at level 38   4* feeders should be sold at level 38 - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 3:13 am

ugh :'(
that's an auction
when will people learn the difference?
I saw an MLB Paris go for 90TE 1 month ago at an auction in-game
her market price has yet to sink that low
do you get what I mean?
you can't base prices on auctions, not in Fanta not in the real world
Back to top Go down
Alerona

PostSubject: Re: 4* feeders should be sold at level 38   4* feeders should be sold at level 38 - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 4:12 am

Yes i know what do you say before you say it. And you are right in you point of view. But this auc end today, and we get real price.
Back to top Go down
sGabe4
☆☆☆☆☆☆
sGabe4

PostSubject: Re: 4* feeders should be sold at level 38   4* feeders should be sold at level 38 - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 4:26 am

no
whatever the prices will end up being at an auction, those are still not market prices
just no

in the real world ( and this happens a lot sadly) let's say you took out a mortgage on your house that's worth 1million
if you cannot pay your mortgage the bank will auction your house
you would be lucky to get even 500K
that's just how most auctions work

don't think about art auctions when you think about Fanta
even art auctions fail to generate money most of the time

I had a guy come to me in-game and he wanted to buy my Claudette for 160TE. And I told him I value my Clau at 260 at least. and he told me I'm a jerk and stupid because he saw Clau go for 160 at an auction. I told him he should have bought Clau then.
Back to top Go down
Alerona

PostSubject: Re: 4* feeders should be sold at level 38   4* feeders should be sold at level 38 - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 4:49 am

ok, it is you point of view about auc. My point of view real price = end auc price, price in market unreal big. In my real life 90% money i spent on auc not in market.
But subject is price for m4* is permanent or not, and i wish to belive it return in norma, but i fear this is not happen.
Back to top Go down
Tattycoram
☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: 4* feeders should be sold at level 38   4* feeders should be sold at level 38 - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 1:07 pm

Auctions in Fanta are how to liquidate what you don't need, often at a loss, to get a lot of pure TE in your hands fast. Many times the auctioneers are selling at a loss from what they could sell it for if they took the time to advertise.  

Most auctioneers know this, though I've also seen some who have been obviously disappointed and in fact cut their auctions short when they see what's going on. (Though in some cases auctions do go at market price.) Rather than taking the time to sell their units one at a time they would rather just liquidate them quickly - for fast TE, lack of time, whatever.

There is a lot of luck for the auctioneer re who is online at that moment, and has TE at that exact moment.  So by their very nature - being short, requiring pure TE, requiring the right people to be online at that exact time - actions will usually be a below-market price.  Just yesterday I saw two auctions for Isis within a couple of hours of each other with huge variation in what they went for.

Like Gabe said, if you can find the unit you want at that cheap price and want it, just buy it at that cheap price (and an auction is the way for you to do that if you want auction price) If you are online at the time, you've got pure TE/pots to pay at that moment, you're in luck. I've gotten a couple good deals this way myself.  

One thing I see a lot that bothers me is someone wanting to TRADE their card and they value their card at market price but they value the other person's card at some random low auction (pure te) price.
Back to top Go down
sGabe4
☆☆☆☆☆☆
sGabe4

PostSubject: Re: 4* feeders should be sold at level 38   4* feeders should be sold at level 38 - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 2:16 pm

Tattycoram wrote:

One thing I see a lot that bothers me is someone wanting to TRADE their card and they value their card at market price but they value the other person's card at some random low auction (pure te) price.

YES YES thank you
exactly my problem
it's disgusting to say the least...
I had that happen to me on multiple occasions and it's sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 4* feeders should be sold at level 38   4* feeders should be sold at level 38 - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

4* feeders should be sold at level 38
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next