Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Getting over level 40?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Miniature

Miniature

Getting over level 40? Empty
PostSubject: Getting over level 40?   Getting over level 40? I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 9:02 am

My cards are currently in their high 20s and my main is a Remika nearing the 40s. My problem is how I should balance my team so that I can move through the story missions with ease with maybe the help of one or two level 20-30 ally.

And also where should I level my cards? I find enhancing to be expensive and a waste of cards as the amount of EXP I get is just too low to make much of a difference. I find grinding on quests much more profitable in terms of EXP gain. But correct me if I'm wrong, I might just be enhancing wrongly.

If so what is the standard guideline people follow to get their cards to max? Is there even a standard process everyone follows or does everyone have their own way/method of maxing out cards.

Replies to my questions would be much appreciated. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Tashego
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]

PostSubject: Re: Getting over level 40?   Getting over level 40? I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 10:17 am

Well I use a mix of enhancing + grinding to get my cards maxed out.

Enhacing : I usually farm 10-4 on training and it gives a ton of 2*s and 1*s. I feed 3 1*s to the 2* bear and it gets to level. Do this until you have a huge amount of lv 4 bears and then finally feed them all to one of the units your leveling. Using them all at once saves a ton of money.

Grinding: I usually grind at 2-7 if I have time and not anything else preoccupying me because 2-7 gives 303 exp and it has a cooldown of 1 minute. so If I'm actually doing it every minute my unit can get 3030 exp every 10 minutes. But if you are kinda busy then do 24-6 it gives like 585 exp every 5 minutes (which is why i prefer 2-7).
Back to top Go down
Miniature

Miniature

PostSubject: Re: Getting over level 40?   Getting over level 40? I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 10:37 am

Tashego wrote:

Enhacing : I usually farm 10-4 on training and it gives a ton of 2*s and 1*s. I feed 3 1*s to the 2* bear and it gets to level. Do this until you have a huge amount of lv 4 bears and then finally feed them all to one of the units your leveling. Using them all at once saves a ton of money.

Grinding: I usually grind at 2-7 if I have time and not anything else preoccupying me because 2-7 gives 303 exp and it has a cooldown of 1 minute. so If I'm actually doing it every minute my unit can get 3030 exp every 10 minutes. But if you are kinda busy then do 24-6 it gives like 585 exp every 5 minutes (which is why i prefer 2-7).

AHHHH. I see. So are bears only good for giving my low level cards a jump start or good even at level 40++?

And also how long does it normally take to max a 4* if I actually grind 2-7 like crazy.
Back to top Go down
Tashego
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]

PostSubject: Re: Getting over level 40?   Getting over level 40? I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 10:46 am

Miniature wrote:
Tashego wrote:

AHHHH. I see. So are bears only good for giving my low level cards a jump start or good even at level 40++?

And also how long does it normally take to max a 4* if I actually grind 2-7 like crazy.

Lv 4 bears are great at any time but they are most useful at low level because the cost is less. If you use them at later levels you will be investing 100-500k on just enhancing.

And I'm not sure about ONLY grinding 2-7 for maxing because I've mixed both but I started maxing my Chris about an hour or 2 ago and right now he's in the 40s so about 1-2 days if you grind like crazy
Back to top Go down
Loveapplesss

PostSubject: Re: Getting over level 40?   Getting over level 40? I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 7:51 pm

You'll farm up enough luna sooner or later to the point where you don't really know what to do with it.

I still use feeders for my lvl 70+ cards since luna is irrelavant at that point.
Back to top Go down
Evageek
☆☆
Evageek

PostSubject: Re: Getting over level 40?   Getting over level 40? I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 3:03 pm

I use lvl 11 feeders. it costs more 1*s, but they have no use other than to be sacrificed anyways.
I get from Level 1 to 40 or 50 depending on how many I use. The rest is grinding with a Timer
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/jose.arias.7712
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Getting over level 40?   Getting over level 40? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Getting over level 40?
Page 1 of 1