Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

What kind of card series do YOU want to see in Fantasica??

Go down 
+50
tabrisangel
Timed
Tentacle Love
candyFrog
HeartCandi
dragoncello
Tickingkatsu
Dmhlucky
Ndinoskos
Tattycoram
Yuan
sGabe4
DeathGU1Se
TypeAlpha
Arabelladonna
Lornoth
LivingNexus
Zenobius
CP_Cranfill
fliprock15
M60A1
Stubub
iamgaara
wowyogurt
Admin
RisingKuuga
HighClassTopHat
Nooblack
elksterPT
phamsean
The6thToe
Despoted
mistive
BkWiz
NotAPieceOfPie
aszutai
predator852
Soggytoaster
ChibiLeen
memphiskite
Callanthe
MazinKaiser21
Onisunit
Cuny
mslbm
bleachcosplay
themadmanazn
tomoyo
orionknight
gaillardia
54 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
The6thToe
☆☆
The6thToe

What kind of  card series do YOU want to see in Fantasica?? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What kind of card series do YOU want to see in Fantasica??   What kind of  card series do YOU want to see in Fantasica?? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2013 1:51 am

Since Hideo Minaba did so much of the core set art, I don't see why we can't (legal reasons aside) have a "Final Fantasy" set released. You could have cards based on the job/class system and change the names, but they'd be based like:

3*
Squire
Chemist

4*
White Mage
Black Mage
Thief
Knight

5*
Dancer
Bard

6*
Mime
Onion Knight
Back to top Go down
gaillardia
☆☆☆
gaillardia

PostSubject: Re: What kind of card series do YOU want to see in Fantasica??   What kind of  card series do YOU want to see in Fantasica?? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2013 3:54 am

The6thToe wrote:
Since Hideo Minaba did so much of the core set art, I don't see why we can't (legal reasons aside) have a "Final Fantasy" set released. You could have cards based on the job/class system and change the names, but they'd be based like:

3*
Squire
Chemist

4*
White Mage
Black Mage
Thief
Knight

5*
Dancer
Bard

6*
Mime
Onion Knight

I was thinking of that possibility and I'd really love to see the Dark knight, Dragoon, Samurai and Summoner!
Back to top Go down
themadmanazn
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
themadmanazn

PostSubject: Re: What kind of card series do YOU want to see in Fantasica??   What kind of  card series do YOU want to see in Fantasica?? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2013 11:34 am

The6thToe wrote:

Legal reasons tend to be the only reasons most things are not done for better or worse, lol
Back to top Go down
phamsean

phamsean

PostSubject: Re: What kind of card series do YOU want to see in Fantasica??   What kind of  card series do YOU want to see in Fantasica?? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 2:09 pm

Gundam series
Power Rangers!!!
Ninja Series
Back to top Go down
elksterPT

elksterPT

PostSubject: Re: What kind of card series do YOU want to see in Fantasica??   What kind of  card series do YOU want to see in Fantasica?? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 8:32 am

hmmm....three can come to my mind:
(as said before)
-Zodiacs
-An angels/archangel-demon-semi-demon series my sound silly but i like flapping wings
-Vampires ..no twilight faggotish stuff...Hellsing style for the ideal design Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Nooblack
☆☆☆☆
Nooblack

PostSubject: Re: What kind of card series do YOU want to see in Fantasica??   What kind of  card series do YOU want to see in Fantasica?? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 11:40 am

Probably game crossovers... any would be nice Smile
Back to top Go down
HighClassTopHat

HighClassTopHat

PostSubject: Re: What kind of card series do YOU want to see in Fantasica??   What kind of  card series do YOU want to see in Fantasica?? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 3:44 pm

Has there been a Journey to the West series yet? I wouldn't mind a monkey king card.
Back to top Go down
http://highclasstophat.tumblr.com
RisingKuuga

RisingKuuga

PostSubject: Re: What kind of card series do YOU want to see in Fantasica??   What kind of  card series do YOU want to see in Fantasica?? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 1:01 pm

Definitely agreeing on the Zodiac set. I'd say do the Chinese Zodiac in addition to that as well though - maybe have one set be Units and the other set be Monsters-that-can-be-turned-into-Units. Dipping into Greek/Roman Mythology would also be cool, and the Sengoku era of Japan (unless it's already been done?) and the Trojan War would be great too.

Oh, and something themed off of the Seven Deadly Sins/Seven Cardinal Virtues as well!

Additionally, expansions to existing sets like the Valentines, Christmas, and Romance of the Three Kingdoms sets would be pretty cool, instead of just (eventually) re-releasing those cards, as the case might be.

Lastly, I'd really love some mecha. Ones that are able to be used as monsters/units, so they can be huge and defend you or you can use them to fight. I know the game is more "fantasy" based, but some futuristic stuff like robots and aliens would be pretty cool to add, I think.
Back to top Go down
Admin
ADMIN
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What kind of card series do YOU want to see in Fantasica??   What kind of  card series do YOU want to see in Fantasica?? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 4:10 pm

I would love to see some Egyptian themed cards and perhaps a Circus themed card set too.
Back to top Go down
themadmanazn
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
themadmanazn

PostSubject: Re: What kind of card series do YOU want to see in Fantasica??   What kind of  card series do YOU want to see in Fantasica?? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 4:48 pm

HighClassTopHat wrote:
Has there been a Journey to the West series yet? I wouldn't mind a monkey king card.

Fawn? Laughing

Back to top Go down
wowyogurt
☆☆☆☆☆☆
wowyogurt

PostSubject: Re: What kind of card series do YOU want to see in Fantasica??   What kind of  card series do YOU want to see in Fantasica?? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 6:16 pm

Slice of life series...
Back to top Go down
iamgaara

iamgaara

PostSubject: Re: What kind of card series do YOU want to see in Fantasica??   What kind of  card series do YOU want to see in Fantasica?? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 12:44 am

Naruto. I think it would be cool to add them, but would be hard for the Nine tailed fox cause there's a card with that name already. lol

But there's a quite a few that I think would be cool to see.

Street Fighter
Tekken
DBZ
Back to top Go down
gaillardia
☆☆☆
gaillardia

PostSubject: Re: What kind of card series do YOU want to see in Fantasica??   What kind of  card series do YOU want to see in Fantasica?? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 5:30 pm

elksterPT wrote:
hmmm....three can come to my mind:
(as said before)
-Zodiacs
-An angels/archangel-demon-semi-demon series my sound silly but i like flapping wings
-Vampires ..no twilight faggotish stuff...Hellsing style for the ideal design Very Happy

It looks like there's a new event over in japan with 'Heaven' theme... but sadly the artwork isn't as wonderful as i'd imagined....
click: Series of Heaven?? to go to the link
Back to top Go down
RisingKuuga

RisingKuuga

PostSubject: Re: What kind of card series do YOU want to see in Fantasica??   What kind of  card series do YOU want to see in Fantasica?? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 9:27 am

You know, in addition to those robots, I'd kill for a Sentai themed set (akin to Power Rangers) - the "regular" colors could be 4*, then Red at 5*, then lastly Golf at 6*.
Back to top Go down
Stubub
☆☆☆
Stubub

PostSubject: Re: What kind of card series do YOU want to see in Fantasica??   What kind of  card series do YOU want to see in Fantasica?? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 11:55 am

I don't know if any current sets are taken from shows or games or anything, but if not then I don't see why they'd want to give up royalties/licencing money to do so.

What about:
Crusaders and Islamic knights
Voodoo / witch doctor
Boxers / MMA / UFC
Dwarves (Thrain sets a precedent for this)
Red (american) Indians
Back to top Go down
M60A1
☆☆
M60A1

PostSubject: Re: What kind of card series do YOU want to see in Fantasica??   What kind of  card series do YOU want to see in Fantasica?? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 9:04 pm

I really like the idea of having a Zodiac series collection.
I wanna see Mobage do:
Diva Series.
Automobile/Motocycle theme series.
Olympic Series
Goddess Series
Back to top Go down
http://www.fantasicaunofficial.com/t3355-the-thrift-shop-full-of
fliprock15

PostSubject: Re: What kind of card series do YOU want to see in Fantasica??   What kind of  card series do YOU want to see in Fantasica?? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 11:06 pm

I'm in the middle of watching Rurouni Kenshin. I'd like them to make in Fantasica. Kenshin and/or Shishio would be 6*. Saito, Aoshi, Soujiro, and Sanosuke would be 5*. Kaoru and Yahiko be 4*. Or something like that.
Back to top Go down
CP_Cranfill

CP_Cranfill

PostSubject: Re: What kind of card series do YOU want to see in Fantasica??   What kind of  card series do YOU want to see in Fantasica?? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 11:34 am

Oh Final Fantasy series.

Sephiroth 6* with knockback and area attack.

And maybe a Chuck Norris card but I think having a 10* card that's skill is instant death wouldn't be fair.
Back to top Go down
Zenobius

Zenobius

PostSubject: Re: What kind of card series do YOU want to see in Fantasica??   What kind of  card series do YOU want to see in Fantasica?? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 11:10 pm

A to aru majutsu no index or to aru kagaku no railgun series.

Having misaka shoot her railgun would be awesome.
Back to top Go down
LivingNexus

LivingNexus

PostSubject: Re: What kind of card series do YOU want to see in Fantasica??   What kind of  card series do YOU want to see in Fantasica?? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 10:13 pm

This.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Lornoth
☆☆☆☆
Lornoth

PostSubject: Re: What kind of card series do YOU want to see in Fantasica??   What kind of  card series do YOU want to see in Fantasica?? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 11:51 pm

RisingKuuga wrote:

Oh, and something themed off of the Seven Deadly Sins/Seven Cardinal Virtues as well!

I would collect the Waffle (Best way to censor ever btw) out of that set. Except i'd probably want it to be more dark-adult than Fantasica usually goes for hahah.
Back to top Go down
Arabelladonna
☆☆
Arabelladonna

PostSubject: Re: What kind of card series do YOU want to see in Fantasica??   What kind of  card series do YOU want to see in Fantasica?? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 3:49 am

I would second the Alice themed deck, but it would cause me to go bankrupt if it ever happened. @_@ Even more so if it were based on American McGee's version!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/DieAntrim
Stubub
☆☆☆
Stubub

PostSubject: Re: What kind of card series do YOU want to see in Fantasica??   What kind of  card series do YOU want to see in Fantasica?? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 1:19 pm

King Arthur / Knights of the round table?

6*
King Arthur
Merlin

5*
Lancelot
Guinevere
Morgan La Fey

4*
Galahad
Gawain
Bors
Back to top Go down
TypeAlpha
☆☆
TypeAlpha

PostSubject: Re: What kind of card series do YOU want to see in Fantasica??   What kind of  card series do YOU want to see in Fantasica?? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 8:24 pm

ChibiLeen wrote:
mslbm wrote:
Maybe a zodiac set will be awesome too

THIS! I'd love a Zodiac set! Very Happy

Zodiac set? Reminds me of Saint Seiya. They should totally create a series for that xD

Sagittarius Seiya FTW! xD
Back to top Go down
DeathGU1Se
☆☆☆☆☆
DeathGU1Se

PostSubject: Re: What kind of card series do YOU want to see in Fantasica??   What kind of  card series do YOU want to see in Fantasica?? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 1:32 pm

The only set I want to see is a Tarot series.

7*
The World

6*
The Emperor
The Empress

5*
The Hierophant
The High Priestess
The Chariot

4*
The Lovers
The Tower
The Magician

3*
The Fool
The Hanged Man
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What kind of card series do YOU want to see in Fantasica??   What kind of  card series do YOU want to see in Fantasica?? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What kind of card series do YOU want to see in Fantasica??
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next