Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

GUIDE: Fantasica Card Database (Public Entry)

Go down 
+4
xmikechenx
crogonint
clocksprocket
RedRivers
8 posters
AuthorMessage
RedRivers
R. Ich. Rodent [Rare]
RedRivers

GUIDE: Fantasica Card Database (Public Entry) Empty
PostSubject: GUIDE: Fantasica Card Database (Public Entry)   GUIDE: Fantasica Card Database (Public Entry) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 9:04 pm

CREDITS go to zoebeagle for the intial spreadsheet and card info.

I've taken his collection and split it up into two sheets. One for base stats, the other for max stats, for easy viewing. Also added a monster sheet as well as a credit sheet. Also under max stats I added TOTAL MAX STATS, which is great for seeing just how good a card is compared to others of its rarity.

Now new heroes and all monsters are not in there yet so there is some work required but it is very easy to do.

Go to tinyurl.com/FantasicaCardsEDIT and view the proper page. Then click add row and fill out the proper information, including your name and the date in the comment section. People who help fill it out will be helping us all, and will be given credit in the credits page.

Here's the uneditable Spreadsheet with credits.

tinyurl.com/FantasicaCardsDatabase

Lemme know if something is wacky, threw this together pretty quick and not much excel experience haha.

OH and zoe if you want to take ownership of this, that can be arranged! Just really wanted to get this little project started for the forum.
Back to top Go down
clocksprocket
Commando Chicklet [EPIC]
clocksprocket

PostSubject: Re: GUIDE: Fantasica Card Database (Public Entry)   GUIDE: Fantasica Card Database (Public Entry) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 9:18 pm

Edited for you.

I am not the best with excel, but I know there is a way to make it so that you can sort something within a sort -- for example sort by rarity, and then sort that by max land attack or whatever. However I don't know what that way is. Laughing
Back to top Go down
RedRivers
R. Ich. Rodent [Rare]
RedRivers

PostSubject: Re: GUIDE: Fantasica Card Database (Public Entry)   GUIDE: Fantasica Card Database (Public Entry) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 9:56 pm

I posted on a google help forum and well see what they say. From what I could find, multiple sorting is not possible :S But hopefully not.

Have the links not turned clickable because of the bold code? I doubt i could edit them out without re adding the space in the url.
Back to top Go down
clocksprocket
Commando Chicklet [EPIC]
clocksprocket

PostSubject: Re: GUIDE: Fantasica Card Database (Public Entry)   GUIDE: Fantasica Card Database (Public Entry) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 10:04 pm

Well it's nice of you to ask! I think it's possible in excel but maybe not google's online version of it.

I looked into the URL thing and it's just that URL links require a www in front before they work.
Back to top Go down
RedRivers
R. Ich. Rodent [Rare]
RedRivers

PostSubject: Re: GUIDE: Fantasica Card Database (Public Entry)   GUIDE: Fantasica Card Database (Public Entry) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 10:15 pm

as a makeshift workaround for the sort thing, for now. You can filter the categories like type, rarity, speed, cost, skill using the drop down lists under the category, then sort a single stat.
Back to top Go down
clocksprocket
Commando Chicklet [EPIC]
clocksprocket

PostSubject: Re: GUIDE: Fantasica Card Database (Public Entry)   GUIDE: Fantasica Card Database (Public Entry) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 10:35 pm

That works!

I've added in the Demon's Tower heroes (not monsters) in so far. Will probably go do mermaid/harpy/succubus now too.
Back to top Go down
RedRivers
R. Ich. Rodent [Rare]
RedRivers

PostSubject: Re: GUIDE: Fantasica Card Database (Public Entry)   GUIDE: Fantasica Card Database (Public Entry) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 1:44 pm

I have made a mistake. I've given credit to Zalexrough but it was Zoebeagle's spreadsheet I used to make this. I'll make changes when I get home, but could you (clocksprocket) input Zoebeagle's name in the two spots where Zalexrough is in the initial post please. I still can't edit it haha.
Back to top Go down
clocksprocket
Commando Chicklet [EPIC]
clocksprocket

PostSubject: Re: GUIDE: Fantasica Card Database (Public Entry)   GUIDE: Fantasica Card Database (Public Entry) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 6:29 pm

I edited in the DE units. I think all that's left aside from monsters is the 6 units from the 200k DL event.

e: added those in too.
Back to top Go down
clocksprocket
Commando Chicklet [EPIC]
clocksprocket

PostSubject: Re: GUIDE: Fantasica Card Database (Public Entry)   GUIDE: Fantasica Card Database (Public Entry) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 6:52 pm

Anyway, for fun, here's something:

5*:

Top Max Land:
Gerhard (54100), Ignat (51500), Bernhard (50425)
Melee: Gerhard (54100)
Missile: Edgar (38800)
Magic: Erhard (37800)

Top Max Air:
Sheryl (51500), Joachim (51500), Sofia (39300)
Melee: Sofia (39300)
Missile: Sheryl/Joachim (51500)
Magic: Erhard (38900)

Top Max Sea:
Bernhard (40275), Serafina (38700), Rose (35240)
Melee: Bernhard (40275)
Missile: Serafina (38700)
Magic: Lucrezia (33225)

Top Max Total:
Joachim (115525), Sheryl (113700), Sofia (110600), Rose (110290)
Melee: Sofia (110600)
Missile: Joachim (115525)
Magic: Erhard (98600)

This was looking entirely at just numbers. In the middle I realized I don't think Fiona is included, so someone can add her in. This doesn't take into account that they have different speeds (typically faster units have slightly lower attack, for example) or any special effect they have (which might be worth more than a unit that can dish out a lot of damage). Still interesting to look at.
Back to top Go down
crogonint

PostSubject: Um..   GUIDE: Fantasica Card Database (Public Entry) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 8:04 pm

Name of the page is FANTISCA Card List
Back to top Go down
RedRivers
R. Ich. Rodent [Rare]
RedRivers

PostSubject: Re: GUIDE: Fantasica Card Database (Public Entry)   GUIDE: Fantasica Card Database (Public Entry) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 8:42 pm

Thnx I'll get that soon.
Back to top Go down
xmikechenx
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: GUIDE: Fantasica Card Database (Public Entry)   GUIDE: Fantasica Card Database (Public Entry) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 9:19 pm

Any tips on where we can find the skills and stats on the Ranking Bonus Cards?

Nine Tails
The two gladiators
and the other 6*?
Back to top Go down
RedRivers
R. Ich. Rodent [Rare]
RedRivers

PostSubject: Re: GUIDE: Fantasica Card Database (Public Entry)   GUIDE: Fantasica Card Database (Public Entry) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 11:48 pm

w.livedoor.jp/fantasica is japanese wiki
Back to top Go down
Pugilist

Pugilist

PostSubject: Re: GUIDE: Fantasica Card Database (Public Entry)   GUIDE: Fantasica Card Database (Public Entry) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 8:46 am

This needs pictures.

When people talk about Gloria, Vicki, Johhny, Skippy, Bert, Jo-Jo-Jo, Jethro, Johhny (different Johhny) & Luther I have no idea who they are refering to.
Random post on my wall - "Selling Peter 3Mil!!!"
Me - "Who the %#& is Peter?!?!?"

Pics would make things sooooo much easier.
You know what they say....most people learn through the visual.
More pics less chat!

I once kicked Andy Warhol, hence why he's dead now.
Back to top Go down
xmikechenx
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: GUIDE: Fantasica Card Database (Public Entry)   GUIDE: Fantasica Card Database (Public Entry) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 9:21 am

indeed w.livedoor.jp/fantasica is the japanese wiki

However, I don't understand Japanese... so can someone that can navigate the site point me to the links? and maybe translate a little? Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Strenhelden
Terror of the End [Rare]
Strenhelden

PostSubject: Re: GUIDE: Fantasica Card Database (Public Entry)   GUIDE: Fantasica Card Database (Public Entry) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 1:44 pm

clocks, I added the new AF 5*s, but don't see them appearing in tinyurl.com/FantasicaCardsDatabase? Do you need to approve the changes or something?

For the Japanese wiki, scroll down on the left. The first set of 1*, 2*, 3* etc are heroes. The second set of 1*, 2*, 3* etc are monsters.
Back to top Go down
clocksprocket
Commando Chicklet [EPIC]
clocksprocket

PostSubject: Re: GUIDE: Fantasica Card Database (Public Entry)   GUIDE: Fantasica Card Database (Public Entry) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 3:57 pm

I have no control over this spreadsheet. I think that's RedRivers.
Back to top Go down
RedRivers
R. Ich. Rodent [Rare]
RedRivers

PostSubject: Re: GUIDE: Fantasica Card Database (Public Entry)   GUIDE: Fantasica Card Database (Public Entry) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 4:42 pm

for the japanese wiki you can get page translators. I have a bing add-on that has a page translator, just right click in the page and select "translate with bing"
Try this http://www.microsofttranslator.com/BV.aspx?ref=IE8Activity&a=http%3A%2F%2Fw.livedoor.jp%2Ffantasica%2F

Havent checked the database in a few days so ill update soon.
Back to top Go down
clocksprocket
Commando Chicklet [EPIC]
clocksprocket

PostSubject: Re: GUIDE: Fantasica Card Database (Public Entry)   GUIDE: Fantasica Card Database (Public Entry) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 7:10 pm

If you use google chrome, it will offer to translate the page automatically for you.
Back to top Go down
zoebeagle
Android Mechanic [Rare]
zoebeagle

PostSubject: Re: GUIDE: Fantasica Card Database (Public Entry)   GUIDE: Fantasica Card Database (Public Entry) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 10:46 pm

I've added pictures to all of the 5★ and 6★ cards. But I'm not sure how to get them over to the non-edited version.
Back to top Go down
RedRivers
R. Ich. Rodent [Rare]
RedRivers

PostSubject: Re: GUIDE: Fantasica Card Database (Public Entry)   GUIDE: Fantasica Card Database (Public Entry) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 10:49 am

Right now only I can modify the non editable. I'd like to share ownership to some people though, because I've found a more interesting game :d
Back to top Go down
zoebeagle
Android Mechanic [Rare]
zoebeagle

PostSubject: Re: GUIDE: Fantasica Card Database (Public Entry)   GUIDE: Fantasica Card Database (Public Entry) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 10:50 am

RedRivers wrote:
Right now only I can modify the non editable. I'd like to share ownership to some people though, because I've found a more interesting game :d

I'm in the process of adding all of the unreleased cards and pictures to a different spreadsheet. I'll post the link here when I'm finished.
Back to top Go down
Br4ve

Br4ve

PostSubject: achillea?   GUIDE: Fantasica Card Database (Public Entry) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 7:07 pm

I'm thinkin about buying achillea, but I can't find her stats anywhere Sad

Can anybody help me out? Thanks!
Back to top Go down
zoebeagle
Android Mechanic [Rare]
zoebeagle

PostSubject: Re: GUIDE: Fantasica Card Database (Public Entry)   GUIDE: Fantasica Card Database (Public Entry) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 7:40 pm

Please see here for an updated spreadsheet with the information you seek!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GUIDE: Fantasica Card Database (Public Entry)   GUIDE: Fantasica Card Database (Public Entry) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

GUIDE: Fantasica Card Database (Public Entry)
Page 1 of 1