Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Pose the question about 6 stars

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
dastand
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
dastand

Pose the question about 6 stars Empty
PostSubject: Pose the question about 6 stars   Pose the question about 6 stars I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 1:44 pm

I have been trying to figure out what would be a reasonable offer for a 6* I know it's a pretty open market and such. So wondering what people would think the prices for different 6 stars at level 1, mid level and max level. So i'd like to know everyones input
Back to top Go down
http://www.something.com
Admin
ADMIN
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pose the question about 6 stars   Pose the question about 6 stars I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 1:57 pm

Well, first things first, the lowest 6 star is Alexander. He's bottom tier for a 6 star.
Back to top Go down
Strenhelden
Terror of the End [Rare]
Strenhelden

PostSubject: Re: Pose the question about 6 stars   Pose the question about 6 stars I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 7:13 pm

I think lowest is actually Charles. Alex is 2nd worst. Then Beatrix.

Struesdell's got a pretty good ranking though.

I got my Alex with 5* Max Vic, 5* lv85 Lucre, and 300 time elixirs. That's about the same as 1 high-end 5* (Vic) and 3 mid-tier 5*s. Having at least one high-tier 5* (Hiede, Joa, Vic) and Maxed or high lvl 5*s is pretty important.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pose the question about 6 stars   Pose the question about 6 stars I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pose the question about 6 stars
Page 1 of 1