Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Best 4 Stars to Level Up?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Brisholine

Brisholine

Best 4 Stars to Level Up? Empty
PostSubject: Best 4 Stars to Level Up?   Best 4 Stars to Level Up? I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 16, 2013 10:03 am

Hello, first post here and I was wondering which 4 stars are the best to level up. I currently have way too many 4 stars than I know what to do with so if I happen to have some of the stronger ones I'll start leveling those and sell the rest. If you'd like me to put together a list of all my 4 stars I'd be happy to do that as well. There are just a lot of them so I don't want to waste time typing a list if it's unnecessary. Thanks!
Back to top Go down
toonreaper666
☆☆
toonreaper666

PostSubject: Re: Best 4 Stars to Level Up?   Best 4 Stars to Level Up? I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 16, 2013 11:24 am

if you look on http://www.fantasicawiki.com/wiki/Help you can compare stats/skills/event arena skills, with that info you can find out what you want to lvl up first.
Back to top Go down
Kharistos
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Best 4 Stars to Level Up?   Best 4 Stars to Level Up? I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 17, 2013 6:20 am

Usually focus on leveling 10 cost 4*s that have a decent speed and skill like Zafriro C speed slow and Nanael B speed knockback, they come in useful as fillers when u dont have stuff like charles.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Best 4 Stars to Level Up?   Best 4 Stars to Level Up? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Best 4 Stars to Level Up?
Page 1 of 1