Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Skill Costs & Rewards

Go down 
+24
Maggot
TwilightSmash64
Maharasa
Gurume0901201
shrmdude
rlh
rourou1423
S3rS
wadtomaton
tsunonlau
Evageek
Cam
ElysianField
Dewmzdeigh
Yoruno
DerpaDerpa
memphiskite
clocksprocket
Shokkeru
timlai1209
WTSHugs
Superman-1234 [Banned]
zoebeagle
28 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Evageek
☆☆
Evageek

Skill Costs & Rewards - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skill Costs & Rewards   Skill Costs & Rewards - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 9:27 pm

It might. If someone battles you and they lose you get a +1 in wins.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/jose.arias.7712
zoebeagle
Android Mechanic [Rare]
zoebeagle

PostSubject: Re: Skill Costs & Rewards   Skill Costs & Rewards - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 9:38 am

I believe it counts if you are attacked also.
Back to top Go down
tsunonlau
☆☆
tsunonlau

PostSubject: Re: Skill Costs & Rewards   Skill Costs & Rewards - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 11:20 pm

What is the differences between,
Bringer of Victory = Increases the strength of a unit's attacks during combat.

and

Seal of Archangels = Increases the effectiveness of Attack Boosting effects

Are they both affecting the attack boosting skill ? Or could Bringer of Victory just be affecting the normal strength of att (But i don't seem to notice any boost from this skill)
Back to top Go down
wadtomaton

wadtomaton

PostSubject: Re: Skill Costs & Rewards   Skill Costs & Rewards - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 7:53 pm

tsunonlau wrote:

and

Are they both affecting the attack boosting skill ? Or could Bringer of Victory just be affecting the normal strength of att (But i don't seem to notice any boost from this skill)

SoA is buffing the attack boost skill (like attack boost (male) for example).
Back to top Go down
tsunonlau
☆☆
tsunonlau

PostSubject: Re: Skill Costs & Rewards   Skill Costs & Rewards - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 10:35 pm

wadtomaton wrote:
tsunonlau wrote:

and

SoA is buffing the attack boost skill (like attack boost (male) for example).

How about the former one ?
Back to top Go down
S3rS
☆☆
S3rS

PostSubject: Re: Skill Costs & Rewards   Skill Costs & Rewards - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 10:24 pm

I'm having trouble unlocking "Battle Seasoned". Already level 100, more than a mil gold and 11k ally points. My stats says I have 428 wins, 28 loses, and atleast 350 of those are battles I initiated and won. I do use "Steal Artifact" to attack low leveled people no longer playing, figures they probably won't play again, so might no mind, but still haven't unlocked it. I'm thinking it might be because I'm using "Steal Artifact" instead of just "Battle" or maybe you have to battle people around your level. Hopefully someone who has unlocked this can give us more info.
Back to top Go down
rourou1423
☆☆
rourou1423

PostSubject: Re: Skill Costs & Rewards   Skill Costs & Rewards - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 3:18 am

I am more concern on.. what we do after all the skill are maxed already? Shocked
maybe they will come out new skill soon? although I don't know what new skill I am expecting Embarassed

If there are new skill, I will want to learn 'properity', chance of getting luna in training increase. Surprised sound good, cause I am low in luna to feed my unit..
Back to top Go down
rlh

rlh

PostSubject: Re: Skill Costs & Rewards   Skill Costs & Rewards - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 11:43 am

Has anyone maxed Proof of Training?

I just bought level 50 and I was hoping that was it... nope! I only have three skills left, PoT, Bestial Roar and Battle Seasoned.

I'm working on my requirements for battle seasoned, but I wasn't planning on starting Bestial Roar until I finished PoT. When will it end? WHEN WILL IT END!!!
Back to top Go down
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Skill Costs & Rewards   Skill Costs & Rewards - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 12:11 pm

...At 300 training points, 50 more levels to go, so you need 75,000 more ally points...
Oh, and need to be level 100.
Back to top Go down
rlh

rlh

PostSubject: Re: Skill Costs & Rewards   Skill Costs & Rewards - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 12:51 pm

57803882 wrote:
...At 300 training points, 50 more levels to go, so you need 75,000 more ally points...
Oh, and need to be level 100.

Thanks. Yes, I'm at level 100. Been there for about a month. 75k is crazy, but doable. Especially the way I hammer 2-7. Very Happy

I just wanted to know if there was an end in sight. Oh, and I assume Bestial Roar is the same? 100 levels?
Back to top Go down
shrmdude

PostSubject: Re: Skill Costs & Rewards   Skill Costs & Rewards - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 10:52 pm

Can someone tell my how to get Bringer of Victory .. i get the 7500 mosters kill but how about the attack boots to lvl 10?
Back to top Go down
Gurume0901201

PostSubject: Re: Skill Costs & Rewards   Skill Costs & Rewards - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 3:49 pm

Has someone achieved battle seasoned?
Back to top Go down
Maharasa

PostSubject: Re: Skill Costs & Rewards   Skill Costs & Rewards - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 4:10 pm

just a note on the unit skill improvements (Snake Eater, Titan Fist, Weaver of Webs, Firebreather, Seal of Archangels):

"Deploy any unit with X ability Y times" really means "Deploy only one unit per battle with X ability Y times"

Got 5 Claudios for the seal of Archangels... deployed them 10 battles should of been 50 deployments... it would only allow the first level to be purchased. deployed another 10 battles total of 100 deployments.... could only buy level 2 and 3 (3 requires 20 deployments).

So there's your life lesson for the day, you can't use the 7 man challenges to deploy 7 units with the same skill and get a deploy count for each 1... could of had 300 deploys in 43 battles(less then an hour on 2-10), but noooo.... thank you fantastica for ruining my plans.

Another note for these skill improvements deploying your allies with these skills in battle do not count either (your "Calling" them not "deploying" them).
Back to top Go down
TwilightSmash64

TwilightSmash64

PostSubject: Re: Skill Costs & Rewards   Skill Costs & Rewards - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 12:49 am

shrmdude wrote:
Can someone tell my how to get Bringer of Victory .. i get the 7500 mosters kill but how about the attack boots to lvl 10?

In order to start increasing your Bringer of Victory, you first have to max out the Master of Land, Ruler of Air, and Parter of Sea skills to level 10, thus fulfilling the attack boosts to lvl 10 requirement.
Back to top Go down
Maggot
☆☆
Maggot

PostSubject: Re: Skill Costs & Rewards   Skill Costs & Rewards - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 3:22 am

Random *semi* off-topic question, does "Hunter of darkness" affect event training bosses such as the Phantoms? I am currently Lvl 94 but never really bothered with that one as of yet. Anyone?
Back to top Go down
skypemorris

PostSubject: Re: Skill Costs & Rewards   Skill Costs & Rewards - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 8:43 am

Can anyone tell me which quest have many sea-based enemies? Need to unlock "Parter of Sea" last level...
Back to top Go down
Maggot
☆☆
Maggot

PostSubject: Re: Skill Costs & Rewards   Skill Costs & Rewards - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 12:05 pm

16-3 is a pretty good one. Only toads and sahagins, pretty weak ones too. (Considering your join date, apologies.) All sea enemies. Simple layout.
Back to top Go down
skypemorris

PostSubject: Re: Skill Costs & Rewards   Skill Costs & Rewards - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 12:55 pm

Actually, toads are land-based Smile But thanks anyway.
Back to top Go down
Maggot
☆☆
Maggot

PostSubject: Re: Skill Costs & Rewards   Skill Costs & Rewards - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 3:27 pm

They are? ....I'll just go hide in that corner over there.
Back to top Go down
Happiemealz
☆☆☆
Happiemealz

PostSubject: Re: Skill Costs & Rewards   Skill Costs & Rewards - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 12:02 am

Maggot wrote:
Random *semi* off-topic question, does "Hunter of darkness" affect event training bosses such as the Phantoms? I am currently Lvl 94 but never really bothered with that one as of yet. Anyone?

IIRC the last Phantom event it was stated that Hunter does not affect the Phantom bosses.
Back to top Go down
Happiemealz
☆☆☆
Happiemealz

PostSubject: Re: Skill Costs & Rewards   Skill Costs & Rewards - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 12:06 am

[quote="rlh"]
57803882 wrote:
D

I just wanted to know if there was an end in sight. Oh, and I assume Bestial Roar is the same? 100 levels?

Yes. Max gives 20% to monster units.
Back to top Go down
aries334

PostSubject: Re: Skill Costs & Rewards   Skill Costs & Rewards - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 4:50 pm

what are the requirements on getting firebreather?
Back to top Go down
EmperorS2

PostSubject: Re: Skill Costs & Rewards   Skill Costs & Rewards - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 9:30 am

What does "effectiveness" refer to in firebreather? Does it have to do with damage? Or does it mean it will be more likely that it will affect all monster units in area of attack?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Skill Costs & Rewards   Skill Costs & Rewards - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Skill Costs & Rewards
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2