Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Fantasica bad for health -- yours and your phone

Go down 
+10
Aniwo
lmnseason
ChibiLeen
memphiskite
aubade888
Asgard
Nooblack
predator852
tav1990
myad
14 posters
AuthorMessage
myad
☆☆☆☆☆☆

Fantasica bad for health -- yours and your phone Empty
PostSubject: Fantasica bad for health -- yours and your phone   Fantasica bad for health -- yours and your phone I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 9:51 pm

Well, unless you pick your events... otherwise, its going to be bad for your health if you compete aggressively in all the events. not to mention the wear and tear on the phone...

I mean... 12 hours of grinding if you decide not to spend money on Fantasica. even if you do, you still need to grind the quests and stay ahead... And with events like the panel where the cooldown is 5 mins, chances are, your phone screen is on all the time. and if you grind 8 hours... that's still alot of screen time...

i really need to start picking my events... Smile
Back to top Go down
tav1990
☆☆
tav1990

PostSubject: Re: Fantasica bad for health -- yours and your phone   Fantasica bad for health -- yours and your phone I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 11:07 pm

Bah!!!! Its a lie, I tell ya!! A LIE!!!!! Razz
Back to top Go down
predator852
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
predator852

PostSubject: Re: Fantasica bad for health -- yours and your phone   Fantasica bad for health -- yours and your phone I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 1:56 pm

I've feared this as well but I just can't stop!!!!
Back to top Go down
Nooblack
☆☆☆☆
Nooblack

PostSubject: Re: Fantasica bad for health -- yours and your phone   Fantasica bad for health -- yours and your phone I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 1:49 pm

that and I've had my phone on the charger all this time
Back to top Go down
myad
☆☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Fantasica bad for health -- yours and your phone   Fantasica bad for health -- yours and your phone I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 6:45 pm

ya, i worry that for this game... my phone dies faster than it normally would... *sigh*
Back to top Go down
Asgard

PostSubject: Re: Fantasica bad for health -- yours and your phone   Fantasica bad for health -- yours and your phone I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 9:38 pm

That's why I didn't try to compete this event. :p
I ground for like, 12 hours the first day, and then I thought about whether or not I could keep it up. I decided I couldn't, so my pace changed to a leisurely one.
Back to top Go down
aubade888
☆☆☆
aubade888

PostSubject: Re: Fantasica bad for health -- yours and your phone   Fantasica bad for health -- yours and your phone I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 6:24 pm

I am happy I have had a chance to try all of the events. I get to pick the ones I like now, rather than ones that don't suit my personality. If I get super intense into panel events I get a bit crazy, so I am avoiding those like the plague xD. I have accepted that I might not be cut out to compete in all of the events. I am not a fantastica super sayan sadly XD
Back to top Go down
memphiskite
Battalion General [LEGENDARY]
memphiskite

PostSubject: Re: Fantasica bad for health -- yours and your phone   Fantasica bad for health -- yours and your phone I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 7:08 pm

What? Getting addicted to Fantasica turns you into a Super Saiyan...?!

What da hell am I wasting my time here?!

*leaves the forum*
Back to top Go down
http://www.memphiskite.deviantart.com
ChibiLeen
☆☆☆☆
ChibiLeen

PostSubject: Re: Fantasica bad for health -- yours and your phone   Fantasica bad for health -- yours and your phone I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 11:14 pm

aubade888 wrote:
I am happy I have had a chance to try all of the events. I get to pick the ones I like now, rather than ones that don't suit my personality. If I get super intense into panel events I get a bit crazy, so I am avoiding those like the plague xD. I have accepted that I might not be cut out to compete in all of the events. I am not a fantastica super sayan sadly XD

Yeah, I tried that for a bit, but I'm probably going to pick my events now too. The bright yellow hair does not work with my complexion at all, and I have absolutely no hat to go with that hairdo. Ugh, and don't get me started on the aura, it was attracting so many moths, it was impossible to get any shuteye.

... sleepless Leen should get some sleep.
Back to top Go down
aubade888
☆☆☆
aubade888

PostSubject: Re: Fantasica bad for health -- yours and your phone   Fantasica bad for health -- yours and your phone I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 11:18 pm

ChibiLeen wrote:
aubade888 wrote:

Yeah, I tried that for a bit, but I'm probably going to pick my events now too. The bright yellow hair does not work with my complexion at all, and I have absolutely no hat to go with that hairdo. Ugh, and don't get me started on the aura, it was attracting so many moths, it was impossible to get any shuteye.

... sleepless Leen should get some sleep.

XDD A sleepy Leen is an adowwaable Leen! <3 I think you could pull off the look, we would just have to do an 80's girl makeover montage. Fixes everything!!

@Memphis: HELLZ YAHHH. DO IT, I BELIEVE IN YOU!!!

...Don't die pls XD
Back to top Go down
lmnseason
☆☆☆☆☆
lmnseason

PostSubject: Re: Fantasica bad for health -- yours and your phone   Fantasica bad for health -- yours and your phone I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 2:04 am

I work 8-12 hours a day, 6 days a week and sleep 5-6 hours a day. 1-2 hours martial arts training 3-5 days a week. 3-5 hours of the game each day. On my day off, roughly 7-15 hours of game time depending if I got nothing else to do. I have study time between 2-4 hours a day depending on how interesting a subject I want to learn. Playing Fantasica made my study time longer versus the one I used to spend barely 3 hours.

With the time I have, the only ones I care about are tower and arena events. I don't go crazy tho but I only use the free time I have at a maximum level.

Back to top Go down
Aniwo
☆☆☆☆
Aniwo

PostSubject: Re: Fantasica bad for health -- yours and your phone   Fantasica bad for health -- yours and your phone I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 5:11 am

My phone's been on the charger three times a day during Panel Event, with some rest only on the weekend due to social agenda. And yeah, perma-charging... this sure is bad.

Bad for my health? Bullshit, I smoke 20 cigarettes a day, this is bad. Laughing

I have not tried all the events yet, but I'm hating panels, so probably I will ignore next ones and be picky just with Towers, arena, and less attaching in general.

Back to top Go down
Uriel

Uriel

PostSubject: Re: Fantasica bad for health -- yours and your phone   Fantasica bad for health -- yours and your phone I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 1:28 pm

Generally I only have time to mess around while I'm at work and can't honestly grind every 5 mins. I haven't had a chance to play an arena event from the beginning yet, but those and tower seems to suit my playing ability.

Question for those of you crazies out there, how many alt accounts/devices do you play on? When I'm home and I get free time (wife busy / baby asleep) I generally have 2 tablets, my pc and a cell phone going... Do I have a problem? Sad
Back to top Go down
ChibiLeen
☆☆☆☆
ChibiLeen

PostSubject: Re: Fantasica bad for health -- yours and your phone   Fantasica bad for health -- yours and your phone I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 1:37 pm

urielts wrote:

Question for those of you crazies out there, how many alt accounts/devices do you play on? When I'm home and I get free time (wife busy / baby asleep) I generally have 2 tablets, my pc and a cell phone going... Do I have a problem? Sad

I only have one account, but I'm usually multitasking while playing Fanta. I always have my laptop before me - on which I either surf the Internet or write or watch movies, sometimes all three at once. Plus I usually switch back and forth from Fanta to another game - currently D.O.T., sometimes Ayakashi as well.

... yeah, I have a lot of time on my hands during winter break. ^^;
Back to top Go down
BkWiz
☆☆☆☆☆
BkWiz

PostSubject: Re: Fantasica bad for health -- yours and your phone   Fantasica bad for health -- yours and your phone I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 3:37 pm

I have a second account I use pretty much just for banking.

I hate having to ask allies to bank for me...

The other thing I used my second account for is to check on the rankings when competing and track pt gain ratios or win/time ratios.

Nice to be able to see if I'm pacing the competition or not Smile.
Back to top Go down
the fohawkhero

the fohawkhero

PostSubject: ONE Bad thing about this game   Fantasica bad for health -- yours and your phone I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 11:24 pm

don't get me wrong i love this game its awesome but the only bad thing is that it eats my battery faster than honey boo boo's mum in a cake eating competition
Back to top Go down
goldlives

goldlives

PostSubject: Re: Fantasica bad for health -- yours and your phone   Fantasica bad for health -- yours and your phone I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 2:35 am

Yeah, my hands are on fire due to the fact that all my time is going straight into this.
I don't think I've taken my phone off the charger in 2 days for more than 30 minutes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fantasica bad for health -- yours and your phone   Fantasica bad for health -- yours and your phone I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fantasica bad for health -- yours and your phone
Page 1 of 1