Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Got an old android phone but i cannot find fantasica from play store

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Kinyat

Got an old android phone but i cannot find fantasica from play store Empty
PostSubject: Got an old android phone but i cannot find fantasica from play store   Got an old android phone but i cannot find fantasica from play store I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 2:16 am

Hi, I have this old Sony Xperia Ray phone, i went to search for fantasica but it cannot be found on the play store. So i am wondering is there a work around to get this game on the phone?
Back to top Go down
TruthMaker
☆☆
TruthMaker

PostSubject: Re: Got an old android phone but i cannot find fantasica from play store   Got an old android phone but i cannot find fantasica from play store I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 2:42 am

Nope.I also have a OLD handphone that does not allow me to play.
Back to top Go down
Ghost_Star
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Ghost_Star

PostSubject: Re: Got an old android phone but i cannot find fantasica from play store   Got an old android phone but i cannot find fantasica from play store I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 9:07 am

it could be your version of android... if its old and you just want to use it to play and nothing else really you could try and root the phone and then install an updated version of android
Back to top Go down
Kinyat

PostSubject: Re: Got an old android phone but i cannot find fantasica from play store   Got an old android phone but i cannot find fantasica from play store I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 10:30 am

Thanks, I try to work it out.
Back to top Go down
KuroStar
☆☆☆☆☆☆
KuroStar

PostSubject: Re: Got an old android phone but i cannot find fantasica from play store   Got an old android phone but i cannot find fantasica from play store I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 10:38 am

Are you sure that you cannot find it?

Please check your spelling of the app that you are searching.

Sony Xperia Ray has an Android Version of 2.3 and Fantasica just needs to have an Android Version of 2.0 and up. Your device should be compatible.
Back to top Go down
Ghost_Star
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Ghost_Star

PostSubject: Re: Got an old android phone but i cannot find fantasica from play store   Got an old android phone but i cannot find fantasica from play store I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 10:52 am

you can also go into the play store via the web on a pc, log on with the associated email and then que the app to download

Fanta app link
Back to top Go down
Kinyat

PostSubject: Re: Got an old android phone but i cannot find fantasica from play store   Got an old android phone but i cannot find fantasica from play store I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 12:42 am

KuroStar wrote:
Are you sure that you cannot find it?

Please check your spelling of the app that you are searching.

Sony Xperia Ray has an Android Version of 2.3 and Fantasica just needs to have an Android Version of 2.0 and up. Your device should be compatible.

I just check, the Android version for Ray is 4.04. Still does not see Fantasica in play store. i use search and top grossing, both i do not see Fantasica.
Back to top Go down
Kinyat

PostSubject: Re: Got an old android phone but i cannot find fantasica from play store   Got an old android phone but i cannot find fantasica from play store I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 12:44 am

Ghost_Star wrote:
you can also go into the play store via the web on a pc, log on with the associated email and then que the app to download

Fanta app link

I log in via web and i see this "This app is compatible with some of your devices." Ray is listed as not compatible, and i wonder why.
Back to top Go down
Ghost_Star
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Ghost_Star

PostSubject: Re: Got an old android phone but i cannot find fantasica from play store   Got an old android phone but i cannot find fantasica from play store I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 9:28 am

Kinyat wrote:

I log in via web and i see this "This app is compatible with some of your devices." Ray is listed as not compatible, and i wonder why.

probably because they just havent tested it on your device. It took about 3 months after the games release before any device was listed as compatible, were you able to install it?

you could try sending/installing it on an sd card on a different device and then just moving the sd card into your ray... if it takes one that is.

edit to say you could create a new google account and only associate it with the ray device and then see if it will let you install. make temp email, open up play in your device and log out using the settings or just clear the cache and then log on with your temp email, see if you can install and then just log out of play again.
Back to top Go down
acedoll

acedoll

PostSubject: Re: Got an old android phone but i cannot find fantasica from play store   Got an old android phone but i cannot find fantasica from play store I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 9:54 pm

get Astro or something on your current "up to date" phone, and backup the apk file. Even my old crappy DROID works, so it should be fine.
Back to top Go down
Kinyat

PostSubject: Re: Got an old android phone but i cannot find fantasica from play store   Got an old android phone but i cannot find fantasica from play store I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2013 10:29 am

acedoll wrote:
get Astro or something on your current "up to date" phone, and backup the apk file. Even my old crappy DROID works, so it should be fine.
Thank you, I get fantasica on my old phone. It working now. I get an back up app and send it over and install from sd card.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Got an old android phone but i cannot find fantasica from play store   Got an old android phone but i cannot find fantasica from play store I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Got an old android phone but i cannot find fantasica from play store
Page 1 of 1