Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Phone Memory problem?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
gambolice
☆☆☆

Phone Memory problem? Empty
PostSubject: Phone Memory problem?   Phone Memory problem? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2013 10:37 am

On the second day of BA3, I believe there was a maintenance going on.

After the maintenance, my phone kept saying *SD Card is too full or unaccessible*.

Oddly, that would not make any sense since I deleted alot of my stuff until 200MB of free space each in my phone AND SD Card.

So.... What`s going on? A BA3-related super huge patch ?

- Note - I`m using a Samsung Ace 2 so the internal memory is indeed limited but 200MB is ridiculous.
Back to top Go down
Ghost_Star
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Ghost_Star

Phone Memory problem? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Phone Memory problem?   Phone Memory problem? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2013 11:21 am

you should have the game installed on your sd card.

pop your sd card into a computer and check it for errors (dont just plug the phone in to the pc, take the sd card out, put it into a usb reader), after you do that delete all the temp folders on it. Fanta and some other mobage games create a tep folder on your sd card that can easily grow well over a gig, these temp files can go bad and result in that error. The folders should have some weird names and should be easily identifiable.

200 mb is all you need internally, you can pick up a 32 gig class 10 sd card for under $10 now off new egg.

and because you mention it in your sig:
Back to top Go down

Phone Memory problem?
Page 1 of 1