Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!

Go down 
+243
Awairman
Villike
supremeJD
Jayrad0922
Mysterio006
reyrey
neehla88
toilajade
megagon0
SnoopyPlush
Somanii
tensaiJD
DFuzzy1
icnothank
orielladf
Towelievtr
zandrov5953
zictren
skypemorris
Findail
Bellcross
Retsufan
Caimsen
tales
Mossychocs
slimcrazy
DTF6dragonsru
nightmarejin
Maggot
rayadriyanto
Reskator
Oraijon
Nathanmg
nimbusXevo
siangaun
neuaelr
redjacketguy
Sabin76
Zerhuu
BkWiz
athrunjustice0
rammarie
turtle76
Kirito_21
gtchee69
Accyrsed
Tashego
Maciejas
Jubileus
benjpal
tomtom98
Litotincan
Sokku
Klifey
Iceman05
Cam
Emolga
reeds101
Errisa
jackiro12
bauerstefanus
nickless
Horizon
ChilloutArea
DeathGU1Se
SakuraGaming
HeavyMettle
aquajade
wolfdreamer101
The Power 5
sian4321
adrianknee
skrfirefly
RisingKuuga
bells
stevkim
Lornoth
Grazingcattle
Kadaan
somelameguy
Schdawn
whatagain
karmacappa
GitD16
celestialdemon
thearm05
ChrisyD
meximan1390
SamuraixAmateur
pkpklong
zagcrak
evilragnarok
penguizaur
bamboothief
Mallik77
Colaleon
NotAPieceOfPie
DearVan
Yuan
masta518
Cuny
saphion
loniguseze
Aniwo
Rolan DonCoin
Nykidxxx
deedlit228
azninvazion3627
pknott
GnatB
Dmhlucky
Ckrai
azaelia
M60A1
ryokoseigo
Reikr
AibanSama
Esofonic
Inflicts
winzboyz
orionknight
metadune
fmhern
Zenobius
sGabe4
Moogles you
TyrakStinger
Timed
asephra
negi41599
Kandachime
ElysianField
archlordaus
sharpyzu
bro1987
Aurasphere
TheWRATH0fG0D
Nooblack
spesho
Gqtinh
Blargod
LivingNexus
Riptide151
greatsopp
LhasaMoonlight
tomoyo
Stubub
Admin
zackstrikesback
TwilightSmash64
shibubush
BraveDemon
Waifuism
vul
KuroNeko
bludex
Milnaley
Anastasis88
Soulstalker
ATB
MythSearcher
raijinna
all4pain
HoundR
MaskedBunny
nekoumori
ScarletHood
higuma
caos4u2
lace
secondlives
Tattycoram
Craft
Kuntika
SnowTempest
viktorlee
Pacatus
Uriel
ffjonko
BayushiKira
GoldoaWillNotMove
sengakae
Demonsl
VitaeMortifer
jackyang919
nolight
ddriscoll90
Kafiee
Spinneret
Cronk
aminedusixneuf
xtaroux
nakuai
wowyogurt
layfon1990
veritable
Lares
Bosseroth
romzombie
Guchkoo
Arasuki
crazyganster
cliffbiram
akirax187
The6thToe
po1102
gaillardia
Orothe
Happiemealz
thanhau
Mechanizm
pnoytroi
frickenmoron
Havok000
Simorelly
InstaQ
VaanAnkou
UpbeatMelon
DarkUmbreon48
marcoan
wilyone
ChibiLeen
PILEOFSHlT
Asgard
Ghost_Star
MazinKaiser21
myad
ThePaleRabbit
viettwoone
jwoohoo
clocksprocket
KuroStar
Brokenluckx3
Onisunit
aubade888
themadmanazn
Br4dford
aszutai
bleachcosplay
Callanthe
lmnseason
predator852
memphiskite
247 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
aminedusixneuf

FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 10:09 am

Thank you for your answer !
Well if the admins want to erase this post it's ok, just let the answer in the FAQ post please xD

You think I should trade Marshmallow too for a 5* ? Isn't it better to max it and sell it ? Because it's a new unit so perhaps its price is quite high ?
And when you say "keep until you get a 5*", I suppose that I have to max it before.
Yeah I'm actually woking at maximizing Marshmallow's level, but it's so long... even if I'm playing everyday.

So if I didn't misunderstand you say that the DB units are good units (except for some of them), and it's cheaper because the art is not so cool and they were a lot released during the event, right ? If I'm right, I should buy one because I don't care very much about the art & the number of people who have it. I want power power and power Smile

Thank you again for your answer !

PS : If the admins don't erase this post, I will keeping updating it when I have a new question, so I won't disturb anymore
Back to top Go down
Ghost_Star
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Ghost_Star

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 10:26 am

aminedusixneuf wrote:

You think I should trade Marshmallow too for a 5* ? Isn't it better to max it and sell it ? Because it's a new unit so perhaps its price is quite high ?
And when you say "keep until you get a 5*", I suppose that I have to max it before.
Yeah I'm actually woking at maximizing Marshmallow's level, but it's so long... even if I'm playing everyday.

With Marshmallow, she is worth more maxed and your close to maxing her... right now you might be able to squeeze 10te or more out of her... however she could be worth a bit more down the road two or three weeks as I dont think many people are buying the valentine boxes... So she could be worth as much as 15te if you were to hang onto her for a month or so as appose to 10'ish now... at max level that is.

I wouldnt sell or trade any of your 4*s unless they were maxed. I would use only those you intend to sell sooner rather than later in quests and use your feeders to enchant them unless you need another to pass a quest.

aminedusixneuf wrote:

So if I didn't misunderstand you say that the DB units are good units (except for some of them), and it's cheaper because the art is not so cool and they were a lot released during the event, right ? If I'm right, I should buy one because I don't care very much about the art & the number of people who have it. I want power power and power Smile

Yes, Rem is an ok card and would be great as a first 5*, Hrwm and Sogon are quite bad (Sogon is ok in arena)... so yes they are ok and were a lot cheaper than others because there were so many of them and ugly. However most of the regular/non-LE 5*s (Adolph, Elena, Emma, Julia, Seraf...) are now worth about the same as the DB's now and much better so getting a DB as your first 5* is no longer necessarily the best/only way to go. So when looking for your first 5*, just troll the rare card report to get an idea on what things are going for and jump at a good deal. Don't look thinking only to get a DB.
Back to top Go down
clocksprocket
Commando Chicklet [EPIC]
clocksprocket

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 10:59 am

If you want a green name, you should check the thread in forum updates and follow its instructions, and also get rid of that stupid anime avatar.

If you mean that star under your name, that's just based on the number of posts you have and I think only goes up to 5* regardless haha.
Back to top Go down
Ghost_Star
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Ghost_Star

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 11:02 am

i sent a pm requesting to be part of the 5* club a while ago... but i have a 6* now so i can send again.
Back to top Go down
aminedusixneuf

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 4:07 pm

Thank you again for the answer, and thanks to the admin for redirecting the post here

Ghost_Star wrote:
I would use only those you intend to sell sooner rather than later in quests and use your feeders to enchant them unless you need another to pass a quest.

If I understand you say that I should first MAX the cards that I want to sell and keep the others and MAX them later ?
For exemple, I have new units : I bought Xiahou Dun, Jlang Wei, and Dhimitrios (yeah 3 melee units xD I only had magic and missile attack it was frustrating !!)
I love Xiahou Dun & Jlan Wei (for they ability & damage). So I think my best units are Marshmallow, Gunnel, Xiahou Dun & Jlan Wei. The others are cool for their abilities (Estlin for slow, for exemple).
So if I do like you told me, I should first MAX the others (Felicia, Helmut, Antony, Dhimitrios) to sell them, then I keep the last 5 (Gunnel, Marshmallow, Xiahou Dun, Jlan Wei and Estlin) to max them so I can trade them. Am I right ?
I can do that, but it means that I'll have to put aside my favorites units 'cause I have to sell first the others.

I know that it's your advice and I can do as I want. But I want to understand what you told me (I'll probably do like you told me :p but I want to MAX Marshmallow first <3 )

PS : I don't know who I want to sell or to trade, because for me they are all the same. The only thing that I'll see is the price of each card to make my choice (sell the more expensive :p), and I'll take into consideration your opinion about it (that you told sonner)

PS 2 : Do you think I should use feeders to max my 4* units ? I already used around 17 2* lvl 10 to feed Marshmallow (more than 10lvls without doing anything that's cool xD ), but I see that many people save their feeders for the 5*... I am doing wrong ? I think that I must use feeders for the 4* because if I have to grind 2-7 only I will wait weeks before having a max card..
Back to top Go down
Ghost_Star
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Ghost_Star

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 5:00 pm

aminedusixneuf wrote:
Am I right ?

I know that it's your advice and I can do as I want. But I want to understand what you told me (I'll probably do like you told me :p but I want to MAX Marshmallow first <3 )

PS : I don't know who I want to sell or to trade, because for me they are all the same. The only thing that I'll see is the price of each card to make my choice (sell the more expensive :p), and I'll take into consideration your opinion about it (that you told sonner)

PS 2 : Do you think I should use feeders to max my 4* units ? I already used around 17 2* lvl 10 to feed Marshmallow (more than 10lvls without doing anything that's cool xD ), but I see that many people save their feeders for the 5*... I am doing wrong ? I think that I must use feeders for the 4* because if I have to grind 2-7 only I will wait weeks before having a max card..

u r right - your priority should be getting 5*'s. To that end you should max the ones you are ok with selling first. The others will be used and level up in their time as you need them to progress, no need to rush them if you hang onto them for a while.

all of your 4*'s save marsh are going to be worth 8te at max level.

you should consider all 1/2/3*'s feeders as they drop from training missions. If you have a Troll or other ok def card feel free to hang onto it. People use 4*'s for feeders when they have 6*'s, until then you should be maxing and selling your 4's.

You will get more exp on your 4* card if you level up a 2* feeder card and then feed it to the 4*. Check out the data on enhancing.
Back to top Go down
xtaroux
☆☆☆☆☆
xtaroux

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 5:07 pm

i ahve already re-installed. device is still not registered. What to do now?
Back to top Go down
aminedusixneuf

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 5:15 pm

Ok thank you I'll do like that.
So a troll is a good defense card ? So the 3* monsters are good defense cards too ? When I see their HP, it seems that they're all bad against high lvl players xD
For now I don't want to level up the monster cards because I don't know them, and which one is good. I have some 4* cards (mermaid, pegasus, unicorn) but it doesn't seem to be very good.. Well I should perhaps look after a post that tells which monsters are the best and which one are feeders Surprised (I'm buying mass feeders with luna ! That's cool that people don't need them.. but I don't know what they're doing with lunas because to get high star cards we must have TE or others cards..)
Back to top Go down
clocksprocket
Commando Chicklet [EPIC]
clocksprocket

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 6:49 pm

xtaroux wrote:
i ahve already re-installed. device is still not registered. What to do now?
Read the Feb 8th notice?

I'm guessing you're iOS. I had the same issue. They suggest updating your iOS to the newest (6.1 I think) and re-registering your device (remember, you must also press the button/read the device registration information before the "register device" button actually pops up). I had the issue today where my account de-registered and updating my iOS did indeed allow me to re-register.
Back to top Go down
Ghost_Star
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Ghost_Star

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 10:35 pm

aminedusixneuf wrote:
Ok thank you I'll do like that.
So a troll is a good defense card ? So the 3* monsters are good defense cards too ? When I see their HP, it seems that they're all bad against high lvl players xD
For now I don't want to level up the monster cards because I don't know them, and which one is good. I have some 4* cards (mermaid, pegasus, unicorn) but it doesn't seem to be very good.. Well I should perhaps look after a post that tells which monsters are the best and which one are feeders Surprised (I'm buying mass feeders with luna ! That's cool that people don't need them.. but I don't know what they're doing with lunas because to get high star cards we must have TE or others cards..)

Well... troll is an ok monster... the highest hp of all the 3*'s. if you ever get the motivation to build a defense its actually pretty nice to lead with 3 or so max trolls to take some hits from your 5* monsters which you will get free from tower events.

As for Mermaid/Peg/Unicorn... Pegasus is a nice part of my def imo... once i level her up that is, I think its the fastest 4*/5*/6* flying monster. And as to whether or to use them as feeders, a max 4* monster will sell for more than a max 4* unit, but 3* monster make great personal feeders. 3* units sell better because people can use them in quests to level them.
Back to top Go down
frickenmoron
☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 4:52 am

Im curious which of my 4*s I should sell off.
My leader is Elena lvl 5* 95. My 4*s currently are:
Sergei max
Dhimitros 61
Xiahou Dun 57
Olga 44
Helmut 33
Yuriya 30
Avril 15
Cleves 15
Mylene 1
Frank 1

Theres quite a few LE, so im not sure how/when I should actually sell and keep them. Im planning to keep Dhimitros, Xiahou and Yuriya probably for now.
Back to top Go down
Ghost_Star
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Ghost_Star

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 11:40 am

frickenmoron wrote:
Im curious which of my 4*s I should sell off.
My leader is Elena lvl 5* 95. My 4*s currently are:
Sergei max
Dhimitros 61
Xiahou Dun 57
Olga 44
Helmut 33
Yuriya 30
Avril 15
Cleves 15
Mylene 1
Frank 1

Theres quite a few LE, so im not sure how/when I should actually sell and keep them. Im planning to keep Dhimitros, Xiahou and Yuriya probably for now.

Sergei max - Sell
Dhimitros 61 - Sell
Xiahou Dun 57 - Keep
Olga 44 - Keep
Helmut 33 - Sell
Yuriya 30 - Keep
Avril 15 - Sell
Cleves 15 - Keep
Mylene 1 - Sell
Frank 1 - Sell

Generally I would keep any 4* you need to progress, but sell it as soon as you can. I would also keep LE units for about a month or two after they have been released and then sell them to see if their value increases or not.
Back to top Go down
frickenmoron
☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 12:37 pm

Hmm is Dhimitros that bad really? Im just curious because I dont want to be caught with my pants down (aka only my leader and 1 maxed 4* when an arena event is around) Also just curious if Cleves is worth maxing for selling her later.
Back to top Go down
Ghost_Star
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Ghost_Star

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 1:08 pm

frickenmoron wrote:
Hmm is Dhimitros that bad really? Im just curious because I dont want to be caught with my pants down (aka only my leader and 1 maxed 4* when an arena event is around) Also just curious if Cleves is worth maxing for selling her later.

Cleaves will be worth maxing and keeping because 15 dp, b speed - she will be a great filler for an arena time and will hold value. A fast poison will help you a lot.

Dhimitros, dont feel bad about selling him. C speed, ok stats but no skill, he will not be someone you want in your arena team unless you have nothing better. It's not a horrible idea to hang onto him until you can level some of your other 4*s up though if you dont want to be sol.

Its not unheard of to grab a 5* for 2-3 maxed 4*'s so hang onto him until you can make a trade like that or you have other better 4*'s that you can progress without him. But yea as soon as you can uptrade or replace him, ditch him.

If your worried about or want to prepare for arena, max your 5*, max Xiahou, then Cleaves then some other 4*'s to sell. And maybe not max (do max your 5* lead though), just get your 4*s to around 70 because using them in arena should net them enough exp to go from 70 to 80 that way your not wasting feeders/grinding quests on them.
Back to top Go down
Callanthe
☆☆☆☆☆
Callanthe

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 1:34 pm

I have a soft spot for Dhimitrios--he's a very well-rounded melee (good land, air, and sea!) who is fast (moves from C to B speed as leader) and has relatively low DC. If you have nothing better and can't upgrade to 5* fast enough, I'd keep him <3

Xiahou and Cleves are definitely worth keeping though. Yuriya also isn't bad for Arena ^^
Back to top Go down
Cronk

PostSubject: Are most events like this Mina's one?   FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 1:54 pm

Where I'm expected to have ridiculous amounts of power to get a half decent reward? I've built up a decent 4* army, have allies with 5&6*s, almost all my units and allies are good cards with knockback, slow, etc., ive beat all the main quests, and now I'm looking at event rewards and knowing there's zero chance of me getting inferno beat.

The event gave me only personal items, so I've got nothing of trade value from it. So my buying power hasn't gone up from game events, and now I'm looking at this game wondering whether I'd have to spend absurd amounts of money to finish most events (dropped like 10bucks so far), or spend absurd amounts of time grinding and selling 4* cards.

I'm fine with not being powerful fast, but having the 4* reward ticket given only to players who already have tons of rares? Really?
Back to top Go down
Spinneret

Spinneret

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 2:11 pm

Not all events are like this! Some are a lot easier for new players than others and even offer things like Time Elixir or Potions that can be used for trading.
Back to top Go down
http://wonder-struck.net
Cronk

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 3:58 pm

Ok that's encouraging thanks! As long as events give me a shot at increasing my trading power, I'm fine sticking it out. I'll just play more casually until those events show up then thanks Smile
Back to top Go down
clocksprocket
Commando Chicklet [EPIC]
clocksprocket

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 4:29 pm

When I first joined, the first event that was on was also Mina's Trials.

I got through the easy levels (if even) and couldn't beat medium 1. I think the best I had was a 2* though, or maybe one 3*, and no powerful allies. Laughing

In games like this, you'll find as you get more powerful and get better cards, you'll be able to do a lot better in events. Mina's Trials are great when you have a 6* and allies because you can kind of speed through them, get some rewards, and chill out for the rest of the week. You'll get there eventually!
Back to top Go down
aminedusixneuf

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 8:25 pm

Thank you Ghost Star !
Well right now I have : Marshmallow, Gunnel, Yuriya, Felicia, Antony, Xiahou Dun, Jlang Wei, Estlin, Helmut

I think that I'll keep Xiaou Dun (good damage + knockback), Jlang Dun (slow), Gunnel (area attack) and Marshmallow (I'm gonna wait à month before selling her, as you said perhaps her price will rise if I wait à bit, right ?). I want to keep à last one, but I don't know if I keep Yuriya for poison or Estlin for slow. What do you think about it ?

The problem is I'd like to keep two or three of them when I'll trade for à 5*, but I must have many TE..
Back to top Go down
Kafiee

Kafiee

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 11:35 pm

When drawing new cards, would the chances of getting a card that you haven't "albumed" before, be any higher than the chances of getting one you already have?

Cos if it does, then the chances of getting rarer cards would increase as you album more cards

Last edited by Kafiee on Sat Feb 09, 2013 11:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
bleachcosplay
☆☆☆
bleachcosplay

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 1:04 am

Kafiee wrote:
When drawing new cards, would the chances of getting a card that you haven't "albumed" before, be any higher than the chances of getting one you already have?

Cos if it does, then the chances of getting rarer cards would increase as you album more cards

I can't say for certain, but I'm pretty sure no.
But how nice would that be. That way, if you albumed all 5*, 6* would be easier to get.
Back to top Go down
ddriscoll90

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 11:21 am

Okay really. What's the deal with 3* Monster Sea Serpent? All sources I find say that this card is out, but I never see anyone selling them, having them in their monster party, or even looking for them in trades. Is this card some Limited Edition card that is hard to find? The encyclopedia doesn't say LE.
Back to top Go down
Ghost_Star
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Ghost_Star

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 11:35 am

aminedusixneuf wrote:
I want to keep à last one, but I don't know if I keep Yuriya for poison or Estlin for slow. What do you think about it ?

The problem is I'd like to keep two or three of them when I'll trade for à 5*, but I must have many TE..

Yuriya > Estlin. And I know its hard but really think of your 4*'s just as a stepping stone to getting a 5* and eventually you'll probably get rid of them all. Then your 5*'s will become a way to get 6's... and realistically you'll be able to pick up an ok 5* for 15-20 te (Joac was selling for 20te on the rare card report yesterday) so thats selling 3 maxed 4's

ddriscoll90 wrote:
Okay really. What's the deal with 3* Monster Sea Serpent? All sources I find say that this card is out, but I never see anyone selling them, having them in their monster party, or even looking for them in trades. Is this card some Limited Edition card that is hard to find? The encyclopedia doesn't say LE.

Usually 3*'s are not sold individually, if you want a specific one, you'll have to be asking for it. I have an inbox with over 100 3* monsters and keep them out of my lineup/party, so although its not out i could still have one (i dont though ^^)
Back to top Go down
ddriscoll90

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 11:48 am

Ghost_Star wrote:
aminedusixneuf wrote:
I want to keep à last one, but I don't know if I keep Yuriya for poison or Estlin for slow. What do you think about it ?

Yuriya > Estlin. And I know its hard but really think of your 4*'s just as a stepping stone to getting a 5* and eventually you'll probably get rid of them all. Then your 5*'s will become a way to get 6's... and realistically you'll be able to pick up an ok 5* for 15-20 te (Joac was selling for 20te on the rare card report yesterday) so thats selling 3 maxed 4's

ddriscoll90 wrote:

Usually 3*'s are not sold individually, if you want a specific one, you'll have to be asking for it. I have an inbox with over 100 3* monsters and keep them out of my lineup/party, so although its not out i could still have one (i dont though ^^)

OKay so your saying that it is or is not out and you dont have one? And i have been asking for it constantly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!
Page 7 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next