Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!

Go down 
+243
Awairman
Villike
supremeJD
Jayrad0922
Mysterio006
reyrey
neehla88
toilajade
megagon0
SnoopyPlush
Somanii
tensaiJD
DFuzzy1
icnothank
orielladf
Towelievtr
zandrov5953
zictren
skypemorris
Findail
Bellcross
Retsufan
Caimsen
tales
Mossychocs
slimcrazy
DTF6dragonsru
nightmarejin
Maggot
rayadriyanto
Reskator
Oraijon
Nathanmg
nimbusXevo
siangaun
neuaelr
redjacketguy
Sabin76
Zerhuu
BkWiz
athrunjustice0
rammarie
turtle76
Kirito_21
gtchee69
Accyrsed
Tashego
Maciejas
Jubileus
benjpal
tomtom98
Litotincan
Sokku
Klifey
Iceman05
Cam
Emolga
reeds101
Errisa
jackiro12
bauerstefanus
nickless
Horizon
ChilloutArea
DeathGU1Se
SakuraGaming
HeavyMettle
aquajade
wolfdreamer101
The Power 5
sian4321
adrianknee
skrfirefly
RisingKuuga
bells
stevkim
Lornoth
Grazingcattle
Kadaan
somelameguy
Schdawn
whatagain
karmacappa
GitD16
celestialdemon
thearm05
ChrisyD
meximan1390
SamuraixAmateur
pkpklong
zagcrak
evilragnarok
penguizaur
bamboothief
Mallik77
Colaleon
NotAPieceOfPie
DearVan
Yuan
masta518
Cuny
saphion
loniguseze
Aniwo
Rolan DonCoin
Nykidxxx
deedlit228
azninvazion3627
pknott
GnatB
Dmhlucky
Ckrai
azaelia
M60A1
ryokoseigo
Reikr
AibanSama
Esofonic
Inflicts
winzboyz
orionknight
metadune
fmhern
Zenobius
sGabe4
Moogles you
TyrakStinger
Timed
asephra
negi41599
Kandachime
ElysianField
archlordaus
sharpyzu
bro1987
Aurasphere
TheWRATH0fG0D
Nooblack
spesho
Gqtinh
Blargod
LivingNexus
Riptide151
greatsopp
LhasaMoonlight
tomoyo
Stubub
Admin
zackstrikesback
TwilightSmash64
shibubush
BraveDemon
Waifuism
vul
KuroNeko
bludex
Milnaley
Anastasis88
Soulstalker
ATB
MythSearcher
raijinna
all4pain
HoundR
MaskedBunny
nekoumori
ScarletHood
higuma
caos4u2
lace
secondlives
Tattycoram
Craft
Kuntika
SnowTempest
viktorlee
Pacatus
Uriel
ffjonko
BayushiKira
GoldoaWillNotMove
sengakae
Demonsl
VitaeMortifer
jackyang919
nolight
ddriscoll90
Kafiee
Spinneret
Cronk
aminedusixneuf
xtaroux
nakuai
wowyogurt
layfon1990
veritable
Lares
Bosseroth
romzombie
Guchkoo
Arasuki
crazyganster
cliffbiram
akirax187
The6thToe
po1102
gaillardia
Orothe
Happiemealz
thanhau
Mechanizm
pnoytroi
frickenmoron
Havok000
Simorelly
InstaQ
VaanAnkou
UpbeatMelon
DarkUmbreon48
marcoan
wilyone
ChibiLeen
PILEOFSHlT
Asgard
Ghost_Star
MazinKaiser21
myad
ThePaleRabbit
viettwoone
jwoohoo
clocksprocket
KuroStar
Brokenluckx3
Onisunit
aubade888
themadmanazn
Br4dford
aszutai
bleachcosplay
Callanthe
lmnseason
predator852
memphiskite
247 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Happiemealz
☆☆☆
Happiemealz

FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 10:50 pm

Is there a thread on building a good defence?

Thinking of starting one - on a budget atm, so maybe a couple of salamanders and stray cats. Considering pegas too. Maybe unicorns. What else would be good (if you don't factor in the 5 and 6 monster units?)
Back to top Go down
themadmanazn
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
themadmanazn

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 11:32 pm

Happiemealz wrote:

Thinking of starting one - on a budget atm, so maybe a couple of salamanders and stray cats. Considering pegas too. Maybe unicorns. What else would be good (if you don't factor in the 5 and 6 monster units?)

Of the 3*s Trolls I hear are decent. 4*s Krakens, Chimeras, and Jorm the snake. Stray cats are great, but you got one already.
Back to top Go down
Orothe

PostSubject: Purchasing packs glitched?   FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 11:50 pm

I recently decided to spend just a little money on this game. The Step Up packs were tempting. I purchased Step 1 and 2 just fine, however every single time I try to purchase Step 3, it just says "A connection error has occured. Will return to Top Page." and kicks me back to the starting page. I've change connection from wifi to my plan's cellular data network, restarted the phone, but without fail I get this message everytime. It's annoying that now $5 is tied into the game I cannot use.

Does anybody else have this issue? Or know who I can contact? I was able to find a vague link (not clickable -.-) through the game, but that's the only information I can find.
Back to top Go down
Orothe

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 11:53 pm

Nevermind, fixed it. I clicked and it asked if I wanted to purchase it, and then said no. Then I clicked again so it'd ask again, selected 'yes', then it worked. >.>
Back to top Go down
Ghost_Star
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Ghost_Star

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2013 12:09 am

Mechanizm wrote:
Thank you!

omg how come people farmed so many 6* units and monsters in 6 months only. WOAH! Im here for about month and a half already. Not even have a single 5* and still 0 te (I spent those that you got at the begining accidentially even before I figured it worth something and actually its basically main "money" in the game). I know what I'm doing, read a lot about enhancing and trading n stuff, so Im maxing my 4*s and 3*s (which i have a lot) and will try to sell them for te. But still aproximately I will get my first 5* in about a month from now. Damn how long will it take then to get first 6* jesus. Im a free player (almost). For 1.5 months spent $22 bucks on megabox during last event. Didnt pull anything besides bunch of 3*s and 4*s out of 14 cards. Will buy more but once in a while (like once a month or so). So most of those 6* owners did put a lot of real money in this game? Or are there any free players who got 6* cards as well? If yes how did they make it in 6 months?

I've been playing since Sept so one month after release, and last week I picked up an Alex and i got a Rein today so it took me 5 months to get a 6*.... I got my first 5* from the Dark Tower event, Sonia, about 2 weeks after i started.

Happiemealz wrote:

Tower events are great for getting 4* monsters for free, just hang onto your cat monster and level up some trolls, put your 4*s behind it followed by your cat.

thanhau wrote:
I want to know which 6* unit better Dorothea between Abel because I save up TE to buy my first 6*

hard to say, Rouge and Rein are the two that come to mind between Doro and Able... barley. A good place to ask would be the price check in the trade thread.
Back to top Go down
gaillardia
☆☆☆
gaillardia

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2013 1:06 am

Mechanizm wrote:
Thank you!

omg how come people farmed so many 6* units and monsters in 6 months only. WOAH! Im here for about month and a half already. Not even have a single 5* and still 0 te (I spent those that you got at the begining accidentially even before I figured it worth something and actually its basically main "money" in the game). I know what I'm doing, read a lot about enhancing and trading n stuff, so Im maxing my 4*s and 3*s (which i have a lot) and will try to sell them for te. But still aproximately I will get my first 5* in about a month from now. Damn how long will it take then to get first 6* jesus. Im a free player (almost). For 1.5 months spent $22 bucks on megabox during last event. Didnt pull anything besides bunch of 3*s and 4*s out of 14 cards. Will buy more but once in a while (like once a month or so). So most of those 6* owners did put a lot of real money in this game? Or are there any free players who got 6* cards as well? If yes how did they make it in 6 months?
Yes!! ME! lolz, just got a fresh Petra not too long ago Wink
And i'm completely Free too but won't be for long.i plan on spending a few bucks for the sun and moon event when it reaches our part of the world.

oh plus i've been playing since early september but the only reason why i could reach so far is because a player gave me a free Bernhard that made a REAL big difference! then from there did a few trades... maxed a few 4*'s and the usual. don't worry it just takes time and effort. you'll get there!
Back to top Go down
Onisunit
☆☆☆☆
Onisunit

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2013 6:41 am

THE WORLD IS SAVED!!! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
frickenmoron
☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2013 9:18 am

Havok000 wrote:
There's a lot of choices on cards to get from here, but one route you could take is to start trading for/leveling up a supporting 4* cast. For instance, Elena isn't particularly strong against air, land, or sea so you might trade for/level up these three common 4* cards...

Scarlet: Over 36k sea attack, 1 TE fresh (sometimes 2 for 1), or about 8 TE maxed
Anton: Over 36k land attack and priced about the same
Chris: Just under 32k air attack and priced about the same.

Elena is a poisoner, so you might want to trade for/level up a knockback and a slow unit. Here's a couple of good options...

Xiahou Dun: Highest all around stats for 4* knockback (2 TE fresh because he's LE)
Jiang Wei: Highest all around stats for 4* slow (2 TE fresh because he's LE)

I've got a few 4*s so far
Helmut, Olga, Dhimitros, Sergei (maxed), Yuriya and Avril. I guess im lacking a bit in the sea attack department.
Back to top Go down
po1102
War Hero [Rare]
po1102

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2013 9:22 am

Happiemealz wrote:

Kraken, Jormun, Halloween Witch. Halloween Ghost, Charl, Melan, etc. are good 4* monsters. You will also get 5* monster from tower event (the best 5* monster, Sonia, was a reward from a tower event).
Back to top Go down
The6thToe
☆☆
The6thToe

PostSubject: I can't search?   FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2013 11:02 am

I got this message a second ago:

The maximum number of 20 login attempts has been exceeded. You are not allowed to login for the next 10 minutes. Each new try will put back the duration of your banishment.

All i'm trying to do is search the forum, sure it'll go away, but it's weird.
Back to top Go down
akirax187

PostSubject: newbie question about 3* and 4*!   FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2013 5:37 pm

With how limited we are to holding only 75 cards (and im a packrat so its even more stressful!)...i have two questions

1. What do you do with the 3* units you pull from packs? are they worth anything at all or just trash?
2. Are there any 4* pack units that are worth anything? Or worth maxing out? or should i just hope to try and trade them for 1 TE each?

Thank you for all the insight to everyone who answers =)
Back to top Go down
themadmanazn
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
themadmanazn

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2013 5:42 pm

1. I level them up and feed them to other cards. 3* and lower cards aren't very good. The good cards start at 4* and higher.

2. A max (lvl 80) classic 4* is worth about 7-8TE as a feeder. A special 4* from either an event or a limited edition pack tends to worth a little more, depends on the specific 4* at that point. You might have a hard time selling lvl 0 4*s for 1TE each.

3. Please post questions in the future under the FAQ and "Got Questions" thread.
Back to top Go down
cliffbiram
☆☆
cliffbiram

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2013 5:59 pm

Is there an actual market for 6* non-recruitable monsters? I recently pulled a Dullahan, and while he's cool and all, it feels a bit like a booby prize. I occasionally see people trying to sell Fafnir but I don't know if anyone ever buys or trades for them.
Back to top Go down
themadmanazn
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
themadmanazn

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2013 7:08 pm

cliffbiram wrote:
Is there an actual market for 6* non-recruitable monsters? I recently pulled a Dullahan, and while he's cool and all, it feels a bit like a booby prize. I occasionally see people trying to sell Fafnir but I don't know if anyone ever buys or trades for them.

They tend not top be worth as much as 6* units, but they are certainly worth more than most 5* units currently. You just gotta find the right buyer.
Back to top Go down
crazyganster
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2013 11:59 pm

My phone (galaxy S3) is keep on asking me to register its device when I did it like first day playing this game. So I thought of it as no big deal and registered again, but then few hours later its telling me to register again!! but when I try to register again it tells me that I cannot register more than one account on a phone..

I'm totally lost right now. I have 123 units banked up in my gift section that can't even be received..
I've just sent a complain to maba
Back to top Go down
Arasuki

Arasuki

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 11:08 pm

memphiskite wrote:
[size=18]

Premium Tickets (the reward kind):
5* reported a handful of times by reputable sources, but very very rare

learned of this website from drawing a 5* (joachim) from a ticket and subsequently getting flooded by trade offers
Back to top Go down
http://mikanstorm.blogspot.com
akirax187

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 2:39 pm

are max 3* worth any TE or just a waste of time? lol
Back to top Go down
Guchkoo

Guchkoo

PostSubject: Completing the 7 week thingy by what's-her-face.   FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 2:51 am

It gives you like 5 premium tickets when you finish it, and it says even if you don't finish everything, you will get a card. Morgana the Archer or something?

Anyways, it's been a week, the little square is gone so that means my week is officially up, but the card is no where to be found. Do I not get it if I finish all the trials?
Back to top Go down
bleachcosplay
☆☆☆
bleachcosplay

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 3:30 am

akirax187 wrote:
are max 3* worth any TE or just a waste of time? lol

A max 3* could probably get you 2 TE
Back to top Go down
ChibiLeen
☆☆☆☆
ChibiLeen

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 3:32 am

1) Questions like these should be asked in the FAQ - Got Questions? thread. Smile

2) To answer your question: you either complete the Boot Camp in under one week and get the tickets, OR you get Morgan if you fail. It's one or the other. If I understand you correctly, you're saying that you've finished all the challenges in time, so you should get the tickets, but not Morgan.
Back to top Go down
romzombie

romzombie

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 10:21 am

I pulled a Nine-Tailed Fox from a Step Up pack last week, and have been giving it some levels in anticipation of the Recruitment event. However, I haven't been able to find a function for recruiting 6☆ monsters anywhere. How many SSS/SSL should I be figuring on before giving it an attempt, and what is the relative trade value of SS in Luna/TE?
Back to top Go down
InstaQ

InstaQ

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 1:20 pm

How much sss, is normally needed average to get a 4* mon to unit>
Back to top Go down
Bosseroth

Bosseroth

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 8:56 pm

Does anyone know what the maintenance is all about?
Back to top Go down
Callanthe
☆☆☆☆☆
Callanthe

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 9:11 pm

Questions about recruitment are probably better asked in the appropriate event thread.
http://www.fantasicaunofficial.com/t4025-recruitment-soul-hunter-vengeance-recruitment-feb-4-feb-7
Back to top Go down
Bosseroth

Bosseroth

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 2:56 pm

Price check on TE and pots? In terms of luna
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!   FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here! - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FAQ -- Got Questions? Ask Here!
Page 5 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next