Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Got questions? Ask here!

Go down 
+124
NotAPieceOfPie
badman1441
sGabe4
KuroStar
Ghostics
byu1680
secondlives
Ariesthecat37
niteng85
mistive
frickenmoron
sennx
Warlacked
Despoted
Craft
BkWiz
sandson
aipad
Sabin76
Fayte Winchester
z3ro
VitaeMortifer
KeyBlade
bells
Colaleon
Simorelly
InstaQ
Asd2383
sengakae
Happiemealz
kaplyk
Mechanizm
charmmychu881
Thetaii
Ghost_Star
AotsukiHime
ElysianField
nmtran777
cliffbiram
Domshrek
darkjedi69
Fanta_Lover
zackfelix
GnatB
Icepay
maxintoronto
arielvin
GoldoaWillNotMove
rumiyaz
Sethala
turtlesaur
angelbl4de
abendwolke
kai2kai
-Nix-
HoundR
skeenan123
Cuny
Leaffe
nzyc
asbeth37
lmnseason
Gurume0901201
memphiskite
Loveapplesss
rotarywhiz
Lares
Kingcolex
ddriscoll90
joeladams20
Kadaan
tungstenfox
myad
lordstrell
Xzaral
Whenesday
Mia-San
Nixxe15
nimbusXevo
Bosseroth
lululique
DistantDreamz
PeggyTong
abayaga
WHR
flyjing
predator852
Jim4good
Havok000
erehinater
SGTmeowmeow
xtaroux
hereticloki
aszutai
galaad97
wilyone
tomoyo
po1102
sleepybryan
MrMaster1991
gaillardia
orkiegi
kittykato
Rawrcake
themadmanazn
Silvermoon
Rakky
bleachcosplay
mslbm
Nooblack
ChibiLeen
xCzl
Zaelar
tsuki6993
Callanthe
Piggers
randomjibberish
larrydust
deedlit228
Brokenluckx3
Aniwo
Sientara
Raiyn41
128 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21  Next
AuthorMessage
niteng85
☆☆☆☆☆
niteng85

Got questions? Ask here! - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 6:44 am

bleachcosplay wrote:
Badouin 1*
Dominique 2*
Auguste 3*

Thats all? haha I got all of them.. Thanks very much.. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ariesthecat37

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 11:39 am

frickenmoron wrote:
Hello everyone, I'm still a rather new player and wondering what I should try to do next to progress in the game. I started out last week and by now have managed to buy/save up around 11 te. My only good units so far:

4*
Sergei lvl 67
Olga lvl 31
Helmut lvl 25

3*
Gustav lvl 51

So now I am curious how to proceed next, should I sell of sergei once maxed and get a 5* somehow? Or buy some other 4*s to make a good solid team? Would the maxed gustav be worth anything? he has high melee damage even though he "only" has the D speed ranking.
With the economy as it is there is no time better to be a beginner than right now Smile It's very easy to progress quickly.

I've been playing for 2 and a half weeks and have 4 max 5*s (my arena team WWU, xliese, kyo, sofia) without spending any money.

First thing to know is that right now TE is worth A LOT and fresh 5*s are being sold really cheap. This is due to a combination of people consuming a lot of TE to compete in events and people buying a lot of packs which is flooding the market with fresh 5* and 6* cards.

Second thing to know is that max4*s have a lot of buying power at the moment. This is because they can very easily be sold for TE as high level players buy them to level their fresh 6*s. If you max out sergei you should find someone to buy him for 8te. Do not sell for 7, if you look around someone is always buying for 8.

That will give you 19te and whatever potions which can buy you fresh mid-tier 5*s like sofia, ignat and rose if you look around enough. Otherwise buy two fresh low tier 5*s like serafina, pat or marg for 10te each. Do not buy Hwrm, Sogno or Fiona for any price as they are very difficult to resell.

Good 4*s include xiahoudun, jiangwei, frank, yuriya, sigurd and dhimitrios (you can buy them fresh for 1te or less if you ask around). But you are actually very close to your first 5* if you want to make that jump Wink Have fun.
Back to top Go down
Mechanizm

Mechanizm

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 12:53 pm

Is there any website with full list of cards and info on them? I tried to google it, couldnt find any good one. The one i found doesnt have picture and stats or any info on most 5* and 6* cards.
Back to top Go down
mistive
☆☆
mistive

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 1:10 pm

Here you go.
Back to top Go down
VitaeMortifer
☆☆
VitaeMortifer

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 2:16 pm

So, I've read at a few different places that the chance of getting a 6* from a pull is something like .3% and the chance of getting a 5* is more like 4-5%

My question is if those odds are referring to each individual card pull (meaning if you opened a mega box, you'd have 14 shots at those percentages), or if they're referring to the box or a whole.

Or maybe those numbers are completely wrong!

tl;dr, what's the actual chance of opening a 5* or 6* in a megabox?
Back to top Go down
VitaeMortifer
☆☆
VitaeMortifer

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 2:41 pm

Also - sorry for double post, but which 1 hour cooldown quest gives the most EXP? (Mostly for when I know I won't be able to play again for an hour, like before sleep/work/etc)
Back to top Go down
mslbm
☆☆☆☆
mslbm

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 3:38 pm

Is Franziska better than Sheryl?
Back to top Go down
secondlives

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 7:23 pm

I'm sorry if this has been asked already but I've looked and couldn't find an answer...

Is it considered bad form to battle other players? I've been doing it every time it's available but no one else has retaliated against me and now I'm wondering if I'm being a jerk.

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
aszutai
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
aszutai

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 7:31 pm

secondlives wrote:
I'm sorry if this has been asked already but I've looked and couldn't find an answer...

Is it considered bad form to battle other players? I've been doing it every time it's available but no one else has retaliated against me and now I'm wondering if I'm being a jerk.

Thanks!

Depends on the player, some don't like getting attacked and will retaliate while others might not care. You don't really loose much from a battle, possibly an artifact & up to 10k luna, which is laughable at higher lvls.

Just avoid attacking the same person multiple times, as they might start to take it personally.
Back to top Go down
http://www.genbustudios.com
ChibiLeen
☆☆☆☆
ChibiLeen

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 7:59 pm

aszutai wrote:
secondlives wrote:

Thanks!

Depends on the player, some don't like getting attacked and will retaliate while others might not care. You don't really loose much from a battle, possibly an artifact & up to 10k luna, which is laughable at higher lvls.

Just avoid attacking the same person multiple times, as they might start to take it personally.

This. I don't mind at all being attacked once, if it's for an artifact or as a revenge attack. But if people start attacking me multiple times, this annoys me. I'd say that attacking once is okay, revenge attacking once is fair, attacking multiple times - especially in the same day - is considered bad taste and can be taken personally. I believe there are quite a few endless revenge feuds going on at all times in Fanta. Smile

Quick tip: if you're collecting artifacts or attacking to max Battle Seasoned, try to select players who haven't logged on in a while (i.e. in several weeks/months). Chances are they've quit the game, and won't mind being attacked. Smile
Back to top Go down
secondlives

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 8:22 pm

Ah ok, thank you both!
Back to top Go down
byu1680

byu1680

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 9:50 pm

Ariesthecat37 wrote:
frickenmoron wrote:
Hello everyone, I'm still a rather new player and wondering what I should try to do next to progress in the game. I started out last week and by now have managed to buy/save up around 11 te. My only good units so far:

4*
Sergei lvl 67
Olga lvl 31
Helmut lvl 25

3*
Gustav lvl 51

So now I am curious how to proceed next, should I sell of sergei once maxed and get a 5* somehow? Or buy some other 4*s to make a good solid team? Would the maxed gustav be worth anything? he has high melee damage even though he "only" has the D speed ranking.
With the economy as it is there is no time better to be a beginner than right now Smile It's very easy to progress quickly.

I've been playing for 2 and a half weeks and have 4 max 5*s (my arena team WWU, xliese, kyo, sofia) without spending any money.

First thing to know is that right now TE is worth A LOT and fresh 5*s are being sold really cheap. This is due to a combination of people consuming a lot of TE to compete in events and people buying a lot of packs which is flooding the market with fresh 5* and 6* cards.

Second thing to know is that max4*s have a lot of buying power at the moment. This is because they can very easily be sold for TE as high level players buy them to level their fresh 6*s. If you max out sergei you should find someone to buy him for 8te. Do not sell for 7, if you look around someone is always buying for 8.

That will give you 19te and whatever potions which can buy you fresh mid-tier 5*s like sofia, ignat and rose if you look around enough. Otherwise buy two fresh low tier 5*s like serafina, pat or marg for 10te each. Do not buy Hwrm, Sogno or Fiona for any price as they are very difficult to resell.

Good 4*s include xiahoudun, jiangwei, frank, yuriya, sigurd and dhimitrios (you can buy them fresh for 1te or less if you ask around). But you are actually very close to your first 5* if you want to make that jump Wink Have fun.

Just curious but how did you manage to amass a team of five stars like that without spending any money and in only 2 and a half weeks. 2 and a half weeks shouldn't be enough to amass the amount of TE it takes to buy your arena units, WWU and Xmas Lies together are already 200 TE which is a huge amount.
Back to top Go down
Ghostics
☆☆
Ghostics

PostSubject: HARP OF RUIN ARTIFACT   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 10:38 pm

Does anyone know what the set gives?

I don't want to waste my te stealing unless I know what it gives
Back to top Go down
Callanthe
☆☆☆☆☆
Callanthe

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 10:40 pm

It gives the 4* monster Arachne.

Good defenses, but low hp.
Back to top Go down
KuroStar
☆☆☆☆☆☆
KuroStar

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 4:38 am

Its just another crap to album ><
EDIT
In case you were thinking what he looks like,
robertrence wrote:
Movarus wrote:
Mechsae wrote:
Harps might be for the monster Arachne:
Spoiler:

Going off the Japanese wiki
http://w.livedoor.jp/fantasica/d/%a5%e2%a5%f3%a5%b9%a5%bf%a1%bc%a1%fa4#arakhne

That is just... weird... and her one leg has 2 knees Shocked

Not the worst crime against art I've seen. That goes to the main loading screen character with the elbow going the wrong way and the other character with the waist thinner than a single thigh.
Back to top Go down
frickenmoron
☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 5:26 am

Okay before I feed my lvl 53 helmut to level olga a bit, wouldnt it be better to sell him off and manually level olga up? Also is Helmut actually worth leveling or should I keep him around at lvl 30 and sell him off eventually?
Back to top Go down
ChibiLeen
☆☆☆☆
ChibiLeen

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 6:03 am

frickenmoron wrote:
Okay before I feed my lvl 53 helmut to level olga a bit, wouldnt it be better to sell him off and manually level olga up? Also is Helmut actually worth leveling or should I keep him around at lvl 30 and sell him off eventually?

Never, never feed a 4* to another 4*! That's a complete waste of resources. Only use 1*-2*-3*'s as feeders, and only use maxed 4*'s as feeders when you have a lot of them and have a 6* to feed them to. Otherwise, if you don't plan on using a 4*, max it and sell it for TE. You can get 7-8te from a maxed 4*, a bit more for a limited edition card. Helmut is not particularly valuable now - since the Armored Force reprint and introduction of the Helmut Boot Camp - but it's still worth it to max him and to sell him for TE.
Back to top Go down
frickenmoron
☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 6:21 am

Oh I wrote helmut, I actually ment gustav. Also what's the most efficient way to max a 4* basically? Boost with feeders first then do the last levels in 2-7 or the other way around?
Back to top Go down
Colaleon
☆☆☆
Colaleon

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 6:35 am

frickenmoron wrote:
Oh I wrote helmut, I actually ment gustav. Also what's the most efficient way to max a 4* basically? Boost with feeders first then do the last levels in 2-7 or the other way around?
Efficiency-wise it makes no difference, but it will save you some luna if you enhance first and do quests after.
Back to top Go down
sGabe4
☆☆☆☆☆☆
sGabe4

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 7:40 am

ChibiLeen wrote:
frickenmoron wrote:

Never, never feed a 4* to another 4*! That's a complete waste of resources. Only use 1*-2*-3*'s as feeders, and only use maxed 4*'s as feeders when you have a lot of them and have a 6* to feed them to. Otherwise, if you don't plan on using a 4*, max it and sell it for TE. You can get 7-8te from a maxed 4*, a bit more for a limited edition card. Helmut is not particularly valuable now - since the Armored Force reprint and introduction of the Helmut Boot Camp - but it's still worth it to max him and to sell him for TE.

that's something I learned the hard way
I was a rookie when I fed my maxed Romanovich into the useless Angela.
I thought it would max Angela, but it only took her to lvl47 I think.
I could have sold Romanivish for at least 10TE. I wanna cry.
Always do some research before you do something stupid, like I did. oh well
Back to top Go down
badman1441
☆☆

PostSubject: what is the best/quickest way to level up 5* cards?   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 9:07 am

im quite new to the game and now im hooked lol
i just got my first 5* card and i wanna know what the most effective way of leveling it up is?
i have lots of 3* cards and tried a fresh 1 and it did barely anything lol but i got the feeling if its a high/certain level it will be quite effective :-) can any1 give me some good advice please?
Back to top Go down
Ghost_Star
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Ghost_Star

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 9:28 am

mslbm wrote:

kind of subjective but i would say yes. However List puts Struesdell's Teir List Sheryl above Franz.

Sheryl does the multi shot thing which im not a huge fan of. To me it makes her a lot slower of a unit and she has no skill. To be fair though Sheryl does have almost 30k overall damage over Franz and doubles here air attack... so again its subjective.
Back to top Go down
Havok000
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 9:36 am

Does Alexander do well against bosses?

I know his slow animation for his spears makes him a little lackluster when killing multiple spread out targets or fast moving targets, but how about just standing right next to a boss and shooting it? I'm considering buying him as a boss killer more than as an all around good card, but I want to make sure I don't get disappointed.
Back to top Go down
po1102
War Hero [Rare]
po1102

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 10:08 am

Ghost_Star wrote:
mslbm wrote:

kind of subjective but i would say yes. However List puts Struesdell's Teir List Sheryl above Franz.

Sheryl does the multi shot thing which im not a huge fan of. To me it makes her a lot slower of a unit and she has no skill. To be fair though Sheryl does have almost 30k overall damage over Franz and doubles here air attack... so again its subjective.

Lol ppl still read Struesdell's list? That list factors in speed letters, not the actual speed of units.

Havok000 wrote:

I know his slow animation for his spears makes him a little lackluster when killing multiple spread out targets or fast moving targets, but how about just standing right next to a boss and shooting it? I'm considering buying him as a boss killer more than as an all around good card, but I want to make sure I don't get disappointed.

In boss fight, DPS matters. DPS = damage deal/execution time. Let's see, Alex has like the worst stats of all 6* and is like the slowest unit in the game. I'd rather use some 5* rather than Alex.

Back to top Go down
Ghost_Star
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Ghost_Star

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 10:17 am

po1102 wrote:

Lol ppl still read Struesdell's list? That list factors in speed letters, not the actual speed of units.

yes, well im just old school like that.
po1102 wrote:

Havok000 wrote:

In boss fight, DPS matters. DPS = damage deal/execution time. Let's see, Alex has like the worst stats of all 6* and is like the slowest unit in the game. I'd rather use some 5* rather than Alex.

Im currently leveling an Alex with bosses and i can say that Lily will bring down a land based boss much better than Alex will.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 20 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Got questions? Ask here!
Page 20 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21  Next