Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Got questions? Ask here!

Go down 
+124
NotAPieceOfPie
badman1441
sGabe4
KuroStar
Ghostics
byu1680
secondlives
Ariesthecat37
niteng85
mistive
frickenmoron
sennx
Warlacked
Despoted
Craft
BkWiz
sandson
aipad
Sabin76
Fayte Winchester
z3ro
VitaeMortifer
KeyBlade
bells
Colaleon
Simorelly
InstaQ
Asd2383
sengakae
Happiemealz
kaplyk
Mechanizm
charmmychu881
Thetaii
Ghost_Star
AotsukiHime
ElysianField
nmtran777
cliffbiram
Domshrek
darkjedi69
Fanta_Lover
zackfelix
GnatB
Icepay
maxintoronto
arielvin
GoldoaWillNotMove
rumiyaz
Sethala
turtlesaur
angelbl4de
abendwolke
kai2kai
-Nix-
HoundR
skeenan123
Cuny
Leaffe
nzyc
asbeth37
lmnseason
Gurume0901201
memphiskite
Loveapplesss
rotarywhiz
Lares
Kingcolex
ddriscoll90
joeladams20
Kadaan
tungstenfox
myad
lordstrell
Xzaral
Whenesday
Mia-San
Nixxe15
nimbusXevo
Bosseroth
lululique
DistantDreamz
PeggyTong
abayaga
WHR
flyjing
predator852
Jim4good
Havok000
erehinater
SGTmeowmeow
xtaroux
hereticloki
aszutai
galaad97
wilyone
tomoyo
po1102
sleepybryan
MrMaster1991
gaillardia
orkiegi
kittykato
Rawrcake
themadmanazn
Silvermoon
Rakky
bleachcosplay
mslbm
Nooblack
ChibiLeen
xCzl
Zaelar
tsuki6993
Callanthe
Piggers
randomjibberish
larrydust
deedlit228
Brokenluckx3
Aniwo
Sientara
Raiyn41
128 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20, 21  Next
AuthorMessage
aszutai
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
aszutai

Got questions? Ask here! - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 4:18 pm

I see, sorry for the confusion XD
Back to top Go down
http://www.genbustudios.com
Ghost_Star
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Ghost_Star

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 4:44 pm

aszutai wrote:
I see, sorry for the confusion XD

oh no, it was my horrible wording
Back to top Go down
Silvermoon

Silvermoon

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 10:56 pm

What are life wards?
Back to top Go down
GoldoaWillNotMove
☆☆☆☆
GoldoaWillNotMove

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 11:03 pm

Silvermoon wrote:
What are life wards?

From what I've gathered, Life Wards are Items that allow you to use more than one unit in a boss fight in this event. They'll probably be useful later on in the event when the bosses start getting more difficult.
Back to top Go down
ChibiLeen
☆☆☆☆
ChibiLeen

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 11:06 pm

Silvermoon wrote:
What are life wards?

You use them before a fight with a boss during the current training event. It allows you to deploy a full team of five of your units instead of just one. Word of the wise: do not use them right away, and wait until the bosses have become stronger. It would be a waste otherwise, because you can easily one-shot bosses early on with just one unit (and allies, if needed).

Also, Life Wards are tradeable, so if you're not going to use them, you can also sell them (I believ you can get one or two TE for a Life Ward, maybe three if you're lucky).
Back to top Go down
Warlacked

PostSubject: Have i wasted my time?   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 2:40 am

So the situation is this, i am new to the game and only have 1 maxed 4*, and i have been working on maxing maia, (~71 atm).

Now i have gotten Ibiza from the latest event and she seems to be alot better in theory and i have seen maia is not worth much. Have i wasted my time? should i just feed her to another fresh 4*? I dont know how much that would level it. Basically i am looking for a bit of advice, do i continue to max maia or do i abandom ship and just start on a different one?
Back to top Go down
tomoyo
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 2:54 am

You can max Ibiza first, then continue to max Maia later on. Don't use her as a feeder at this point, you can sell her at 8-10TE when maxed, so you'll earn some TE from her.
Back to top Go down
VitaeMortifer
☆☆
VitaeMortifer

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 8:48 am

Hey everyone - I've seen in a couple of shops that people say that the 4* unit Vilhelm does "double attack" in arena events. Is this true, and if so what exactly does that translate to? Is Vilhelm decent for arena if you were limited to 4*s? (I assumed he wasn't since he's C speed with no ability)
Back to top Go down
InstaQ

InstaQ

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 10:05 am

I'm currently struggling with getting my cards leveled, I have many 4* and my inbox is also rather full, so no space to get 1-3* cards to boost those 4, any suggestions how to get it all organized again or how i should lvl up fast?
Back to top Go down
themadmanazn
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
themadmanazn

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 10:42 am

DON'T SELL OR FEED HER! This is not a game about a single powerful unit. Lost 4*s are not worth much, even when maxed. I can probably count on two hands the number of 4*s actually worth more than 10TE when maxed.

However, this is a game that rewards having a variety of units. Arena events use FIVE different units. Tower, Panel, and Training events all have boss fights where you may want as many as NINE different specializations of units.

What are those nine?
1. Melee unit, high ground damage
2. Melee unit, high air damage
3. Melee unit, high sea damage
4. Missile unit, high ground damage
5. Missile unit, high air damage
6. Missile unit, high sea damage
7. Magic unit, high ground damage
8. Magic unit, high air damage
9. Magic unit, high sea damage

Since you are a new player, I suggest you DO NOT feed 4*s under any circumstance. If you have too many, just sell them for TE. I am not exactly new to the game and I don't feed 4*s even, only 3* and lower.
Back to top Go down
Ghost_Star
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Ghost_Star

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 12:05 pm

Silvermoon wrote:
What are life wards?

if your not completing for rank i would just sell it for te. they are only really necessary when your 5*/6* bosses are super high level and you need a little extra firepower. So if you arent trying to rank now sell it, and you can try and buy more in an event your trying to rank in.

VitaeMortifer wrote:
Hey everyone - I've seen in a couple of shops that people say that the 4* unit Vilhelm does "double attack" in arena events. Is this true, and if so what exactly does that translate to? Is Vilhelm decent for arena if you were limited to 4*s? (I assumed he wasn't since he's C speed with no ability)

that ability will only come out for a future arena type event and I think will only be available during that event... possibly arena events afterwards as well.

InstaQ wrote:
I'm currently struggling with getting my cards leveled, I have many 4* and my inbox is also rather full, so no space to get 1-3* cards to boost those 4, any suggestions how to get it all organized again or how i should lvl up fast?

your inbox holds 900 cards, i think it can go over but the counter stops but ss put out a notice saying they fixed that so I wouldnt trust that. If you have way too many 4* cards i would just sell them off for te.

I only keep my 5* lead and two cards im leveling, and my 6 or so cards for def in my inventory, everything else is banked. i have i think 200 cards in my inbox that im hanging onto for the recycle event and then i just let feeders that i farm go into my inbox until i have enough saved up for a burn or two(when my inbox reaches about 500-600 i'll level up my feeders and feed those to the card im leveling). sometimes i bank my leveled feeders so i can use up a full inventory of feeders.
Back to top Go down
InstaQ

InstaQ

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 12:43 pm

recycle events? and how do I properly bank my cards?
Back to top Go down
ddriscoll90

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 12:46 pm

Has the Sea Serpent Card been released? and Is it some kind of LE card? I says it's released on the encyclopedia but I never see anybody selling them.
Back to top Go down
Ghost_Star
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Ghost_Star

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 1:08 pm

InstaQ wrote:
recycle events? and how do I properly bank my cards?

the recycle event has only been release in jp, and i think you just turn in cards for points and use those points for a random reward... im not too sure what all the rewards are but one of them is a fruit and with enough of those you can increase the * of a card, ie take a 5* and make it a 6.

you can bank by sending cards to an ally or anyone in trade and have that person cancel it. the cancelled trade cards will go into your inbox.

ddriscoll90 wrote:
Has the Sea Serpent Card been released? and Is it some kind of LE card? I says it's released on the encyclopedia but I never see anybody selling them.

it could be for the new harp collection... i dont know yet but i will soon ^^
ok i was wrong, answered on next page

Last edited by Ghost_Star on Sat Jan 26, 2013 5:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Warlacked

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 1:36 pm

Ok, thanks alot for the advice guys. It has certainly helped alot, and also made some future choices i was considering alot more clear aswell.
Back to top Go down
Callanthe
☆☆☆☆☆
Callanthe

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 1:50 pm

The sea serpent card was released at least a month ago. It is a 3* sea monster, found in standard packs.

The new harp collection gives the 4* monster Arachne.
Back to top Go down
bells

bells

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 4:59 pm

Does attach boost work in boss fights of either Tower or Training events?
Back to top Go down
Ghost_Star
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Ghost_Star

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 5:05 pm

bells wrote:
Does attach boost work in boss fights of either Tower or Training events?

Training - no
Bosses - dont think so, but the attack/speed boosting skills leveled from ally points do
Tower - yes
Back to top Go down
sennx

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 7:45 pm

Anybody knows which 5-minute timeout quest gives out the most exp currently?
Back to top Go down
larrydust
☆☆
larrydust

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 11:42 pm

sennx wrote:
Anybody knows which 5-minute timeout quest gives out the most exp currently?
Running quest 35-4 with 5 allies gets me 615exp. I think it may be the best 5 minute quest at the moment. (2-7 is still the best overall at 308exp/1min.)
Back to top Go down
frickenmoron
☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 1:39 am

Hello everyone, I'm still a rather new player and wondering what I should try to do next to progress in the game. I started out last week and by now have managed to buy/save up around 11 te. My only good units so far:

4*
Sergei lvl 67
Olga lvl 31
Helmut lvl 25

3*
Gustav lvl 51

So now I am curious how to proceed next, should I sell of sergei once maxed and get a 5* somehow? Or buy some other 4*s to make a good solid team? Would the maxed gustav be worth anything? he has high melee damage even though he "only" has the D speed ranking.
Back to top Go down
mistive
☆☆
mistive

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 2:36 am

11 TE at one week is pretty impressive. My friend has been playing for almost 3 weeks and he barely broke 10 TE as of recent.

I would suggest finishing up all your 4*s and maxing them out. Seeing as how the going rate of maxed 4*s are around 7-8 TE depending on the buyer, you could have ~35 TE, which is a great amount for finding a decent, fresh 5*! If you'd like to build a team, you should use 30 TE to buy that 4*, and the remaining 5 TE to either buy 5-7 common 4*s, or 1-2 limited edition or rare 4*s.

Sadly, you should let go of Gustav real soon. While I don't have a strong grasp of the 3* market, I can at least say a common draw 3* would maybe go for 4-5 TE maxed. It'll be best to just feed him to one of your 4*s (preferably Olga, she's the only limited edition 4* you have right now, and LE units sell for more than common ones).
Back to top Go down
frickenmoron
☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 2:57 am

What are some good and cheap 4*s to pick up then? I picked Sergei from the first step up pack with my free mobacoins pretty much so I got lucky with that I guess? I still need Gustav currently for some harder quest maps because he hits so hard in melee. How much exp will he give anyways if you feed him?
Back to top Go down
niteng85
☆☆☆☆☆
niteng85

PostSubject: Palace Knight..   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 4:35 am

Apart from Camille.. just wondering how many are there?
Back to top Go down
bleachcosplay
☆☆☆
bleachcosplay

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 6:00 am

Badouin 1*
Dominique 2*
Auguste 3*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Got questions? Ask here!   Got questions? Ask here! - Page 19 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Got questions? Ask here!
Page 19 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20, 21  Next