Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

What's in your box? [complaining / appreciation station]

Go down 
+184
Pwnsicle
Tentacle Love
plazamoon
nanchaku
Klifey
Fuhajin
iChaosFX
webcest
cliffbiram
Sunocoloco
Mysterio006
LuziMiazawa
Arabelladonna
DesperCZ
byudrew66
Zenaxith
Bijyu
Stubub
deeception
masta518
nightmarejin
The Power 5
Sokku
kennethcool@hotmail.co.uk
Ilyere
Tattycoram
loniguseze
victorlin25
Thewonganswer
thearm05
jrdmaan
karmacappa
Velayne
LivingNexus
BlueInfyn
Peppuslayer
lmnseason
metadune
Zenobius
skrfirefly
deedlit228
frickenmoron
Aurasphere
Typhon
Arasuki
VitaeMortifer
M60A1
Hunkamajunka
penguizaur
v4lkyr13
ThePaleRabbit
mslbm
sGabe4
mistive
Swishaplz
maud101
Demuri
Nazantia
Roverwijn
Lares
SGTmeowmeow
Ariesthecat37
Cam
charmmychu881
gtchee69
elforte
hereticloki
GnatB
Fanta_Lover
HeavyMettle
Scarecrowing
shizukanii
Elesius
Bidnode
MikeArden
Onisunit
xCzl
Callanthe
darkhealz
ChibiLeen
aubade888
Ammalis
Zaelar
Seinaru
athrunjustice0
RisingAboveThis
wildfire116
Tashego
mnoel23
Movarus
kyaaya
HoundR
Dekaden
MrIcculus
kittykato
orionknight
themadmanazn
ShYber
zkcris
Almighty97
FinalWarri0r
Ahri312
Faizaljrhussi
KuroStar
Jyams
DavyCrane
heavenhawk
gy64
Kadaan
drunkenpl
Lydia_H_Christ
Soniiblaru
Thyruz
chris58jo
Alithair
Shinrasoldier
mortal60
metallicfrik
sultunpepper
SpellMason
Whenesday
digitalsynner
aszutai
PetdaKat
insanekyo717
wadtomaton
furoki
myad
Strenhelden
Nucklez
tsunonlau
Xzaral
conductings
predator852
jeik00
steakjuice
Ruego
snofuzz
Wonju
King-Shawe
MYLOkai
duhmichael17
the3ptsling
Avyel
wwwCat
Byakko
sychosys
Evageek
bx65
J Yin
eskoi
LatinLegacy
Gunzlinger
larkis
MiyamaMizuki
praytor09
hyerty
TypeAlpha
jmrrice
colderpenguinn
CreativeCC
ElysianField
Shokkeru
Nessainlalaland
Dewmzdeigh
JaeKun
SeraphShaun
pnoytroi
BkWiz
kelvgoh
Sgtblein
laplacian
memphiskite
profile4
saenity
RedRivers
cuddytime
Varis
Valhades
Itstoocold
Admin
jdelmundo
clocksprocket
zoebeagle
188 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 13 ... 24  Next
AuthorMessage
SeraphShaun

SeraphShaun

What's in your box? [complaining / appreciation station] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's in your box? [complaining / appreciation station]   What's in your box? [complaining / appreciation station] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 11:30 pm

JaeKun wrote:
I spent about 20$ and got four 4 Vilhem,Chris,Scarlet,Estlin Like a Star @ heaven 's but the rest 3's so
im too afraid to pull again but im tempted and its killing me =__=''.

I would also like to present this, from none other than our dear Silicon Studios Support Staff, uinedited.

Hello,

With regard to not getting a 5 or 6-star card, please understand that card packs/boxes do not guarantee to give you a card that you desire. Cards are drawn based on a probability set by the development team. We apologize for not able to meet your expectations, but we are asking for your kind consideration.

Thank you and hope you will enjoy Fantasica from now on.

Should you have any more questions about this, or any other topics, please feel free to contact us at any time!

Kind regards,
The Fantasica Support Team

bounce
Back to top Go down
memphiskite
Battalion General [LEGENDARY]
memphiskite

PostSubject: Re: What's in your box? [complaining / appreciation station]   What's in your box? [complaining / appreciation station] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 12:01 am

SeraphShaun wrote:
JaeKun wrote:
I spent about 20$ and got four 4 Vilhem,Chris,Scarlet,Estlin Like a Star @ heaven 's but the rest 3's so

I would also like to present this, from none other than our dear Silicon Studios Support Staff, uinedited.

Hello,

With regard to not getting a 5 or 6-star card, please understand that card packs/boxes do not guarantee to give you a card that you desire. Cards are drawn based on a probability set by the development team. We apologize for not able to meet your expectations, but we are asking for your kind consideration.

Should you have any more questions about this, or any other topics, please feel free to contact us at any time!

Kind regards,

bounce

In other words, please gamble your earnings away so that we may keep our staff well-paid and continue to maintain our servers so that you can keep playing this game and spend more cash on it....

... and then the cycle repeats.
Back to top Go down
http://www.memphiskite.deviantart.com
pnoytroi
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
pnoytroi

PostSubject: Re: What's in your box? [complaining / appreciation station]   What's in your box? [complaining / appreciation station] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 12:20 am

memphiskite wrote:
SeraphShaun wrote:
JaeKun wrote:

Hello,

Kind regards,

bounce

In other words, please gamble your earnings away so that we may keep our staff well-paid and continue to maintain our servers so that you can keep playing this game and spend more cash on it....

... and then the cycle repeats.

Of course! Lol
Back to top Go down
pnoytroi
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
pnoytroi

PostSubject: Re: What's in your box? [complaining / appreciation station]   What's in your box? [complaining / appreciation station] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 12:25 am

SeraphShaun wrote:

That was a lot spent but hey I spent less than half of you and I don't have a single of them.

Count your blessings still Very Happy

Oh believe me I am! Unlike those other players who constantly pull, I choose to burn my money for my own enjoyment of playing the game. I've spent way more in RoB and have seen nothing come out of it but getting scammed because I was a newbie, to migrating to a game where I get my money's worth :-)
Back to top Go down
SeraphShaun

SeraphShaun

PostSubject: Re: What's in your box? [complaining / appreciation station]   What's in your box? [complaining / appreciation station] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 1:13 am

pnoytroi wrote:
SeraphShaun wrote:

That was a lot spent but hey I spent less than half of you and I don't have a single of them.

Count your blessings still Very Happy

Oh believe me I am! Unlike those other players who constantly pull, I choose to burn my money for my own enjoyment of playing the game. I've spent way more in RoB and have seen nothing come out of it but getting scammed because I was a newbie, to migrating to a game where I get my money's worth :-)

I played that too, spent a little and find that game not to my liking. Happy to be here cheers

Congrats on your pulls once again!
Back to top Go down
pnoytroi
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
pnoytroi

PostSubject: Re: What's in your box? [complaining / appreciation station]   What's in your box? [complaining / appreciation station] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 9:33 pm

Yea, it gets to the point where my Order member friends from RoB are messaging me on KiK asking where I am lol.

But yea, glad to be here as well. Even with the new changes they're implementing. Haha
Back to top Go down
SeraphShaun

SeraphShaun

PostSubject: Re: What's in your box? [complaining / appreciation station]   What's in your box? [complaining / appreciation station] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 9:34 pm

Convert them here cheers
Back to top Go down
pnoytroi
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
pnoytroi

PostSubject: Re: What's in your box? [complaining / appreciation station]   What's in your box? [complaining / appreciation station] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 9:39 pm

SeraphShaun wrote:
Convert them here cheers

I've been trying to haha. They only played for a little bit until the trading ban was lifted from RoB.. I was the only one that stuck with the game haha.

Then when they checked in a few days later they started noticing i was getting good cards lol
Back to top Go down
Dewmzdeigh

Dewmzdeigh

PostSubject: Re: What's in your box? [complaining / appreciation station]   What's in your box? [complaining / appreciation station] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 10:55 am

YAY.. Finally on fourth total box I got:

2 x Kiki
Paige
2 x Samantha
Walpurgis
Prudence

Not too shabby Smile)
Back to top Go down
Nessainlalaland

PostSubject: Re: What's in your box? [complaining / appreciation station]   What's in your box? [complaining / appreciation station] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 11:18 am

Dewmzdeigh wrote:
YAY.. Finally on fourth total box I got:

2 x Kiki
Paige
2 x Samantha
Walpurgis
Prudence

Not too shabby Smile)

How much for you Samantha?
Back to top Go down
laplacian

laplacian

PostSubject: Re: What's in your box? [complaining / appreciation station]   What's in your box? [complaining / appreciation station] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 2:11 pm

Damn I was so happy when I got my Kiki, now I see she's such a god damn whore and everyone is drawing her lol. Wonder if she will be more worth than Fiona by the end of the event.
Back to top Go down
clocksprocket
Commando Chicklet [EPIC]
clocksprocket

PostSubject: Re: What's in your box? [complaining / appreciation station]   What's in your box? [complaining / appreciation station] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 2:14 pm

Well, Fiona you can get for free, and her stats are worse than some 4*s.

There do seem to be a lot of people drawing packs and boxes for this event, but she should still be worth something at the end of it. Laughing
Back to top Go down
profile4
Tyrant of the End [LEGENDARY]
profile4

PostSubject: Re: What's in your box? [complaining / appreciation station]   What's in your box? [complaining / appreciation station] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 2:55 pm

laplacian wrote:
Damn I was so happy when I got my Kiki, now I see she's such a god damn whore and everyone is drawing her lol. Wonder if she will be more worth than Fiona by the end of the event.
You're right about that! Shes with so many guys that her rights to extra BT Points has been revoked...
Back to top Go down
Shokkeru
☆☆
Shokkeru

PostSubject: Re: What's in your box? [complaining / appreciation station]   What's in your box? [complaining / appreciation station] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 4:49 pm

I spent way more than I wanted to on these witch card packs, but in the end I at least, some how, ended up with a Reinhard. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
cuddytime

cuddytime

PostSubject: Re: What's in your box? [complaining / appreciation station]   What's in your box? [complaining / appreciation station] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 6:28 pm

the odds are much higher with the limited edition card packs imo...

i spent $120 today (4 boxes) got 3 5*...
Back to top Go down
memphiskite
Battalion General [LEGENDARY]
memphiskite

PostSubject: Re: What's in your box? [complaining / appreciation station]   What's in your box? [complaining / appreciation station] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 6:32 pm

Spend $300 again.... only got 3 5*....

Happily enough, I managed to trade away Kiki for Rose, so I'm happy for a week....!
Back to top Go down
http://www.memphiskite.deviantart.com
ElysianField
☆☆☆☆☆☆
ElysianField

PostSubject: Re: What's in your box? [complaining / appreciation station]   What's in your box? [complaining / appreciation station] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 7:17 pm

Samantha 4* 1x
Paige 4* 2x
Prudence 3* 1x
Walpurgis 4* 1x
Oktavia 6* 1x
Meg 5* 1x
Back to top Go down
pnoytroi
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
pnoytroi

PostSubject: Re: What's in your box? [complaining / appreciation station]   What's in your box? [complaining / appreciation station] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 7:20 pm

ElysianField wrote:
Samantha 4* 1x
Paige 4* 2x
Prudence 3* 1x
Walpurgis 4* 1x
Oktavia 6* 1x
Meg 5* 1x

Congrats on Oktavia~! :-)

Someone drew her a minute after I pulled my box this morning >_<
Back to top Go down
ElysianField
☆☆☆☆☆☆
ElysianField

PostSubject: Re: What's in your box? [complaining / appreciation station]   What's in your box? [complaining / appreciation station] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 7:23 pm

pnoytroi wrote:
ElysianField wrote:
Samantha 4* 1x
Paige 4* 2x
Prudence 3* 1x
Walpurgis 4* 1x
Oktavia 6* 1x
Meg 5* 1x

seriously happy with my first 6* bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
clocksprocket
Commando Chicklet [EPIC]
clocksprocket

PostSubject: Re: What's in your box? [complaining / appreciation station]   What's in your box? [complaining / appreciation station] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 7:23 pm

Well duh, she has great stats as well! :3 Congrats again!
Back to top Go down
pnoytroi
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
pnoytroi

PostSubject: Re: What's in your box? [complaining / appreciation station]   What's in your box? [complaining / appreciation station] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 7:26 pm

ElysianField wrote:
pnoytroi wrote:
ElysianField wrote:
Samantha 4* 1x
Paige 4* 2x
Prudence 3* 1x
Walpurgis 4* 1x
Oktavia 6* 1x
Meg 5* 1x

seriously happy with my first 6* bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce

Guess my luck has finally run out >_< Only drew a 5* Sheryl and 5* Camille last night before the update.. And a 5* Meg this morning .. Boo~! Haha. JK I'm happy enough. Prizes aren't all that great
Back to top Go down
profile4
Tyrant of the End [LEGENDARY]
profile4

PostSubject: Re: What's in your box? [complaining / appreciation station]   What's in your box? [complaining / appreciation station] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 7:33 pm

The prizes are awesome in this event, watcha talking about. I like them better than the last event's rewards for sure. Personally I'm saving my cash for more aesthetically appealing packs/events.
Back to top Go down
pnoytroi
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
pnoytroi

PostSubject: Re: What's in your box? [complaining / appreciation station]   What's in your box? [complaining / appreciation station] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 7:35 pm

profile4 wrote:
The prizes are awesome in this event, watcha talking about. I like them better than the last event's rewards for sure. Personally I'm saving my cash for more aesthetically appealing packs/events.

My bad, let me rephrase that. Card packs aren't all that great unless it's the 5* or 6* cards haha.
Back to top Go down
Valhades
☆☆
Valhades

PostSubject: Re: What's in your box? [complaining / appreciation station]   What's in your box? [complaining / appreciation station] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 8:40 pm

Proposal for free stuff to anyone with Octavia:

Looking to borrow Octavia for the event period. As payment for this, I am offering:
★6★ Dullahan
★5★ Hydra
★5★ Adolph
-free levels for Octavia

This is a lot of free stuff just for parting with your Octavia for a few days.

I can provide my maxed Nina as collateral if necessary (although my chances are better if I don't have to!). I also have a Meg (currently Lv 57) I can lend in case you intend to aim for one of the higher places in the event. The point difference between the two is 10 I believe, so it's not much (4★->50, 5★->60, 6★->70). I'm sure I can finish well in the event without but a little insurance doesn't hurt -- and it gives you the opportunity to get free stuff if you don't have the resources available to hit the top 10-20. Payment will be given when I receive my Nina back (or payment upfront if you don't need my Nina as collateral). As of posting this, I am currently Rank 3.

What's in your box? [complaining / appreciation station] - Page 3 Screenshot_2012-09-28-21-36-34

Please contact me via forums as I am unable to check my wall frequently at this time.
Back to top Go down
pnoytroi
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
pnoytroi

PostSubject: Re: What's in your box? [complaining / appreciation station]   What's in your box? [complaining / appreciation station] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 9:19 pm

Valhades wrote:
Proposal for free stuff to anyone with Octavia:

Looking to borrow Octavia for the event period. As payment for this, I am offering:
★6★ Dullahan
★5★ Hydra
★5★ Adolph
-free levels for Octavia

This is a lot of free stuff just for parting with your Octavia for a few days.

I can provide my maxed Nina as collateral if necessary (although my chances are better if I don't have to!). I also have a Meg (currently Lv 57) I can lend in case you intend to aim for one of the higher places in the event. The point difference between the two is 10 I believe, so it's not much (4★->50, 5★->60, 6★->70). I'm sure I can finish well in the event without but a little insurance doesn't hurt -- and it gives you the opportunity to get free stuff if you don't have the resources available to hit the top 10-20. Payment will be given when I receive my Nina back (or payment upfront if you don't need my Nina as collateral). As of posting this, I am currently Rank 3.

What's in your box? [complaining / appreciation station] - Page 3 Screenshot_2012-09-28-21-36-34

Please contact me via forums as I am unable to check my wall frequently at this time.

^^ I know that guy~! @_@ Haha. Can I have your autograph? :-) Haha *hands you a card to sign*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's in your box? [complaining / appreciation station]   What's in your box? [complaining / appreciation station] - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What's in your box? [complaining / appreciation station]
Page 3 of 24Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 13 ... 24  Next