Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

What's in your box? [complaining / appreciation station]

Go down 
+184
Pwnsicle
Tentacle Love
plazamoon
nanchaku
Klifey
Fuhajin
iChaosFX
webcest
cliffbiram
Sunocoloco
Mysterio006
LuziMiazawa
Arabelladonna
DesperCZ
byudrew66
Zenaxith
Bijyu
Stubub
deeception
masta518
nightmarejin
The Power 5
Sokku
kennethcool@hotmail.co.uk
Ilyere
Tattycoram
loniguseze
victorlin25
Thewonganswer
thearm05
jrdmaan
karmacappa
Velayne
LivingNexus
BlueInfyn
Peppuslayer
lmnseason
metadune
Zenobius
skrfirefly
deedlit228
frickenmoron
Aurasphere
Typhon
Arasuki
VitaeMortifer
M60A1
Hunkamajunka
penguizaur
v4lkyr13
ThePaleRabbit
mslbm
sGabe4
mistive
Swishaplz
maud101
Demuri
Nazantia
Roverwijn
Lares
SGTmeowmeow
Ariesthecat37
Cam
charmmychu881
gtchee69
elforte
hereticloki
GnatB
Fanta_Lover
HeavyMettle
Scarecrowing
shizukanii
Elesius
Bidnode
MikeArden
Onisunit
xCzl
Callanthe
darkhealz
ChibiLeen
aubade888
Ammalis
Zaelar
Seinaru
athrunjustice0
RisingAboveThis
wildfire116
Tashego
mnoel23
Movarus
kyaaya
HoundR
Dekaden
MrIcculus
kittykato
orionknight
themadmanazn
ShYber
zkcris
Almighty97
FinalWarri0r
Ahri312
Faizaljrhussi
KuroStar
Jyams
DavyCrane
heavenhawk
gy64
Kadaan
drunkenpl
Lydia_H_Christ
Soniiblaru
Thyruz
chris58jo
Alithair
Shinrasoldier
mortal60
metallicfrik
sultunpepper
SpellMason
Whenesday
digitalsynner
aszutai
PetdaKat
insanekyo717
wadtomaton
furoki
myad
Strenhelden
Nucklez
tsunonlau
Xzaral
conductings
predator852
jeik00
steakjuice
Ruego
snofuzz
Wonju
King-Shawe
MYLOkai
duhmichael17
the3ptsling
Avyel
wwwCat
Byakko
sychosys
Evageek
bx65
J Yin
eskoi
LatinLegacy
Gunzlinger
larkis
MiyamaMizuki
praytor09
hyerty
TypeAlpha
jmrrice
colderpenguinn
CreativeCC
ElysianField
Shokkeru
Nessainlalaland
Dewmzdeigh
JaeKun
SeraphShaun
pnoytroi
BkWiz
kelvgoh
Sgtblein
laplacian
memphiskite
profile4
saenity
RedRivers
cuddytime
Varis
Valhades
Itstoocold
Admin
jdelmundo
clocksprocket
zoebeagle
188 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24
AuthorMessage
Sunocoloco

What's in your box? [complaining / appreciation station] - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's in your box? [complaining / appreciation station]   What's in your box? [complaining / appreciation station] - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 6:40 pm

I'm about to buy my first pack ever. Should I go for the premium mega box or the Frostblood Series box?
Back to top Go down
cliffbiram
☆☆
cliffbiram

PostSubject: Re: What's in your box? [complaining / appreciation station]   What's in your box? [complaining / appreciation station] - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 8:42 pm

So, I went kind of nuts with the last Step-Up Pack series. I didn't get a 5* or 6* event unit, but I did pull an Alvida, which I always kind of liked (embarassingly enough).

I lost all willpower on the last day and bought one last round 7 pack to push me under 500th place in the rankings and, more importantly, guarantee an Ombre and I pulled a Monica on the second to last draw!

I know she's not rare, but man is she a great unit! It almost made me feel better about going so far overboard on cards.

As a side note, this game is dangerous for me. Digital cards in and of themselves aren't all that much of a draw for me, but the fact that these have these cool little tower defense sprites makes all the difference. I wasn't trying super hard to get Ombre until one of my allies deployed her and I saw her sprite.

Last edited by cliffbiram on Tue Jun 11, 2013 8:43 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : edited to clarify 500th place)
Back to top Go down
cliffbiram
☆☆
cliffbiram

PostSubject: Re: What's in your box? [complaining / appreciation station]   What's in your box? [complaining / appreciation station] - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 8:48 pm

Sunocoloco wrote:
I'm about to buy my first pack ever. Should I go for the premium mega box or the Frostblood Series box?

It depends on what you've got so far. I prefer series boxes just because I know I will get some cards that I don't have. Getting a Premium pack/mega box might end up giving you all cards you already have.

If, however, you don't have a lot of the standard edition cards yet, a megabox will get you more pulls and there is likely to be something in there you don't have.

On the other hand, I don't think there are any 3* units in this Series pack. If so, you are guaranteed 4* or higher. Whereas, you will quile likely get at least a few 3* cards in the Mega Box.

I really only buy mega boxes when there are game items packaged with them or higher chances to 6* pulls.

I've just been dissappointed too many times by the premium packs/boxes to do them just for themselves.
Back to top Go down
Sunocoloco

PostSubject: Re: What's in your box? [complaining / appreciation station]   What's in your box? [complaining / appreciation station] - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 10:38 pm

I couldn't wait and I bought the premium box. I was contemplating with exactly what you said. The series box will guarantee me 4*. But I thought I'd rather have more chances since I'm new and I don't have many cards.

The only thing I got was a 5* manticore =(

I learned my lesson and I'll probably only buy if there are specials like you said.

Thanks Cliffbiram! And i feel exactly like you. This game is so dangerous. It's the damn lovable sprites that does it. Reminds me of old school Final Fantasy. Brings back so many memories.
Back to top Go down
cliffbiram
☆☆
cliffbiram

PostSubject: Re: What's in your box? [complaining / appreciation station]   What's in your box? [complaining / appreciation station] - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2013 12:07 am

OK, I might need to buy a lottery ticket.  I bought 2 series boxes.  1st box got me Eisberg, who is cool (don't care what they say about his stats!)

second box.... Chandelle!  Chandellele and Armure are going to have a lot of fun together in the arena!
Back to top Go down
webcest
☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: What's in your box? [complaining / appreciation station]   What's in your box? [complaining / appreciation station] - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2013 3:46 am

People buying the Frostblood series box, I have to ask:

The card buy screen shows the price of 3500 crossed out and 3000 as the actual price, yet it says you will get 6 cards - for which the regular price is 3000. So, do you only get 6 cards and they've messed up with the "discount", or do you actually get 7 cards?
Back to top Go down
cliffbiram
☆☆
cliffbiram

PostSubject: Re: What's in your box? [complaining / appreciation station]   What's in your box? [complaining / appreciation station] - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2013 2:08 pm

webcest wrote:
People buying the Frostblood series box, I have to ask:

The card buy screen shows the price of 3500 crossed out and 3000 as the actual price, yet it says you will get 6 cards - for which the regular price is 3000. So, do you only get 6 cards and they've messed up with the "discount", or do you actually get 7 cards?

You actually get 7.  As usual, not everything seems to be entirely accurate in the Fantasica literature...
Back to top Go down
iChaosFX

iChaosFX

PostSubject: Re: What's in your box? [complaining / appreciation station]   What's in your box? [complaining / appreciation station] - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2013 3:30 am

I've been playing for about a month now spent around $900 mostly step up pack. Newbie step up pack got me nanaca(traded to mIsis), isis(traded to vlad), anastasia. Last step up pack 6 event got me delfina, paris, and a key which i used to rush event and got me event BT reward for 6* ombre. The rest are 4* and 5* ignat, tugba, julia.
I don't know if I considered lucky but I think my pull was ok. For new player my advice is do market research before you trading your card or else you'll get bad trading like me. If you're willing to put money be aware AVOID MEGABOX or SERIES PACK it wont get you a 6* unless you're extremely lucky, some tycon just spam that box to get best 6* event rank reward card(nearly $2k to get to top 25 rank) my advice just wait for step up pack combine with event BT reward for extra 6* or 5* . Just my 2 cent..
Back to top Go down
Fuhajin

Fuhajin

PostSubject: Re: What's in your box? [complaining / appreciation station]   What's in your box? [complaining / appreciation station] - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2013 9:38 am

Man, you spent 900$ for a mobile game, are you mad?
Back to top Go down
memphiskite
Battalion General [LEGENDARY]
memphiskite

PostSubject: Re: What's in your box? [complaining / appreciation station]   What's in your box? [complaining / appreciation station] - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2013 6:27 pm

Fuhajin wrote:
Man, you spent 900$ for a mobile game, are you mad?
$900 is nothing compared to how much the top rankers spent constantly for the last 12 events they're in... maybe even more for those who hide in the shadows... >.>
Back to top Go down
http://www.memphiskite.deviantart.com
Klifey
☆☆
Klifey

PostSubject: Re: What's in your box? [complaining / appreciation station]   What's in your box? [complaining / appreciation station] - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2013 7:33 pm

last step up pack i got nothing from 1 to 6. and i bought 1 step 7 where i got monica and melissa (which i traded for manfred). w00t lucky! near the end my hands were burning for another step pack. i had already ombre and that pack would have got me under 500 to get sedna and another shot at a 6*. Last few hours i craked and opened a pack. and guess what? i got seth! so 2 step 7, 2x card 6*. That event was definatly worth it for me! Before that, i also got a Chiara in a 4*+ ticket. i guess im the most lucky player here Razz and i got abel sometime before that in an auction for 66te. i collected those te with market trade.
Back to top Go down
nanchaku

PostSubject: Re: What's in your box? [complaining / appreciation station]   What's in your box? [complaining / appreciation station] - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 9:39 am

I pulled out step up pack7
+ repurchased step 7 again. Someone considering me win a lotteries. So do I.

I've Aksana Vlad Hannah Diane Bernard 9tails(mon)
and someone want to trade Isis for my Vlad. Should I?

thanks
Back to top Go down
Arabelladonna
☆☆
Arabelladonna

PostSubject: Re: What's in your box? [complaining / appreciation station]   What's in your box? [complaining / appreciation station] - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 10:53 am

Can we get people who are going to be negative and rude towards those who choose to spend their money on packs out of this thread? Seriously. :/
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/DieAntrim
plazamoon

plazamoon

PostSubject: Re: What's in your box? [complaining / appreciation station]   What's in your box? [complaining / appreciation station] - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 1:02 pm

Warning!
Putting Aini lvl 7 attacking a 2*Ghost takes freaking forever!!!!!!
Weak Melee knockback dealing 42 damage is not the best way to deal with a ghost!!!
Why have I done this 3 times without thinking about it!
Do not mindlessly grind!
Think before you place!

This has been a PSA
Back to top Go down
Tentacle Love
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: What's in your box? [complaining / appreciation station]   What's in your box? [complaining / appreciation station] - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 1:20 pm

lol plazamoon, I know that feeling
Back to top Go down
Pwnsicle
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: What's in your box? [complaining / appreciation station]   What's in your box? [complaining / appreciation station] - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 4:33 pm

Was reading a few of the earlier posts and wanted to share my experience.  I've been playing for about a month now and have spent about $100 so far on this game.  This is what happened to me:

- Bought the first few steps of Mina's step up packs, got mostly 3*s, couple 4*s.
- Bought the first few steps of the Citadel step up packs, got one common 5*.
- Bought a premium mega box, got a bunch of 3/4*s -.-
- Decided 'NO MORE BUYING CARD PACKS D:<'
- Bought a bunch of time elixirs from the store
- Bought mlb Norma (12 te and some 4*s), and maxed Diane (12 te)  

So summary: spent $75 for a whole bunch of nothing, then spent $25 for 2 leveled, valuable 5* cards.

It sounds stupid to buy a time elixir for $1 each but wouldn't it be way more cost-efficient than blowing a ton of money just for the slimmest chance of getting a 6*? Wouldn't it be interesting if all of us just started buying time elixirs instead of card packs, and as a result, forced Fantasica to raise the pull rates of 5/6*s in boxes and card packs?

Just thinking outside the box. lol what do you guys think?
Back to top Go down
meximan1390
☆☆☆☆
meximan1390

PostSubject: Re: What's in your box? [complaining / appreciation station]   What's in your box? [complaining / appreciation station] - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 5:29 pm

I've only spent around $500 in this game and it was only in a months period after I had played the game for like 2 months. I was able to profit very much from my purchases with lots of great trades and hard work. I went from having a card collection worth 50TE and with very few resources to having a collection worth well over 1500TE in a few months. I have been playing this game for 4 months and if I didn't decide to spend that money then maybe I would just now be getting my first 6*. I have a lot of respect for the free players that have been able to achieve so much trough nothing but patience and great trades because I know I just couldn't do it. I would still be happy to spend a couple hundred dollars on events if SS didn't screw us over the way they did on mandra march. SS lost a paying customer that day but I'm glad to be seeing the results in my savings account lol. I never understood all the hate towards the players that decide to spend, it's because of them that we get to play this game for free if we chose.
Back to top Go down
Abyssight
☆☆☆☆
Abyssight

PostSubject: Re: What's in your box? [complaining / appreciation station]   What's in your box? [complaining / appreciation station] - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 7:49 pm

Pwnsicle wrote:
Was reading a few of the earlier posts and wanted to share my experience.  I've been playing for about a month now and have spent about $100 so far on this game.  This is what happened to me:

- Bought the first few steps of Mina's step up packs, got mostly 3*s, couple 4*s.
- Bought the first few steps of the Citadel step up packs, got one common 5*.
- Bought a premium mega box, got a bunch of 3/4*s -.-
- Decided 'NO MORE BUYING CARD PACKS D:<'
- Bought a bunch of time elixirs from the store
- Bought mlb Norma (12 te and some 4*s), and maxed Diane (12 te)  

So summary: spent $75 for a whole bunch of nothing, then spent $25 for 2 leveled, valuable 5* cards.

It sounds stupid to buy a time elixir for $1 each but wouldn't it be way more cost-efficient than blowing a ton of money just for the slimmest chance of getting a 6*? Wouldn't it be interesting if all of us just started buying time elixirs instead of card packs, and as a result, forced Fantasica to raise the pull rates of 5/6*s in boxes and card packs?

Just thinking outside the box. lol what do you guys think?
The only time I would ever consider buying is when the packs come with event items that allow you to reach an event 6*. Even during step-up pack offers, the chance is still too low for me to spend. I spent money twice in this game for total around $170. Once during Mandra March to reach Borage and the second time during this event for Patear (and failed Sad). I got lucky and drew Armure and Manfred in the process as well. If I just purchased TE, I'd need $350 for Borage (shortly after Mandra event) and have no chance of drawing other 5/6*s.
Back to top Go down
nightmarejin

nightmarejin

PostSubject: Re: What's in your box? [complaining / appreciation station]   What's in your box? [complaining / appreciation station] - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 11:45 am

Meh, don't knock people for spending their money. To each their own, people can do what they want.

I've spent more than I'd like to admit, some great 6* boxes and some junk. My best advice is to wait for a grindable 6* with a step up back that gives event items towards it. That way you are guaranteed a 6* and step up packs are far and away the best bang for your buck. Every 6* I ever pulled was from step ups. Good luck all ^_^
Back to top Go down
Tabrias

Tabrias

PostSubject: Re: What's in your box? [complaining / appreciation station]   What's in your box? [complaining / appreciation station] - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 6:47 pm

Pulled Sagardo awhile ago on my alt.

It was that 100 Mobacoin deal which I got from playing the games advertised.

Needles to say, I'm ecstatic. Shocked 
Back to top Go down
nightmarejin

nightmarejin

PostSubject: Re: What's in your box? [complaining / appreciation station]   What's in your box? [complaining / appreciation station] - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 11:38 pm

Pulled three step 7s for the light spikes, pulled Isis, Dana and Myrodia. Myr and Isis from the same box. All in Step 7 though. Oh, some random 5* too.
Back to top Go down
azndragon43

azndragon43

PostSubject: Re: What's in your box? [complaining / appreciation station]   What's in your box? [complaining / appreciation station] - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2013 12:49 pm

I've spent just around $100 so far.

-1st was the Mina's step up pack up to Step 4. Got a few 4* and a Ignat to start my game off which was nice I guess.  Also during that time was an arena event and bought a single premium pack(bad mistake now that I realize).
-Down the line I've bought a 1500 premium pack and didn't get nothing.
-Frostbloods game out and bought 4 500pt packs, boy RNG screwed me over there and gave me 3 Hielo's and one Lawine.
-My maiden tickets and SP ticket gave me one of every maiden plus duplicates while a IRL friend pulls Epicharis right next to me :/
-Now I bought the starter light walker pack and got Nanael.  Bought step up pack up to 5 and the only notable things were Xiahou Dun and Liaris.  I've got horrible luck pulling any 5* since I started the game with Ignat.

If I get up to Step up 7 and don't pull anything good then my luck just blows Crying or Very sad
I'd be a miracle if I pull Frejya with that ridiculously low rate...and my luck being this bad.
Back to top Go down
http://meganekkogaming.blogspot.com/
Klifey
☆☆
Klifey

PostSubject: Re: What's in your box? [complaining / appreciation station]   What's in your box? [complaining / appreciation station] - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2013 2:15 pm

i've noticed the only time i guess stuff from pact is when i dont buy pack for card. kind of ironic. I got only 4* from 1 frostblood series pack and i wanted a 5 or 6*. i got only 4* from the 3 series pack of light walkers. i wanted sagrado badly, i exchanged several 6* to get him. i bought 1 random mega box with no bonus when i was noob, got nothing from it.
i bought 2 step up 7 and they gave me seth and monica, i bought them mostly for the key to finish ombre on time. There's something in this world that makes your greed and hope turn into bad luck. My luck have always been like that at least, i get lucky when im not expecting anything. Just go for the things you are certain to get ( the bonus from pack like the crown in last event, spike in current one) and if you get a 5/6/7* that your bonus. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's in your box? [complaining / appreciation station]   What's in your box? [complaining / appreciation station] - Page 24 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What's in your box? [complaining / appreciation station]
Page 24 of 24Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24