Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

What's in your box? [complaining / appreciation station]

Go down 
+184
Pwnsicle
Tentacle Love
plazamoon
nanchaku
Klifey
Fuhajin
iChaosFX
webcest
cliffbiram
Sunocoloco
Mysterio006
LuziMiazawa
Arabelladonna
DesperCZ
byudrew66
Zenaxith
Bijyu
Stubub
deeception
masta518
nightmarejin
The Power 5
Sokku
kennethcool@hotmail.co.uk
Ilyere
Tattycoram
loniguseze
victorlin25
Thewonganswer
thearm05
jrdmaan
karmacappa
Velayne
LivingNexus
BlueInfyn
Peppuslayer
lmnseason
metadune
Zenobius
skrfirefly
deedlit228
frickenmoron
Aurasphere
Typhon
Arasuki
VitaeMortifer
M60A1
Hunkamajunka
penguizaur
v4lkyr13
ThePaleRabbit
mslbm
sGabe4
mistive
Swishaplz
maud101
Demuri
Nazantia
Roverwijn
Lares
SGTmeowmeow
Ariesthecat37
Cam
charmmychu881
gtchee69
elforte
hereticloki
GnatB
Fanta_Lover
HeavyMettle
Scarecrowing
shizukanii
Elesius
Bidnode
MikeArden
Onisunit
xCzl
Callanthe
darkhealz
ChibiLeen
aubade888
Ammalis
Zaelar
Seinaru
athrunjustice0
RisingAboveThis
wildfire116
Tashego
mnoel23
Movarus
kyaaya
HoundR
Dekaden
MrIcculus
kittykato
orionknight
themadmanazn
ShYber
zkcris
Almighty97
FinalWarri0r
Ahri312
Faizaljrhussi
KuroStar
Jyams
DavyCrane
heavenhawk
gy64
Kadaan
drunkenpl
Lydia_H_Christ
Soniiblaru
Thyruz
chris58jo
Alithair
Shinrasoldier
mortal60
metallicfrik
sultunpepper
SpellMason
Whenesday
digitalsynner
aszutai
PetdaKat
insanekyo717
wadtomaton
furoki
myad
Strenhelden
Nucklez
tsunonlau
Xzaral
conductings
predator852
jeik00
steakjuice
Ruego
snofuzz
Wonju
King-Shawe
MYLOkai
duhmichael17
the3ptsling
Avyel
wwwCat
Byakko
sychosys
Evageek
bx65
J Yin
eskoi
LatinLegacy
Gunzlinger
larkis
MiyamaMizuki
praytor09
hyerty
TypeAlpha
jmrrice
colderpenguinn
CreativeCC
ElysianField
Shokkeru
Nessainlalaland
Dewmzdeigh
JaeKun
SeraphShaun
pnoytroi
BkWiz
kelvgoh
Sgtblein
laplacian
memphiskite
profile4
saenity
RedRivers
cuddytime
Varis
Valhades
Itstoocold
Admin
jdelmundo
clocksprocket
zoebeagle
188 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 19 ... 24  Next
AuthorMessage
themadmanazn
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
themadmanazn

What's in your box? [complaining / appreciation station] - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's in your box? [complaining / appreciation station]   What's in your box? [complaining / appreciation station] - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2012 11:18 pm

So I was just thinking how some times you get 2 5* in one box and how cool and lucky that was. But then it hit me... To get a 6* would be the TE equivalent of a box FULL of top tier 5*s. Crazy eh?
Back to top Go down
predator852
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
predator852

PostSubject: Re: What's in your box? [complaining / appreciation station]   What's in your box? [complaining / appreciation station] - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2012 1:03 am

themadmanazn wrote:
So I was just thinking how some times you get 2 5* in one box and how cool and lucky that was. But then it hit me... To get a 6* would be the TE equivalent of a box FULL of top tier 5*s. Crazy eh?

Lol I always think about the time BK pulled a Julia and an Emma...honestly being lucky enough to get a double rare pull and unlucky enough to have both of those be the pull is the definition of irony!

But back to your point: what about a double 6* pull. Remember the person who pulled 2 Paris from a box like the second day of Soul Hunters????
Back to top Go down
Ammalis

PostSubject: Re: What's in your box? [complaining / appreciation station]   What's in your box? [complaining / appreciation station] - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2012 5:41 am

Box nr 1:
- 2 4* units
- 3 3* units
- 3* Lycanthrope monster

Box nr 2:
- 3 4* units (Xmass Prier included)
- 2 3* units
- 2* Skeleton monster

I'm still happy to get Prier - she is one of cutest cards ever
Back to top Go down
TypeAlpha
☆☆
TypeAlpha

PostSubject: Re: What's in your box? [complaining / appreciation station]   What's in your box? [complaining / appreciation station] - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2012 7:19 am

ahh. complaints. complaints everywhere. i remember trying out at least 6 boxes, and only got one 6* out of it. to top it off, it was charles (which isn't bad. but hey, THE GAME COULD OF BEEN NICER). i really envy those who constantly pull off 6 and 5*. then again, i wonder where they pull out so much money from.

so, to conclude. 300 bucks for charles?
-in the most asian accent possible- could of done better.
Back to top Go down
aubade888
☆☆☆
aubade888

PostSubject: Re: What's in your box? [complaining / appreciation station]   What's in your box? [complaining / appreciation station] - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2012 9:03 am

XD I saw a newer player post on their wall the other day "OMG I PAID FOR A MEGA BOX AND ONLY GOT ONE 5*."
Back to top Go down
predator852
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
predator852

PostSubject: Re: What's in your box? [complaining / appreciation station]   What's in your box? [complaining / appreciation station] - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2012 11:26 am

aubade888 wrote:
XD I saw a newer player post on their wall the other day "OMG I PAID FOR A MEGA BOX AND ONLY GOT ONE 5*."

Lmao ignorance isn't always bliss I suppose!
Back to top Go down
HoundR
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
HoundR

PostSubject: Re: What's in your box? [complaining / appreciation station]   What's in your box? [complaining / appreciation station] - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2012 9:55 pm

... And on the last day of the event:

Box 1: Barbara, Reamy
Box 2: Prier, Lucrezia

:3
Back to top Go down
predator852
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
predator852

PostSubject: Re: What's in your box? [complaining / appreciation station]   What's in your box? [complaining / appreciation station] - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2012 9:58 pm

HoundR wrote:
... And on the last day of the event:

Box 1: Barbara, Reamy
Box 2: Prier, Lucrezia

:3

Lucky
Back to top Go down
Tashego
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]

PostSubject: Re: What's in your box? [complaining / appreciation station]   What's in your box? [complaining / appreciation station] - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 2:22 am

I just saw someone pull 2 Reamys and a Nina right now ;______; I would upload image but I'm on my phone right now >.<
Back to top Go down
Zaelar

PostSubject: Re: What's in your box? [complaining / appreciation station]   What's in your box? [complaining / appreciation station] - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 3:20 am

I saw the 2 Reamys and didn't remember the third card. All the same person with the same time stamp.
Back to top Go down
themadmanazn
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
themadmanazn

PostSubject: Re: What's in your box? [complaining / appreciation station]   What's in your box? [complaining / appreciation station] - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 4:20 am

Drum Roll ...

Out of about 52 boxes, I have gotten 3 6*. Thats about 1 in 17 boxes...

EDIT: 18 5*s so thats about 1 in 3 boxes.

I will add how many 5* once the maintenance ends and I can log back into Fanta.

Last edited by themadmanazn on Wed Dec 26, 2012 3:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dekaden

PostSubject: Re: What's in your box? [complaining / appreciation station]   What's in your box? [complaining / appreciation station] - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 4:38 am

If your talking about danaerys then it's because he/she bought a lot of mega boxes all at once. They shot up to first place on event leader board out of nowhere to pass up everyone in the top 10. So I think it was due to mass pull rather than lucky pull.
Back to top Go down
mnoel23

PostSubject: Re: What's in your box? [complaining / appreciation station]   What's in your box? [complaining / appreciation station] - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 8:07 am

I spent another $200 to ensure I got my Christmas Lies.

I pulled Ater and Charles in a single box. Then I got a Nina. Then I got a Vlad.

All in all, I'm pretty satisfied.
Back to top Go down
HoundR
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
HoundR

PostSubject: Re: What's in your box? [complaining / appreciation station]   What's in your box? [complaining / appreciation station] - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 3:13 pm

My 4*Plus Ticket = What's in your box? [complaining / appreciation station] - Page 14 P_txt10
Back to top Go down
orionknight
☆☆
orionknight

PostSubject: Re: What's in your box? [complaining / appreciation station]   What's in your box? [complaining / appreciation station] - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 4:02 pm

i bought three event boxes today.

I got Zhou Yu 5* and the rest 4*s.

Strange enough though, I didn't get any 3*s. Is this a glitch or is there another way to get Sima Ye and Lu Xun?
Back to top Go down
ChibiLeen
☆☆☆☆
ChibiLeen

PostSubject: Re: What's in your box? [complaining / appreciation station]   What's in your box? [complaining / appreciation station] - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 4:45 pm

orionknight wrote:

Strange enough though, I didn't get any 3*s. Is this a glitch or is there another way to get Sima Ye and Lu Xun?

It seems that there's a glitch with those two, nobody seems to get any event three's in their pulls. ^^; Which is not a bad thing per se, but it completely tanked the prices on the event fours. I thought I got a good deal when I bought mine for 3TE (anticipating a rise in prices), but I see more and more people selling them for 1-2TE each. xD Oh well.
Back to top Go down
darkhealz
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: What's in your box? [complaining / appreciation station]   What's in your box? [complaining / appreciation station] - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 7:42 pm

bought my first event box and got Xiao and Da Qiao, so I am happy
Back to top Go down
DavyCrane

PostSubject: Re: What's in your box? [complaining / appreciation station]   What's in your box? [complaining / appreciation station] - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 8:00 pm

Bought three event boxes today. Apparently I was hogging all the bad luck because no 5 or 6*s. I sat and stared out the window for a few minutes lamenting my $90 while realizing that the gravity of the result was that I had just spent money to have no chance in the next event. But in a self-loathing kind of way, I just know that I'll still end up buying another mega box at some point down the line.
Back to top Go down
chris58jo

chris58jo

PostSubject: Re: What's in your box? [complaining / appreciation station]   What's in your box? [complaining / appreciation station] - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 8:11 pm

themadmanazn wrote:
Drum Roll ...

Out of about 52 boxes, I have gotten 3 6*. Thats about 1 in 17 boxes...

EDIT: 18 5*s so thats about 1 in 3 boxes.

I will add how many 5* once the maintenance ends and I can log back into Fanta.

^ this seems to be my average pull rate for today's new series release pulls...
Back to top Go down
Whenesday
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
Whenesday

PostSubject: Re: What's in your box? [complaining / appreciation station]   What's in your box? [complaining / appreciation station] - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 8:43 pm

Gotten Da Qiao on my first box and now convincing myself not to get anymore boxes as I'm pretty sure I'll not luck out on the second box as well!
Back to top Go down
Callanthe
☆☆☆☆☆
Callanthe

PostSubject: Re: What's in your box? [complaining / appreciation station]   What's in your box? [complaining / appreciation station] - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 8:44 pm

Yay for 7 4*s!

4 of which were Xiahou Dun... lol.
Back to top Go down
ChibiLeen
☆☆☆☆
ChibiLeen

PostSubject: Re: What's in your box? [complaining / appreciation station]   What's in your box? [complaining / appreciation station] - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 9:13 pm

Callanthe wrote:

To be fair to Xiahou Dun, he's a stellar four star. His stats are higher than those of several low-tier five stars, he has B speed and Knockback... The guy's a powerhouse.

He's definitely worth keeping, in my opinion. Smile As for the spare ones you got, you can always sell them just before the next arena event starts. His deploy cost is high, but a B-Knockback with his stats is bound to be popular among those who can't afford a 5* and/or Achillea/Agnes (most of those are maxed nowadays).
Back to top Go down
predator852
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
predator852

PostSubject: Re: What's in your box? [complaining / appreciation station]   What's in your box? [complaining / appreciation station] - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 9:18 pm

ChibiLeen wrote:
Callanthe wrote:

To be fair to Xiahou Dun, he's a stellar four star. His stats are higher than those of several low-tier five stars, he has B speed and Knockback... The guy's a powerhouse.

He's definitely worth keeping, in my opinion. Smile As for the spare ones you got, you can always sell them just before the next arena event starts. His deploy cost is high, but a B-Knockback with his stats is bound to be popular among those who can't afford a 5* and/or Achillea/Agnes (most of those are maxed nowadays).

His DC 30 or 25? and I got 5 Lady Suns from my box XD
Back to top Go down
ChibiLeen
☆☆☆☆
ChibiLeen

PostSubject: Re: What's in your box? [complaining / appreciation station]   What's in your box? [complaining / appreciation station] - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 9:29 pm

predator852 wrote:
ChibiLeen wrote:
Callanthe wrote:

His DC 30 or 25? and I got 5 Lady Suns from my box XD

30 for Xiahou Dun's Deploy Cost.

And still no 3* sighting, eh? I wonder whether this is deliberate. You know, to pacify the buying crowd by throwing them a small bone (i.e. a pack with guaranteed 4* or more units). I do hope this gets fixed at some point, though. ^^;

Back to top Go down
Callanthe
☆☆☆☆☆
Callanthe

PostSubject: Re: What's in your box? [complaining / appreciation station]   What's in your box? [complaining / appreciation station] - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 10:13 pm

yeah, Xiahou Dun is like a better Oneiro Very Happy

I really like that the unluckiest I can get is a 4* though Razz
Knowing my luck, if 3*s were in the series pack, I would have gotten all 7 Sima Yis or something >.<
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's in your box? [complaining / appreciation station]   What's in your box? [complaining / appreciation station] - Page 14 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What's in your box? [complaining / appreciation station]
Page 14 of 24Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 19 ... 24  Next