Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Harloo to Fanta forum

Go down 
+2
Varis
r3dzero86
6 posters
AuthorMessage
r3dzero86

r3dzero86

Harloo to Fanta forum Empty
PostSubject: Harloo to Fanta forum   Harloo to Fanta forum I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 2:40 am

Harloo every1, nice to join this good forum. Seems like this forum is growing up day by day. Wink
Fantasica is the onli game i stick vf now, played RoB b4... RoB is alot boring than Fantasica, too much card to handle in RoB... confused
This forum is the onli 1 about this game recently in english, last time another 1 close down bcoz unactive admin, hope this not happen here
Recently rushing in colosseum, hope can stay in rank 200.
Back to top Go down
Varis
☆☆☆
Varis

PostSubject: Re: Harloo to Fanta forum   Harloo to Fanta forum I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 2:47 am

Welcome! I only just joined these forums yesterday-ish, and it's already proving to be a fun and useful place to be.

Good luck with the Colosseum!
Back to top Go down
r3dzero86

r3dzero86

PostSubject: Re: Harloo to Fanta forum   Harloo to Fanta forum I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 3:00 am

Thx, i do found this forum when Demon Tower release when i search for game info.
Good Luck to u too in Colosseum if u rush rank oso =D
Do any 1 interest a excel file for 4,5 and 6★ details?2★ and 3★ Not done yet. I've make 1 from the info provide by w.livedoor.jp/fantasica
Harloo to Fanta forum Fantas10
Back to top Go down
Serotheo

Serotheo

PostSubject: Re: Harloo to Fanta forum   Harloo to Fanta forum I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 3:17 am

Welcome to the forum and thanks for the consideration but there's already a spreadsheet created in Google Docs for that so everyone can contribute and see as well as an IGN Wiki page that's a WIP! https://fantasica.forumotion.com/t131-guide-fantasica-card-database-public-entry
Back to top Go down
r3dzero86

r3dzero86

PostSubject: Re: Harloo to Fanta forum   Harloo to Fanta forum I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 5:35 am

Serotheo wrote:
Welcome to the forum and thanks for the consideration but there's already a spreadsheet created in Google Docs for that so everyone can contribute and see as well as an IGN Wiki page that's a WIP! https://fantasica.forumotion.com/t131-guide-fantasica-card-database-public-entry
thx for the info,it is good work. but when i search i still prefer my excel file. I put inside my phone for fast search, especially vf the thumb pic vf it
Back to top Go down
Pugilist

Pugilist

PostSubject: Re: Harloo to Fanta forum   Harloo to Fanta forum I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 8:38 am

Serotheo wrote:

True, but his has pictures! ZOMG!!!! Pictures FTW!!!!!!! cheers

I once punched the New Yorker staff; too many words, not enough pictures. Mmmmmm....pictures....me like.
Back to top Go down
zoebeagle
Android Mechanic [Rare]
zoebeagle

PostSubject: Re: Harloo to Fanta forum   Harloo to Fanta forum I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 10:35 am

r3dzero86 wrote:
Thx, i do found this forum when Demon Tower release when i search for game info.
Good Luck to u too in Colosseum if u rush rank oso =D
Do any 1 interest a excel file for 4,5 and 6★ details?2★ and 3★ Not done yet. I've make 1 from the info provide by w.livedoor.jp/fantasica
Harloo to Fanta forum Fantas10

Please do share. We can merge them together.
Back to top Go down
r3dzero86

r3dzero86

PostSubject: Re: Harloo to Fanta forum   Harloo to Fanta forum I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 5:38 am

zoebeagle wrote:

Please do share. We can merge them together.

I'm willing share out, but dunno how. and onli 4,5 and 6★ unit info others are empty...
all info is from last 2 week japan wiki latest input.
Back to top Go down
zoebeagle
Android Mechanic [Rare]
zoebeagle

PostSubject: Re: Harloo to Fanta forum   Harloo to Fanta forum I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 7:09 am

r3dzero86 wrote:

I'm willing share out, but dunno how. and onli 4,5 and 6★ unit info others are empty...
all info is from last 2 week japan wiki latest input.

You could upload online somewhere, like mediafire.com or even use a service like dropbox.com. Anywhere that has storage, really.
Back to top Go down
jucifer10

jucifer10

PostSubject: Re: Harloo to Fanta forum   Harloo to Fanta forum I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 4:17 pm

Hello my ally! Welcome to the forums!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Harloo to Fanta forum   Harloo to Fanta forum I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Harloo to Fanta forum
Page 1 of 1