Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

BT pts for xmas event

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
ChronoTriggerHappy25
☆☆

BT pts for xmas event Empty
PostSubject: BT pts for xmas event   BT pts for xmas event I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 3:18 am

Ok I don't have much $$$ to spend, so i am rationing wish tickets.

basically i want to know is how many BT pts do you get for the 4, 5, and 6 ticket santa quests.

i have 5 atm and im on my way to getting 30k points so that will add 3 tickets totaling 8.

so if a 4 tix quest is say 70k(again i only did the lower tier quests so idk) and a 6 tix quest is 100k
it would be to my benifit to do 2 4 tix quests....of course this is hypothetical

[TE goal: 1/300]
Back to top Go down
ChronoTriggerHappy25
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: BT pts for xmas event   BT pts for xmas event I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 3:50 am

bump
Back to top Go down
Br4dford
☆☆
Br4dford

PostSubject: Re: BT pts for xmas event   BT pts for xmas event I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 7:21 am

the top quest (level 120 Vampress) give the best Ticket to BT ratio.
Back to top Go down
themadmanazn
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
themadmanazn

PostSubject: Re: BT pts for xmas event   BT pts for xmas event I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 10:30 am

Do Vampire if you can, if you fail you can pick up where you left off after the quest cooldown is over, no reduction in BT for multiple tries.
Back to top Go down
ChronoTriggerHappy25
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: BT pts for xmas event   BT pts for xmas event I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2012 2:33 am

themadmanazn wrote:
Do Vampire if you can, if you fail you can pick up where you left off after the quest cooldown is over, no reduction in BT for multiple tries.

i see. can you or any confirm that i don't need MORE tickets to retry? like 6 tickets for 100% health, and then 6 more for say...60% on retry... totaling 12 tickets for one quest?

[TE goal: 1/300]
Back to top Go down
Whenesday
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
Whenesday

PostSubject: Re: BT pts for xmas event   BT pts for xmas event I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2012 3:12 am

It has been confirmed that there are no downsides nor additional costs incurred for multiple attempts to finish the boss. The only downside is that you require more time to finish it.
Back to top Go down
ChronoTriggerHappy25
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: BT pts for xmas event   BT pts for xmas event I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2012 3:15 am

Whenesday wrote:
It has been confirmed that there are no downsides nor additional costs incurred for multiple attempts to finish the boss. The only downside is that you require more time to finish it.

Thank you very much!
Back to top Go down
sagemacleod
Soul Stealer [Retired]
sagemacleod

PostSubject: Re: BT pts for xmas event   BT pts for xmas event I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2012 10:59 am

Vampiress only gives 30k points + bonuses Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BT pts for xmas event   BT pts for xmas event I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BT pts for xmas event
Page 1 of 1