Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Cards with favorite artwork

Go down 
+8
Cadencymark
abendwolke
Rekanize
Wheatmidge
bleachcosplay
predator852
cliffbiram
Callanthe
12 posters
AuthorMessage
Callanthe
☆☆☆☆☆
Callanthe

Cards with favorite artwork Empty
PostSubject: Cards with favorite artwork   Cards with favorite artwork I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 11:12 pm

Which cards do you guys love purely for the artwork?

(tbh, the artwork is probably the main reason I play this game lol)

Most of the 6*s look spectacular, but I especially love Paris. I may never get her, but I can admire her beautiful art xD

Ignat, Sofia, and Minerva also look awesome. Hell, I even like some of the 3*s like Elvira and Kinderik.
Back to top Go down
cliffbiram
☆☆
cliffbiram

PostSubject: Re: Cards with favorite artwork   Cards with favorite artwork I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 12:23 am

I really like Kira's artwork and she's only a 2 star. Honestly' there are too many great pieces to list. Having said that, of the ones I own, I am particularly fond of Mihiro, Julietta, Elizabeth, Hildegard, Ayaha, Abel, Oneiro, Johann, Halloween Ghost, Frankenstein, Gustav, Claude, and Boleyn.

Back to top Go down
predator852
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
predator852

PostSubject: Re: Cards with favorite artwork   Cards with favorite artwork I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 12:43 am

Patricia, Cornelia and Minerva are all beautiful to me...

I'm keeping Fawn cause he's cute!

Alister has one of my favorite artworks in the game.

Elizabeth has my favorite sprite so far...succubus is a close second

Tullia is nice, Vine is upside down so that's an auto win...

Nils has one of the funniest arts in the game, actually his whole premis is hilarious, what does he hit with, a letter opener?

Gunnel, Ricca, Dhimitros and Samantha all have nice art, that's why I keep them around...
Back to top Go down
bleachcosplay
☆☆☆
bleachcosplay

PostSubject: Re: Cards with favorite artwork   Cards with favorite artwork I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 3:31 am

I would have to say that my favorite artwork is the Dream Breakers.......bazinga!

Lol, but to be serious, I've always thought that Agnes looks really bad-ass. I also really like Luce (Purple's one of my favorite colors).
A lot of the 6* units are awesome. My favorites would have to be Ehterled, Diana, Dana, Succubus, Monica.
Then again, Seth does have a dragon.
Can't say I liked the Amazon artwork too much, although Melanippe and Antiope were pretty awesome.
Montague also looks pretty cool. Unlike Violet.
Oh can't forget Werewolf.
Although Gremory does have that come hither look. Wink
Back to top Go down
Wheatmidge

Wheatmidge

PostSubject: Re: Cards with favorite artwork   Cards with favorite artwork I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 7:54 am

bleachcosplay wrote:
I would have to say that my favorite artwork is the Dream Breakers.......bazinga!

In all seriousness, I think Sogno has been my favourite piece of art for both card art and sprite.
Back to top Go down
Rekanize

Rekanize

PostSubject: Re: Cards with favorite artwork   Cards with favorite artwork I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 8:06 am

My favorites would be Ethelred, Kyo and Patricia. They look so dope!
Remika and Hikaru look very nice as well.

I also have to agree, the artwork is the main reason why I play this game too lol

Back to top Go down
abendwolke

abendwolke

PostSubject: Re: Cards with favorite artwork   Cards with favorite artwork I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 8:29 am

I like them all and want to keep them all /laughs/ ... except Sogno. dang, she gives me the creeps /shudder/
Back to top Go down
Cadencymark

Cadencymark

PostSubject: Re: Cards with favorite artwork   Cards with favorite artwork I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 11:29 am

I just got Cornelia a couple days ago and I have to say her artwork is amazing! Agnes and Charl are also pretty awesome.
Back to top Go down
the3ptsling

the3ptsling

PostSubject: Re: Cards with favorite artwork   Cards with favorite artwork I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 3:58 pm

I like marybell, elizabeth,vine,ellen, and monica as far as the art.
Back to top Go down
Tashego
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]

PostSubject: Re: Cards with favorite artwork   Cards with favorite artwork I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 4:59 pm

My favorite is Ethelred idk I just love everything the whole soul thing going on!

5* would probably be Laura until Lana/Winston come out

4* FAWNFAWNFAWN he's so adorable omg and Tulia

3* I normally don't care for their art but Lucy is such a cute card!!

2* and 1* meh none stick out to me
Back to top Go down
BigMastaB97
Cold Fury [Rare]
BigMastaB97

PostSubject: Re: Cards with favorite artwork   Cards with favorite artwork I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 5:02 pm

I like 4* gloria and 6* Monica (Regular not Halloween version lol)
Back to top Go down
BigMastaB97
Cold Fury [Rare]
BigMastaB97

PostSubject: Re: Cards with favorite artwork   Cards with favorite artwork I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 5:03 pm

Oo and Erhard he just looks completely awesome
Back to top Go down
po1102
War Hero [Rare]
po1102

PostSubject: Re: Cards with favorite artwork   Cards with favorite artwork I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 7:50 pm

Francois and many others (have: Emma, Heidie, Tullia, Luce, Grem, Anne, Lucy; will have: Hal, Dr. Reamy, Qilin, the flower girls, and again FRANCOIS!!!)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cards with favorite artwork   Cards with favorite artwork I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cards with favorite artwork
Page 1 of 1