Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

What are your favorite top 3 cards?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
dastand
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
dastand

What are your favorite top 3 cards? Empty
PostSubject: What are your favorite top 3 cards?   What are your favorite top 3 cards? I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 10:31 pm

4* Gloria
3* Biance
5* Rose. <- which I plan to get eventually

So what's everyone else's?
Back to top Go down
http://www.something.com
Valhades
☆☆
Valhades

PostSubject: Re: What are your favorite top 3 cards?   What are your favorite top 3 cards? I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 10:43 pm

#1 - 6* Ice Knight Monica - She has the whole valkyrie/battle maiden thing going on with that silver hair and blue steel plate mail of hers.

#2 - 6* Royal Princess Gloria - Best ingame sprite hands down. When she swings her sword, her face is >:O --> She has a mouth when she attacks! Everyone else looks neutral with no mouths.

#3 - 4* Charl The Reaper - Very elegant looking effeminate girl, yet wields a large scythe. The blood on the blade in the sprite is a nice touch too.
Back to top Go down
dastand
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
dastand

PostSubject: Re: What are your favorite top 3 cards?   What are your favorite top 3 cards? I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 10:52 pm

Sadly I started during the demon tower so I didn't get up throught in time just barely made it to get 4* Gloria
Back to top Go down
Valhades
☆☆
Valhades

PostSubject: Re: What are your favorite top 3 cards?   What are your favorite top 3 cards? I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 10:53 pm

dastand wrote:
Sadly I started during the demon tower so I didn't get up throught in time just barely made it to get 4* Gloria
Hey, I started after the Demon Tower.... Smile
Back to top Go down
memphiskite
Battalion General [LEGENDARY]
memphiskite

PostSubject: Re: What are your favorite top 3 cards?   What are your favorite top 3 cards? I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 11:21 pm

Valhades wrote:
dastand wrote:
Hey, I started after the Demon Tower.... Smile

.... and yet you've managed to score yourself a very rare card.... Very Happy

Mine, would be:

3. Faith Hero - cause an ally is being so epic with it

2. Vilheim Assassin - cause he's currently the only one I know who shoots fast with his guns

1. Ignat Lead Cuirassier - cause he reminds me to Date.... that's it for him, really... X3
Back to top Go down
http://www.memphiskite.deviantart.com
Curasa
☆☆
Curasa

PostSubject: Re: What are your favorite top 3 cards?   What are your favorite top 3 cards? I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 7:24 pm

1. Royal Princess Gloria
2. Agnes
3. A 5* Assassin in an upcoming expansion. Looks awesome on the JP Wiki.
Back to top Go down
Serotheo

Serotheo

PostSubject: Re: What are your favorite top 3 cards?   What are your favorite top 3 cards? I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 8:15 pm

#1 Sofia, Dragon
#2 Monica, Ice Knight
#3 .. Don't have one yet. (Okay, MAYBE Abel.. I like Dragons, refer to #1)
Back to top Go down
dastand
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
dastand

PostSubject: Re: What are your favorite top 3 cards?   What are your favorite top 3 cards? I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 8:17 pm

Would love to get my hands on a Monica from what I've seen she is one of the few of the 6*s that has better stats then my lead. But Reinhard would be my favorite looking card for a level 6*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What are your favorite top 3 cards?   What are your favorite top 3 cards? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What are your favorite top 3 cards?
Page 1 of 1