Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

5* = 4* Cards

Go down 
+7
BkWiz
kyaaya
po1102
chaosbladeuk
Tashego
lmnseason
11 posters
AuthorMessage
lmnseason
☆☆☆☆☆
lmnseason

5* = 4* Cards Empty
PostSubject: 5* = 4* Cards   5* = 4* Cards I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 1:21 pm

The market has gone really bad when there are many 5* units nearly equal to few good 4* units. With the database open for public, people has been very picky about buying their first 5* and I find it very wise for them. The only bad result is that I can sense paying players to be keeping a hell load of 5* cards.

Even as a free player, I feel that this is not really fair for people spending a good load of cash. I think there should be a maximum and minimum stat level between 4* and 5*.

I was on the market last night and I found people selling 5* cards from 18-22TE and the market has gone bad. These cards may not sell and the result is that they will become a feeder card.

Even as a feeder card, how can you sell 5* feeder cards at the right value when they are not selling at the very low price? All these might change after the next arena even but the market is flooded with cheap 5* right now. I feel like a tourist at a night market in Manila. It may be a good time for high ranking players to buy some leveled 5* cards at the value almost nearly a maxed 4*.

Should we come up with ideas to put on petition that can stabilize the market?
Back to top Go down
Tashego
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]

5* = 4* Cards Empty
PostSubject: Re: 5* = 4* Cards   5* = 4* Cards I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 4:14 pm

People won't use 5*'s(other than Fiona) as feeders just because their prices are low. I THINK that they are selling these cards for low prices because they're desperate for TE especially because of this event. Everyone wants to have a Fenrir and maybe even a Loki/Lana so they'll need TE for those ranks if they don't want to constantly grind. It would be easier to get TE if you sell cards for 3/4ths of their price

This is just an assumption I don't know if this is what is actually happening but it kind of makes sense to me.

As time goes by and this event ends the market will either return to normal or someone will throw tons of TE into the market if they have leftovers from event but if this doesn't happen then we have a problem :s
Back to top Go down
chaosbladeuk
☆☆☆☆
chaosbladeuk

5* = 4* Cards Empty
PostSubject: Re: 5* = 4* Cards   5* = 4* Cards I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 4:25 pm

Its all about supply and demand. People are burning more than they are gaining and that's the simple truth. There are actually a huge abundant of TE but people are hoarding it. Prices of cards will never rise and it comes a point when their so called value will become so low that it becomes priceless.

Take for example Marybell. People have spent over 3k TE just to get her but for the same amount you could have gain Fenrir and Loki in this event for around 2k. People want to profit from what they spent, it is after all an investment.

Marybell however she isn't worth the price that people are asking for. There are cards that are better than her, the only thing she has going for her is her rarity.

I've seen Charles go for 220 TE in this event. The easiest time to get a 6* is now.
Back to top Go down
lmnseason
☆☆☆☆☆
lmnseason

5* = 4* Cards Empty
PostSubject: Re: 5* = 4* Cards   5* = 4* Cards I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 4:47 pm

chaosbladeuk wrote:
Its all about supply and demand. People are burning more than they are gaining and that's the simple truth. There are actually a huge abundant of TE but people are hoarding it. Prices of cards will never rise and it comes a point when their so called value will become so low that it becomes priceless.

Take for example Marybell. People have spent over 3k TE just to get her but for the same amount you could have gain Fenrir and Loki in this event for around 2k. People want to profit from what they spent, it is after all an investment.

Marybell however she isn't worth the price that people are asking for. There are cards that are better than her, the only thing she has going for her is her rarity.

I've seen Charles go for 220 TE in this event. The easiest time to get a 6* is now.
Agreed. I was thinking of saving up 750 TE 2 months ago but it is not the same as now that I can start somewhere with 500 TE. Flipping even 4* cards is a better option for me now that it seems easier to sell 4* than 5*. I'll probably wait after this event before I start flipping 5* cards and see where the values go. Even my Lily went down in value so I have to wait for an arena event to see if card value will go up.
Back to top Go down
po1102
War Hero [Rare]
po1102

5* = 4* Cards Empty
PostSubject: Re: 5* = 4* Cards   5* = 4* Cards I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 5:30 am

Tashego wrote:
People won't use 5*'s(other than Fiona) as feeders just because their prices are low.

Oh really?

Tashego wrote:
As time goes by and this event ends the market will either return to normal or someone will throw tons of TE into the market if they have leftovers from event but if this doesn't happen then we have a problem :s

This is my 11th event since I started and I assure you none of that has ever happened Very Happy
Back to top Go down
kyaaya

5* = 4* Cards Empty
PostSubject: Re: 5* = 4* Cards   5* = 4* Cards I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 8:47 am

Just one note for the benefit of all players hoping to get a 5*.

The xp you get from a max 5* feeder is only 2.07x that of a max 4*.

Please do trade and make someone happy =) You can even get max 4* of matching types for a even more feeder xp.

po1102 wrote:
Tashego wrote:
People won't use 5*'s(other than Fiona) as feeders just because their prices are low.

Oh really?
Back to top Go down
☆☆

5* = 4* Cards Empty
PostSubject: Re: 5* = 4* Cards   5* = 4* Cards I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 11:15 am

kyaaya wrote:

What about max 3*?
Back to top Go down
kyaaya

5* = 4* Cards Empty
PostSubject: Re: 5* = 4* Cards   5* = 4* Cards I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 11:23 am

Try out yourself Very Happy

http://www.fantasicaunofficial.com/t2710-card-enhance-calculator

Ans: each max 4* gives 1.98x the xp of a max 3*

57803882 wrote:
kyaaya wrote:

What about max 3*?
Back to top Go down
BkWiz
☆☆☆☆☆
BkWiz

5* = 4* Cards Empty
PostSubject: Re: 5* = 4* Cards   5* = 4* Cards I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 3:03 pm

po1102 wrote:
Tashego wrote:

Oh really?

Tashego wrote:

This is my 11th event since I started and I assure you none of that has ever happened Very Happy

Actually, prices used to rebound to their old levels after events. But this was during BDC/Venus Coliseum/FOA.

And the reason for that was someone was hacking/flooding the market with TE.

Now that the source is removed, we're seeing TE become more valuable as expected.

Oh and the reason people spent 3k TE on arena was because we had TE hackers. Again. The EXACT same thing happened in FOA1, due to a hacker. One hacker pushing the top ranks = everyone overspends by a large margin.

My estimation for that event was 1-2k. Which would have been correct if the hackers hadn't forced everyone to push like crazy.
Back to top Go down
ItsMeDomLee

5* = 4* Cards Empty
PostSubject: Re: 5* = 4* Cards   5* = 4* Cards I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 9:25 am

Speaking of hackers, the number 1 ranked player for this event is 150k BT ahead of second place. Thoughts?
Back to top Go down
lmnseason
☆☆☆☆☆
lmnseason

5* = 4* Cards Empty
PostSubject: Re: 5* = 4* Cards   5* = 4* Cards I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 1:37 pm

ItsMeDomLee wrote:
Speaking of hackers, the number 1 ranked player for this event is 150k BT ahead of second place. Thoughts?
He probably spent over 400TE with 6* RoTK. We'll never know. I don't feel like doing the math because I don't think anyone would know how long he sleeps.
Back to top Go down
BkWiz
☆☆☆☆☆
BkWiz

5* = 4* Cards Empty
PostSubject: Re: 5* = 4* Cards   5* = 4* Cards I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 4:10 pm

lmnseason wrote:
ItsMeDomLee wrote:
He probably spent over 400TE with 6* RoTK. We'll never know. I don't feel like doing the math because I don't think anyone would know how long he sleeps.

At the rate he went up the ranks? That's impossible.

1.5-1.75k TE spent atm approx.

Chanon is not a new person however, so it's not impossible that he saved TE from prior.

This isn't the Den of Sin where random people who were completely new were ranking in the top 15...

I recognize at least half of the top 20 atm. Unlike Den of Sin where I only recognized one or two people.
Back to top Go down
lmnseason
☆☆☆☆☆
lmnseason

5* = 4* Cards Empty
PostSubject: Re: 5* = 4* Cards   5* = 4* Cards I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 4:18 pm

I wonder if loki will sell for 3K.
Back to top Go down
BkWiz
☆☆☆☆☆
BkWiz

5* = 4* Cards Empty
PostSubject: Re: 5* = 4* Cards   5* = 4* Cards I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 4:56 pm

lmnseason wrote:

Probably higher. Good male event units are rare.
Back to top Go down
lmnseason
☆☆☆☆☆
lmnseason

5* = 4* Cards Empty
PostSubject: Re: 5* = 4* Cards   5* = 4* Cards I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 5:02 pm

BkWiz wrote:
lmnseason wrote:

Probably higher. Good male event units are rare.

I don't even know how I can save 2k TE. lol! give me 2 years.
Back to top Go down
ItsMeDomLee

5* = 4* Cards Empty
PostSubject: Re: 5* = 4* Cards   5* = 4* Cards I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 9:27 pm

BkWiz wrote:
lmnseason wrote:
ItsMeDomLee wrote:

Chanon is not a new person however, so it's not impossible that he saved TE from prior.

This isn't the Den of Sin where random people who were completely new were ranking in the top 15...

I recognize at least half of the top 20 atm. Unlike Den of Sin where I only recognized one or two people.

But why would he blow it all when he has such a huge lead from second?
Back to top Go down
lmnseason
☆☆☆☆☆
lmnseason

5* = 4* Cards Empty
PostSubject: Re: 5* = 4* Cards   5* = 4* Cards I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 1:50 am

ItsMeDomLee wrote:
BkWiz wrote:
lmnseason wrote:
ItsMeDomLee wrote:

But why would he blow it all when he has such a huge lead from second?

Because everyone on the top 100 are robots from the future. They don't sleep.They only restart their system for 5 minutes.
Back to top Go down
TypeAlpha
☆☆
TypeAlpha

5* = 4* Cards Empty
PostSubject: Re: 5* = 4* Cards   5* = 4* Cards I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 2:25 am

If Loki is as valuable and no one who has Loki (after the event) gets banned, i'd say around 6-8.3k TE?

Event Prizes don't tell to sell for low, to start off with.
Back to top Go down
myad
☆☆☆☆☆☆

5* = 4* Cards Empty
PostSubject: Re: 5* = 4* Cards   5* = 4* Cards I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 3:13 am

kyaaya wrote:
Just one note for the benefit of all players hoping to get a 5*.

Please do trade and make someone happy =) You can even get max 4* of matching types for a even more feeder xp.

po1102 wrote:
Tashego wrote:

Oh really?
hmmm... i guess i need to read up that other thead... but the 2.07x... is the extra 20 levels factored in?

i mean... what if we try to compare apple to apple... as in L80 5* vs L80 4* (which is a max)?
Back to top Go down
po1102
War Hero [Rare]
po1102

5* = 4* Cards Empty
PostSubject: Re: 5* = 4* Cards   5* = 4* Cards I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 6:19 am

TypeAlpha wrote:
If Loki is as valuable and no one who has Loki (after the event) gets banned, i'd say around 6-8.3k TE?

Lol

Good luck selling him for that. With that much te, ppl'd rather wait to burn for the 7* lol.
Back to top Go down
predator852
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
predator852

5* = 4* Cards Empty
PostSubject: Re: 5* = 4* Cards   5* = 4* Cards I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 4:05 pm

po1102 wrote:
TypeAlpha wrote:

Lol

Good luck selling him for that. With that much te, ppl'd rather wait to burn for the 7* lol.

Yeah he'll probably start at 2.5k te, and be 2k in a weeks time...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

5* = 4* Cards Empty
PostSubject: Re: 5* = 4* Cards   5* = 4* Cards I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

5* = 4* Cards
Page 1 of 1