Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

New 7* Unit in Japan!

Go down 
+57
broom
bx65
Tashego
vul
M60A1
Sabin76
skrfirefly
TypeAlpha
alexlou1222
Schdawn
pknott
GoldoaWillNotMove
NotAPieceOfPie
metadune
Aniwo
DivideByZero
deedlit228
JY4answer
mistive
gaillardia
ThePaleRabbit
Trayanee
arielvin
mythic99
po1102
Danaerys83
bleachcosplay
lmnseason
Tshwanichick
Onisunit
sagemacleod
FinalWarri0r
dnonamus
KuroStar
orionknight
Thalasar
Cadencymark
zachay2000
BkWiz
Evageek
rourou1423
memphiskite
myad
duhmichael17
Despoted
aszutai
sharpyzu
Wheatmidge
predator852
wildfire116
cmud2007
Whenesday
Blargod
RoyalGargoyle
ChibiLeen
Tier Harribel
rlh
61 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Onisunit
☆☆☆☆
Onisunit

New 7* Unit in Japan! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New 7* Unit in Japan!   New 7* Unit in Japan! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 2:32 am

deedlit228 wrote:
Onisunit wrote:
Stiria, the Freezing Archer...newest 7* in Japan! New 7* Unit in Japan! - Page 4 Bfa3f669b9570c4f
Link to event page: http://w.livedoor.jp/fantasica/d/%cb%e2%b1%ea%a4%ce%be%eb%ba%c9

"The Freezing Archer"

Well it's no wonder. She's barely wearing anything in that snowstorm!

[rant] The only clothing item that makes sense is the fur cape... and even that just makes me mad that they would have enough sense to give her something that looks warm, but then put her in a bikini. Fanservice or not, that's just ridiculous.

Also, three quivers? (And how is that second one even hanging off her back? There's no second strap.)[/rant]

Okay, I got that off my chest. lol.

Onisunit wrote:
Assassin's Creed? Wink

That round thing on her hip looks like it could hold the Apple of Eden. Razz
She could be Half-Human? Razz That would explain her incredible immunity to the elements! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ChibiLeen
☆☆☆☆
ChibiLeen

PostSubject: Re: New 7* Unit in Japan!   New 7* Unit in Japan! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 4:50 am

deedlit228 wrote:

"The Freezing Archer"

[rant] The only clothing item that makes sense is the fur cape... and even that just makes me mad that they would have enough sense to give her something that looks warm, but then put her in a bikini. Fanservice or not, that's just ridiculous.

Also, three quivers? (And how is that second one even hanging off her back? There's no second strap.)[/rant]

Thank you for summing that up! My thoughts exactly! xD I had the exact same reaction to the "Freezing Archer" title.

That said, the card is gorgeous in terms of colours and composition. Definitely my favourite 7* so far, even if it's bloody fanservice again.
Back to top Go down
DivideByZero

PostSubject: Re: New 7* Unit in Japan!   New 7* Unit in Japan! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 7:17 am

deedlit228 wrote:
"The Freezing Archer"

Lmao. I second this. This game goes a little too much on the fanservice, IMO. Scantily clad women and boobs galore (case in point: massive chest tumors Diane and her close relative Alvida, or the newest example: awkward character position Valentines Diana). Why are all the awesomely designed male characters only 4☆ units (Caym and Montague come to mind)? I'm actually more excited about 6☆ Gideon than these 7☆ units. He looks like that old battle weathered captain who pours rum on his wounds and never lets go of his pipe and his gun. For me, he's totally gonna replace Vlad for most badass 6☆ when he gets released.
Back to top Go down
Despoted
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: New 7* Unit in Japan!   New 7* Unit in Japan! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 1:38 pm

deedlit228 wrote:

"The Freezing Archer"

Her attire could be explained because her elemental affinity is cold so freezing temperatures won't affect her. She also needs to wear the skimpy outfit for...uh...mobility...? The second quiver is attached to the first one so there's no need for a strap.

What's incomprehensible to me is that she's wearing heels in the snow. She should be knee deep in the snow with those heels. But then again her elemental affinity could grant her the ability to tread effortlessly over snow/ice. Also it looks like she's stepping on the tail of her skirt. No true warrior would do that because it may trip them up.
Back to top Go down
deedlit228
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: New 7* Unit in Japan!   New 7* Unit in Japan! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 3:31 pm

ChibiLeen wrote:
That said, the card is gorgeous in terms of colours and composition. Definitely my favourite 7* so far, even if it's bloody fanservice again.

I think that's what kills me about this image. It's gorgeous like you said, but her clothing just ruins it.

Despoted wrote:
Her attire could be explained because her elemental affinity is cold so freezing temperatures won't affect her. She also needs to wear the skimpy outfit for...uh...mobility...? The second quiver is attached to the first one so there's no need for a strap.

What's incomprehensible to me is that she's wearing heels in the snow. She should be knee deep in the snow with those heels. But then again her elemental affinity could grant her the ability to tread effortlessly over snow/ice. Also it looks like she's stepping on the tail of her skirt. No true warrior would do that because it may trip them up.

Being a fantasy-themed game, I'll yield on the elemental affinity factor, but if the second quiver is attached to the first one, why not just have one larger one? Wouldn't it be bulkier to have a 2nd attached like that? I can understand wanting a backup quiver, but you can't be too nimble (or stealthy) with all those on as an archer. Though that just reminds me, what happens if the snow gets into the backup quiver once it's empty? Wouldn't it weigh her down even more? lol

Okay, I'm done nitpicking. Razz In all seriousness, I can't wait to see these 7*s with the gorgeous backdrops. I'm just afraid of what it'll do to the value of 6*s. Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Onisunit
☆☆☆☆
Onisunit

PostSubject: Re: New 7* Unit in Japan!   New 7* Unit in Japan! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 7:43 pm

Note: Maybe we are thinking about it, WAY TOO MUCH! - After all...it is a very unrealistic world the game is set in anyway.
Back to top Go down
orionknight
☆☆
orionknight

PostSubject: Re: New 7* Unit in Japan!   New 7* Unit in Japan! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 3:16 pm

New 7* Unit in Japan! - Page 4 426411_500085040055010_1804361479_n_zpsf5b3ad1c

Let us all take a moment to drool over this card for a bit...
Back to top Go down
Aniwo
☆☆☆☆
Aniwo

PostSubject: Re: New 7* Unit in Japan!   New 7* Unit in Japan! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 4:36 pm

Very Happy Lilith looks so nice! Still prefer the archer tho.
Back to top Go down
metadune

PostSubject: Re: New 7* Unit in Japan!   New 7* Unit in Japan! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 5:04 pm

deedlit228 wrote:
Onisunit wrote:
Stiria, the Freezing Archer...newest 7* in Japan!
Link to event page: http://w.livedoor.jp/fantasica/d/%cb%e2%b1%ea%a4%ce%be%eb%ba%c9

"The Freezing Archer"

Okay, I got that off my chest. lol.

Onisunit wrote:
Assassin's Creed? Wink

That round thing on her hip looks like it could hold the Apple of Eden. Razz

Think of it this way, the environment (background) that she is in the picture isn't really there and just represent her given name.

Even in real life, those supermodels that are taking shots in Iceland and the like and are in bikinis are just doing it for the picture.
Back to top Go down
NotAPieceOfPie
☆☆
NotAPieceOfPie

PostSubject: Re: New 7* Unit in Japan!   New 7* Unit in Japan! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 5:56 pm

Lilith looks great!
I hope we get to see the other new 7* that was included in their One Year Anniversary Step Up Pack soon.
I've grown weary from the stifling amounts of fanservice in this game
Back to top Go down
Onisunit
☆☆☆☆
Onisunit

PostSubject: Re: New 7* Unit in Japan!   New 7* Unit in Japan! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 6:14 pm

orionknight wrote:

I'm out of saliva... Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Onisunit
☆☆☆☆
Onisunit

PostSubject: Re: New 7* Unit in Japan!   New 7* Unit in Japan! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 6:18 pm

Btw...this is her recruited form. She's the first 7* monster, featured in the one year anniversary event that takes place in the return of the Demon Tower.
Back to top Go down
GoldoaWillNotMove
☆☆☆☆
GoldoaWillNotMove

PostSubject: Re: New 7* Unit in Japan!   New 7* Unit in Japan! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 6:24 pm

orionknight wrote:
Spoiler:

Why? Why?!?!? Why!?!?!? *crys* I want it so much but It'll be impossible to get.

Knowing Mobage, the event she's in is probably more Pay2Win than a panel event and knowing some of the people that play this game, I wouldn't be surprised if someone dumps enough money on this card to buy a small island. Sad

Edit: Actually if I'm reading correctly, they gave out 60 Liliths. Theoretically, if someone stocked up on a lot of pots and TE and did mad grinding they could get her without spending a dime.....
Then again that depends on whether or not there are 60 people willing to drop a small fortune to get her and if Sol-Lune was anything to go by...

Last edited by GoldoaWillNotMove on Tue Mar 12, 2013 6:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
pknott
☆☆
pknott

PostSubject: Re: New 7* Unit in Japan!   New 7* Unit in Japan! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 6:31 pm

GoldoaWillNotMove wrote:
orionknight wrote:
Spoiler:

Why? Why?!?!? Why!?!?!? *crys* I want it so much but It'll be impossible to get.

Knowing Mobage, the event she's in is probably more Pay2Win than a panel event and knowing some of the people that play this game, I wouldn't be surprised if someone dumps enough money on this card to buy a small island. Sad

Training event. Yuck.
Back to top Go down
Schdawn
☆☆
Schdawn

PostSubject: Re: New 7* Unit in Japan!   New 7* Unit in Japan! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 7:21 am

GoldoaWillNotMove wrote:

Edit: Actually if I'm reading correctly, they gave out 60 Liliths. Theoretically, if someone stocked up on a lot of pots and TE and did mad grinding they could get her without spending a dime.....
Then again that depends on whether or not there are 60 people willing to drop a small fortune to get her and if Sol-Lune was anything to go by...

It's actually more complicated than that.
The strongest monster in this training event is Lilith herself which gives out 11000 Darkness Point (22000 during the last 3 days) but has somewhere near 40 million HP (80 million during the last 3 days).

Since she is weak to Melee attack, so unless you have a 6☆ (or 7☆) melee unit, and a lot of active allies (who answer to Assists immediately) with 6☆/7☆ melee leader, getting into high rank would be extremely difficult.

There is one poor dude who spent like 400 thousand yen and didn't get into top 60, but there are quite a number of high rankers who spent only some money on Potions and Arrows but got into top 60. This event is all about having good (and active) allies (plus 6☆ melee units).
Back to top Go down
orionknight
☆☆
orionknight

PostSubject: Re: New 7* Unit in Japan!   New 7* Unit in Japan! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 3:15 pm

Onisunit wrote:
Btw...this is her recruited form. She's the first 7* monster, featured in the one year anniversary event that takes place in the return of the Demon Tower.

I would love to see her monster card. This is the only one I found.

Is it a lingerie wearing bat perchance?
Back to top Go down
GoldoaWillNotMove
☆☆☆☆
GoldoaWillNotMove

PostSubject: Re: New 7* Unit in Japan!   New 7* Unit in Japan! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 5:03 pm

orionknight wrote:
Onisunit wrote:

I would love to see her monster card. This is the only one I found.

Is it a lingerie wearing bat perchance?

Her monster card looks exactly like the unit card, except with slightly darker borders and stars.
Back to top Go down
alexlou1222

alexlou1222

PostSubject: Re: New 7* Unit in Japan!   New 7* Unit in Japan! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 5:38 pm

God I want her so bad!

New 7* Unit in Japan! - Page 4 Idia-preview
Back to top Go down
TypeAlpha
☆☆
TypeAlpha

PostSubject: Re: New 7* Unit in Japan!   New 7* Unit in Japan! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 7:39 pm

orionknight wrote:

I'm so glad they depicted her as what she was during the greek mythologies, and not some random stupid Queen of [Name a random country, or item, or thing]. Though technically speaking, she is also the goddess of sex and war. I am yet again happy to see that this card displays both her prowess Wink

Dat magic... and dat figure -drool-
Back to top Go down
Schdawn
☆☆
Schdawn

PostSubject: Re: New 7* Unit in Japan!   New 7* Unit in Japan! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 10:23 am

This is her second form, Neolith

New 7* Unit in Japan! - Page 4 OsT0EJT

This time she's back with a whip! Very Happy

Last edited by Schdawn on Thu Apr 04, 2013 8:40 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
skrfirefly
☆☆☆
skrfirefly

PostSubject: Re: New 7* Unit in Japan!   New 7* Unit in Japan! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 4:25 am

Schdawn wrote:

I envy you~ cheers

Looks Like Sonia Big Sister! lol!
Back to top Go down
Sabin76
☆☆☆
Sabin76

PostSubject: Re: New 7* Unit in Japan!   New 7* Unit in Japan! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 11:08 am

O

M

G

Do want...
Back to top Go down
GoldoaWillNotMove
☆☆☆☆
GoldoaWillNotMove

PostSubject: Re: New 7* Unit in Japan!   New 7* Unit in Japan! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 11:27 am

Schdawn wrote:

Weak to magic? I guess neolith just couldn't handle herself. Cool
Back to top Go down
skrfirefly
☆☆☆
skrfirefly

PostSubject: Re: New 7* Unit in Japan!   New 7* Unit in Japan! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 3:39 am

GoldoaWillNotMove wrote:
Schdawn wrote:

Weak to magic? I guess neolith just couldn't handle herself. Cool

you have to be weak at something Rolling Eyes
Monsters cant be perfect too lol!
Back to top Go down
Schdawn
☆☆
Schdawn

PostSubject: Re: New 7* Unit in Japan!   New 7* Unit in Japan! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 10:30 pm

So I guess this is what they call Power Creep...

New 7* Unit in Japan! - Page 4 WKePIuf

(with a whip! Very Happy )
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New 7* Unit in Japan!   New 7* Unit in Japan! - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New 7* Unit in Japan!
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next