Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

if same as japan. which 6* do u get on win count

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
darkcloud313
☆☆

if same as japan. which 6* do u get on win count Empty
PostSubject: if same as japan. which 6* do u get on win count   if same as japan. which 6* do u get on win count I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 15, 2013 1:12 pm

I tried looking at jp wiki. But I ciuldmt even see a 6* reward for wins
Back to top Go down
bluerexx
☆☆
bluerexx

PostSubject: Re: if same as japan. which 6* do u get on win count   if same as japan. which 6* do u get on win count I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 15, 2013 3:33 pm

You get the Flores (the knight) for Rank, and not for wins. The only reward card you get for win is the 5*. This again, is Fanta trying to get your $$$, as you have to have a certain amount of points to even get the 6*.

The rank is split into High Tier and Low Tier it seems.
Top 20 Teams in the upper tiers gets the 6*, and the First place team for the lower tier gets the 6*.
Back to top Go down
darkcloud313
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: if same as japan. which 6* do u get on win count   if same as japan. which 6* do u get on win count I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 15, 2013 3:55 pm

That sucks. But thanks for answer
Back to top Go down
ChaosCleff
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: if same as japan. which 6* do u get on win count   if same as japan. which 6* do u get on win count I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 15, 2013 7:43 pm

bluerexx wrote:
You get the Flores (the knight) for Rank, and not for wins. The only reward card you get for win is the 5*. This again, is Fanta trying to get your $$$, as you have to have a certain amount of points to even get the 6*.

Top 20 Teams in the upper tiers gets the 6*, and the First place team for the lower tier gets the 6*.
Well, this was also true for GW2 on the Japanese side, but look what we got instead.

At this stage, it is still too early to tell. We'll just have to wait and see what Mobage decides to give us.
Back to top Go down
Samaxluis

Samaxluis

PostSubject: Re: if same as japan. which 6* do u get on win count   if same as japan. which 6* do u get on win count I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 15, 2013 11:14 pm

ChaosCleff wrote:
bluerexx wrote:

Well, this was also true for GW2 on the Japanese side, but look what we got instead.

At this stage, it is still too early to tell. We'll just have to wait and see what Mobage decides to give us.
My hopes are with your comments sir
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: if same as japan. which 6* do u get on win count   if same as japan. which 6* do u get on win count I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

if same as japan. which 6* do u get on win count
Page 1 of 1