Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Superman is famous in JAPAN O_O

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ZalexRough [Perma Banned]

Superman is famous in JAPAN O_O Empty
PostSubject: Superman is famous in JAPAN O_O   Superman is famous in JAPAN O_O I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 5:44 am

I was surfing through all the india and japan pages for some insight on the game with google translate on and I stumbled apon some Screen shots of superman lol not sure who took the pic but it's out there ^_^
Superman is famous in JAPAN O_O Superman1

Living proof superman was once a 5* lowbie like the rest of us Smile oh and lol the BT is uber low so whoever took this pic was impressed >.<
Back to top Go down
clocksprocket
Commando Chicklet [EPIC]
clocksprocket

PostSubject: Re: Superman is famous in JAPAN O_O   Superman is famous in JAPAN O_O I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 6:22 am

In that case, all those other people are famous too! Laughing

What was the post about by any chance? That looks like the very start of the event so maybe they were just posting about how it looks from our side of the world.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Superman is famous in JAPAN O_O   Superman is famous in JAPAN O_O I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 6:30 am

clocksprocket wrote:
In that case, all those other people are famous too! Laughing

What was the post about by any chance? That looks like the very start of the event so maybe they were just posting about how it looks from our side of the world.
I agree it looks like end first wave start second from what google translate most were wondering why 5* people were on top lol alot of them used it as references when explaining the event but it confuses me why they did not SS their own game....
Back to top Go down
Superman-1234 [Banned]

Superman-1234 [Banned]

PostSubject: Re: Superman is famous in JAPAN O_O   Superman is famous in JAPAN O_O I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 9:17 am

lmao, yeah that was at the start of the event lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Superman is famous in JAPAN O_O   Superman is famous in JAPAN O_O I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Superman is famous in JAPAN O_O
Page 1 of 1