Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

New 7* Unit in Japan!

Go down 
+57
broom
bx65
Tashego
vul
M60A1
Sabin76
skrfirefly
TypeAlpha
alexlou1222
Schdawn
pknott
GoldoaWillNotMove
NotAPieceOfPie
metadune
Aniwo
DivideByZero
deedlit228
JY4answer
mistive
gaillardia
ThePaleRabbit
Trayanee
arielvin
mythic99
po1102
Danaerys83
bleachcosplay
lmnseason
Tshwanichick
Onisunit
sagemacleod
FinalWarri0r
dnonamus
KuroStar
orionknight
Thalasar
Cadencymark
zachay2000
BkWiz
Evageek
rourou1423
memphiskite
myad
duhmichael17
Despoted
aszutai
sharpyzu
Wheatmidge
predator852
wildfire116
cmud2007
Whenesday
Blargod
RoyalGargoyle
ChibiLeen
Tier Harribel
rlh
61 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
cmud2007
☆☆
cmud2007

New 7* Unit in Japan! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New 7* Unit in Japan!   New 7* Unit in Japan! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 6:40 pm

sharpyzu wrote:
I'd be excited for 7*s.

But there needs to be a very limited number of them. For example, if they followed this I certainly wouldn't mind:

1. Have around maybe 5-6 7*s.
Each event, the number 1 player gets a 7*. That's it. one 7* per event.
and they rotate through the 7*s, so every 5-6 events it goes back to the first one.

2. Super packs, 3000 fanta each.

Contains:
1*
2*
500-1500 gold
1-5 TE
1-5 pot
200-2000 brave
and 7* at a 0.2% chance (where as 6* is 0.2% for EACH card in a pack, this pack only contains ONE card or one of the above prizes

ppl won't buy those packs for sure. I think putting 7*s into regular boxes with a extremely low rate (like 0.001%) in limited time to bump the sales would be a good idea.
Back to top Go down
myad
☆☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: New 7* Unit in Japan!   New 7* Unit in Japan! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 7:45 pm

personally, i welcome the 7*...

fact is... ppl who put money into this game... eventually, they will have many, if not all, 6* and soon... they will get bored. they will ask... is there something more... and more is finally coming to these people...

and noticed how we now have more and more people with 5*... well, plus the fact that some 5* units should not really be 5* in the first place... Fiona is one good example. Sogno is another... They are just everywhere...

so, there needs to be a new 'elite' tier... so, with 7*, the elite tier will be 6* and 7*...
Back to top Go down
myad
☆☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: New 7* Unit in Japan!   New 7* Unit in Japan! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 7:47 pm

but if anything... i'd prefer to see either new skills or some new features that can enhance the current cards... making the old cards more useful...
Back to top Go down
sharpyzu
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: New 7* Unit in Japan!   New 7* Unit in Japan! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 7:58 pm

It seems you guys clearly missed my point -_-

My point was exactly that; make it next to impossible to pull a 7*, and I'd be fine with it...
Back to top Go down
memphiskite
Battalion General [LEGENDARY]
memphiskite

PostSubject: Re: New 7* Unit in Japan!   New 7* Unit in Japan! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 9:19 pm

'7*' now makes me think of the seven star ball.

Yay for Dragonball!

RANDOM!

Personally, I couldn't care less about a new 7* rarity into the mix. First one is not a chick, so I'm gonna ignore it completely. Also, it's not out for us right now, and who knows how long I plan to hang around Fanta for that unit to come.
Back to top Go down
http://www.memphiskite.deviantart.com
rourou1423
☆☆
rourou1423

PostSubject: Re: New 7* Unit in Japan!   New 7* Unit in Japan! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 9:23 pm

oh my..
7 huh.. interesting...
hopefully now 5* will be lower cost teehehe.. then I can reach my first goal more soon.

I assume 7* will be at stat around 10k at lvl 1? I don't know, but it seems is a very good stats for a 7*. Then I will sit back and see how those player sell 6* and te for the 7*.
Back to top Go down
Evageek
☆☆
Evageek

PostSubject: Re: New 7* Unit in Japan!   New 7* Unit in Japan! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 11:57 pm

The goddess fruit made a fake 7*, in a way.
I'm sure by the time we get there Japan's Fantasica will move onto 8*s
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/jose.arias.7712
sharpyzu
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: New 7* Unit in Japan!   New 7* Unit in Japan! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 11:58 pm

actually, memph, if the 7*s continue to come, we might get a 7* this christmas, if they do the same thing with the christmas event as they did with the halloween event.
Back to top Go down
wildfire116
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]

PostSubject: Re: New 7* Unit in Japan!   New 7* Unit in Japan! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 12:08 am

sharpyzu wrote:
actually, memph, if the 7*s continue to come, we might get a 7* this christmas, if they do the same thing with the christmas event as they did with the halloween event.

Im fine with the 7*s but not this quickly give it a few months and then im fine with it lol
Back to top Go down
BkWiz
☆☆☆☆☆
BkWiz

PostSubject: Re: New 7* Unit in Japan!   New 7* Unit in Japan! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 9:21 pm

sharpyzu wrote:
I seriously doubt this.

Way too many reasons to list why.
Back to top Go down
memphiskite
memphiskite

PostSubject: Re: New 7* Unit in Japan!   New 7* Unit in Japan! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 10:26 pm

sharpyzu wrote:

Nah, I dont believe so. If it was treated the same as the halloween event, the Japs wouldn't know about the event until the time comes, which by then the US servers will have known it too.

But by the looks of it, it's just another standard event with some new ideas thrown into the mix.... or I'm assuming since I didnt really read how the event works.
Back to top Go down
sharpyzu
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: New 7* Unit in Japan!   New 7* Unit in Japan! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 12:33 am

Looks to me like another black dragon castle floor diving event.

But I think you misread what I said;

I'm saying if 7*s continue to come, i.e if it becomes the norm. Which would mean there would be a 7* in the christmas event (7* sexy ms.claus anyone?) at least in the Japanese version.

Whether they will do the same for our version can be debated, but changing rewards doesn't seem like a good idea. But they might be doing it for the next event too so...

and bk, I'm not so sure the fantasica team is so predictable; hehe
Back to top Go down
memphiskite
memphiskite

PostSubject: Re: New 7* Unit in Japan!   New 7* Unit in Japan! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 1:02 am

I double checked this time, and yeah.... it's just a tower event...

Of course they'll continue to exist. When you release one and it becomes a big hit, the game is bound to release more in the future to keep their income intact.

I just dont believe they're willing to release a 7* unit for the Christmas event.... or even a 7* monster...
They released an alternative Monica whose stats don't compare with the original Monica at all.
And sure, Vampiress isn't that bad of a unit to have, but recruitment was necessary to gain her as a proper prize (cause I'm assuming most players don't care about monsters).
Back to top Go down
zachay2000

zachay2000

PostSubject: Re: New 7* Unit in Japan!   New 7* Unit in Japan! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 7:04 am

Blargod wrote:
ChibiLeen wrote:
Blargod wrote:
...I think I feel like I've lost all faith in this game. Hopefully, it's not as bad as I think it is...

What faith is there to be had in a freemium game? Even the gaming industry in general has become, well, an industry. It's all about making money, and less and less about making players happy (if at all).

If they really plan on putting another tier, I can easily say now this is by far the greediest game developer I have seen to date.

Can you imagine players in the past who have spent thousands to win event cards only to no realize that their past wins have been all for nothing or have been meaningless? Even RoB didn't implement a higher tier than what packs can give you.

Maybe it's just me. I just feel that anyone who has spent quite a bit of time and money on the game would feel disappointed. I'm hoping that the card is just all for rank aesthetics but I'm probably wrong.

Two words: Horse Armor

This game has quite a ways to go before it becomes the greediest game ever. For all we know they might have plans to roll out in the far future a level 8, 9 and maybe even 10. As long as people want new content, developers will always strive to meet that demand, when backed into a corner with the current tools then they have to expand the game itself to allow new innovation. While it may be next to impossible to get this new 7*, hopefully the new tier comes with a slew of new challenges and quests that further engage us as players.
Back to top Go down
Cadencymark

Cadencymark

PostSubject: Re: New 7* Unit in Japan!   New 7* Unit in Japan! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 11:46 am

Don't you think they should make a quest or two worthy of a 7* unit before they create one.
Or at least a quest worthy of a 5* lol
Back to top Go down
Thalasar
☆☆☆
Thalasar

PostSubject: Re: New 7* Unit in Japan!   New 7* Unit in Japan! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 1:59 pm

Stats announced at JP wiki.

Missile C 175 25 deploy cost

Knockback 7

LVL 140 Stats

99702 / 126425 / 118797

Total 344924
Back to top Go down
orionknight
☆☆
orionknight

PostSubject: Re: New 7* Unit in Japan!   New 7* Unit in Japan! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 6:15 pm

I wonder if all 7*s will come with a background like that card.
Only thing I noticed. lol
Back to top Go down
KuroStar
☆☆☆☆☆☆
KuroStar

PostSubject: Re: New 7* Unit in Japan!   New 7* Unit in Japan! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 7:15 pm

O.o the stats...
Back to top Go down
duhmichael17

duhmichael17

PostSubject: Re: New 7* Unit in Japan!   New 7* Unit in Japan! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 7:39 pm

I'm not sure if I'm the only one who has noticed this but...the 7*s gender is....Cupid?

Is it just some weird Auto-translate error, or what? Mad
Back to top Go down
cmud2007
☆☆
cmud2007

PostSubject: Re: New 7* Unit in Japan!   New 7* Unit in Japan! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 8:09 pm

duhmichael17 wrote:
I'm not sure if I'm the only one who has noticed this but...the 7*s gender is....Cupid?

Is it just some weird Auto-translate error, or what? Mad
I think that word means cute boy..
Well the temp administrator of Japan wiki isn't that serious. He also use young girl as gender for some specific new heroes. And not to mention using amateur pics in the wiki...
Back to top Go down
dnonamus
War Hero [Rare]
dnonamus

PostSubject: Re: New 7* Unit in Japan!   New 7* Unit in Japan! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 10:15 pm

Were I a developer in this game I would have made a way to add a second (or first for some) ability to cards, Maybe at one level down the current cards level (for example Charles with knockback lv5) & why come out with the 7* this soon when the goddess fruit was only a couple of weeks ago? It seems as if, at least for the JP game the fanta team are acting out of desperation to me... By the way I quit a few days ago, anyone interested in managing my blog?
Back to top Go down
http://www.FantasicaHelp.com
Blargod
☆☆☆☆
Blargod

PostSubject: Re: New 7* Unit in Japan!   New 7* Unit in Japan! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 10:44 pm

zachay2000 wrote:
Blargod wrote:
ChibiLeen wrote:
Blargod wrote:
...I think I feel like I've lost all faith in this game. Hopefully, it's not as bad as I think it is...

What faith is there to be had in a freemium game? Even the gaming industry in general has become, well, an industry. It's all about making money, and less and less about making players happy (if at all).

If they really plan on putting another tier, I can easily say now this is by far the greediest game developer I have seen to date.

Can you imagine players in the past who have spent thousands to win event cards only to no realize that their past wins have been all for nothing or have been meaningless? Even RoB didn't implement a higher tier than what packs can give you.

Maybe it's just me. I just feel that anyone who has spent quite a bit of time and money on the game would feel disappointed. I'm hoping that the card is just all for rank aesthetics but I'm probably wrong.

Two words: Horse Armor

This game has quite a ways to go before it becomes the greediest game ever. For all we know they might have plans to roll out in the far future a level 8, 9 and maybe even 10. As long as people want new content, developers will always strive to meet that demand, when backed into a corner with the current tools then they have to expand the game itself to allow new innovation. While it may be next to impossible to get this new 7*, hopefully the new tier comes with a slew of new challenges and quests that further engage us as players.

As what the power creeping video from penny arcade stated, there are many ways in putting more in-game content than increasing power caps. Especially for a game where power is stupidly rigid and mostly based off of rarity of cards, the inclusion of this new content can't be good in the long run for the game in terms of longevity.

I'm just going to get a mid-tier 6* (in order to help my allies), then I'm happy now that I know that there will be a 7* in the future.
Back to top Go down
FinalWarri0r

FinalWarri0r

PostSubject: Re: New 7* Unit in Japan!   New 7* Unit in Japan! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 10:38 am

I'm surprised nobody has brought up the most unbelievable fact about the card yet. It's not some half naked chick? Mind = Blown
Back to top Go down
ChibiLeen
☆☆☆☆
ChibiLeen

PostSubject: Re: New 7* Unit in Japan!   New 7* Unit in Japan! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 10:41 am

FinalWarri0r wrote:
I'm surprised nobody has brought up the most unbelievable fact about the card yet. It's not some half naked chick? Mind = Blown

It's only a matter of time. Plus, it's a pirate. Coolness factor must be enough to compensate for lack of female nudity.
Back to top Go down
sagemacleod
Soul Stealer [Retired]
sagemacleod

PostSubject: Re: New 7* Unit in Japan!   New 7* Unit in Japan! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 12:06 am

I don't know why you're all so surprise...there's already a 10* card. lol Razz

<---
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New 7* Unit in Japan!   New 7* Unit in Japan! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New 7* Unit in Japan!
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next