Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Approximate Odds in Brave Card Packs

Go down 
+9
rlh
wildfire116
cosmicsurf9
steakjuice
aszutai
Evageek
ChibiLeen
visionofthegods
Kadaan
13 posters
AuthorMessage
Kadaan
☆☆☆
Kadaan

Approximate Odds in Brave Card Packs Empty
PostSubject: Approximate Odds in Brave Card Packs   Approximate Odds in Brave Card Packs I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 5:00 pm

I've been keeping track of every card I got in brave packs and hit 1000 packs opened today. Here's the breakdown, if anyone is curious Smile

83.40%
~5:6
★★
16.10%
~1:6
★★★
0.50%
~1:200

I'm not sure if it's even possible to pull a 4* or higher, but if it is it's EXTREMELY low.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fantasicawiki.com/
visionofthegods
☆☆
visionofthegods

PostSubject: Re: Approximate Odds in Brave Card Packs   Approximate Odds in Brave Card Packs I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 5:14 pm

Ty for this
Back to top Go down
ChibiLeen
☆☆☆☆
ChibiLeen

PostSubject: Re: Approximate Odds in Brave Card Packs   Approximate Odds in Brave Card Packs I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 12:59 am

Kadaan wrote:

I'm not sure if it's even possible to pull a 4* or higher, but if it is it's EXTREMELY low.

I've been wondering about that. Gunnel's picture on the card pack seems to indicate that it is possible to draw a 4*, but the chances are probably as low as drawing a 6* in a box, or even lower.

I've been playing for three weeks, and have finally drawn a 3* from a normal card pack yesterday. I was beginning to think it was a myth. xD
Back to top Go down
Evageek
☆☆
Evageek

PostSubject: Re: Approximate Odds in Brave Card Packs   Approximate Odds in Brave Card Packs I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 2:26 am

Thanks for the info.
Been saving my points since foa2 and have around 60k
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/jose.arias.7712
aszutai
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
aszutai

PostSubject: Re: Approximate Odds in Brave Card Packs   Approximate Odds in Brave Card Packs I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 3:17 am

Thanks for going through the trouble of keep track of all that data

Been saving up my points as well, got some major leveling up to do after the next two events lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.genbustudios.com
steakjuice

PostSubject: Re: Approximate Odds in Brave Card Packs   Approximate Odds in Brave Card Packs I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 3:11 pm

I somehow got 2 3* units back to back when I decided to go through all of my brave points. Lycanthrope and the butterfly-dude unit. Gives me hope of one day opening a 5* from a premium ticket pack. Laughing
Back to top Go down
cosmicsurf9

cosmicsurf9

PostSubject: Re: Approximate Odds in Brave Card Packs   Approximate Odds in Brave Card Packs I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 9:32 pm

i have only pulled one 4* ever from brave packs = Miriam
Back to top Go down
wildfire116
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]

PostSubject: Re: Approximate Odds in Brave Card Packs   Approximate Odds in Brave Card Packs I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 9:41 pm

cosmicsurf9 wrote:
i have only pulled one 4* ever from brave packs = Miriam

Whoa just imagine you can pull 5/6 but its basically impossible cause of the odds lol
Back to top Go down
rlh

rlh

PostSubject: Re: Approximate Odds in Brave Card Packs   Approximate Odds in Brave Card Packs I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 6:16 am

I think that the cards that you pull from brave points aren't entirely random.

There have been times where I'd go to pull 10 cards, and 5 would be 2*s, and I'd get a three. Then, there would be days where 2*s are quite rare, and all I'd get was mostly 1*s.

Now, before anyone goes and states 'that's the nature of randomness', also understand that I tend to consistently see cards come up in brave that are also from the current Training quest that I'm hitting.

If I have 3000-4000 brave setup, I will often get multiples of the same card, always from the last training quest I was one.

IMHO, It seems that Mobage's Random Card Generator is based off of your training statistics or usage.
Back to top Go down
joeladams20
☆☆☆
joeladams20

PostSubject: Re: Approximate Odds in Brave Card Packs   Approximate Odds in Brave Card Packs I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 9:43 am

ChibiLeen wrote:
Kadaan wrote:

I've been wondering about that. Gunnel's picture on the card pack seems to indicate that it is possible to draw a 4*, but the chances are probably as low as drawing a 6* in a box, or even lower.

I've been playing for three weeks, and have finally drawn a 3* from a normal card pack yesterday. I was beginning to think it was a myth. xD

Been playing this game since black dragon event and have only pulled two 3*'s. Never a 4*. Sad
Back to top Go down
rlh

rlh

PostSubject: Re: Approximate Odds in Brave Card Packs   Approximate Odds in Brave Card Packs I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 12:30 pm

And speaking of odds...

I just got a new ally who was at level 36 when I added him. The guy has a bunch of crappy cards, as you suspect from someone who has only been playing for 2 weeks, so no shame... Except for one card.

The guy hasn't spent a dime on the game and has only received a couple premium tickets.

He pulled a Patricia. I didn't even know you could pull a 5* with premiums and this guy pulls one of the most useful ones for the current event.

Crazy (lucky!)
Back to top Go down
Admin
ADMIN
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Approximate Odds in Brave Card Packs   Approximate Odds in Brave Card Packs I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 12:41 pm

I've pulled 3 4*s: Angela, Kraken, Miriam

5 3*s seems awfully low for 1K cards pulled :\ I've gotten maybe 5 or 6 this last week with 7K brave points.
Back to top Go down
Kadaan
☆☆☆
Kadaan

PostSubject: Re: Approximate Odds in Brave Card Packs   Approximate Odds in Brave Card Packs I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 12:57 pm

I'm still keeping track and I'll update again when I hit 2k cards Very Happy.

My odds have been worse so far though; 230 cards past 1k and only one 3* so far.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fantasicawiki.com/
themadmanazn
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
themadmanazn

PostSubject: Re: Approximate Odds in Brave Card Packs   Approximate Odds in Brave Card Packs I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 6:51 pm

I feel like it has gotten worse since the maintenance between Den of Sin and the Phantom Hunt event.

I use to get a 2* every 5-7 1*'s, but after the maintenance I went like 20 1*'s in a row!
Back to top Go down
Callanthe
☆☆☆☆☆
Callanthe

PostSubject: Re: Approximate Odds in Brave Card Packs   Approximate Odds in Brave Card Packs I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 11:35 am

I just opened 40 and got

35 1* = 87.5%
5 2* (Anna, 2 Kiras, Veronika, and Claudio) = 12.5%

I was beginning to wonder whether I had been cursed after getting 19 1*s in a row. The 2*s only showed up near the end lol

Edit: added a few more tries
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Approximate Odds in Brave Card Packs   Approximate Odds in Brave Card Packs I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Approximate Odds in Brave Card Packs
Page 1 of 1