Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Sig. Shop :)

Go down 
+17
eskoi
Gunzlinger
clocksprocket
SwordArtist
fatmatt75
LatinLegacy
Sgtblein
JaeKun
ElysianField
pnoytroi
Admin
profile4
beltane-flames
Ninjamonkey1118
dastand
tzerherman
JackNABox
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Favorite JRPG Series
Final Fantasy (Derp)
Sig. Shop :) - Page 5 I_vote_lcap42%Sig. Shop :) - Page 5 I_vote_rcap
 42% [ 18 ]
SMT Series (Persona Included)
Sig. Shop :) - Page 5 I_vote_lcap28%Sig. Shop :) - Page 5 I_vote_rcap
 28% [ 12 ]
Disgaea Series
Sig. Shop :) - Page 5 I_vote_lcap7%Sig. Shop :) - Page 5 I_vote_rcap
 7% [ 3 ]
Tales Of Series
Sig. Shop :) - Page 5 I_vote_lcap5%Sig. Shop :) - Page 5 I_vote_rcap
 5% [ 2 ]
Phantasy Star
 5% [ 2 ]
Dragon Quest
 5% [ 2 ]
Fire Emblem
Sig. Shop :) - Page 5 I_vote_lcap7%Sig. Shop :) - Page 5 I_vote_rcap
 7% [ 3 ]
Star Ocean
Sig. Shop :) - Page 5 I_vote_lcap1%Sig. Shop :) - Page 5 I_vote_rcap
 1% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 43

AuthorMessage
jeik00

jeik00

Sig. Shop :) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sig. Shop :)   Sig. Shop :) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 1:11 pm

JackNABox wrote:
jeik00 wrote:
Hey I like the artwork... Did graphic design myself for a bit. Anyways I was wondering if you had time make me a sig based in the dragon Maidens (Minerva, Laura, Sonia, Luce, & Tulia)? If you have time, I'd appreciate it. I can also send ya a few TE in game for your efforts.

p.s. I'll send a pm w/ the details.

Didn't send me the details, probably should've just added the details on the thread haha.
So I just decided to wing everything.

Signature:

Sig. Shop :) - Page 5 1g5dnq

Note: Because the amount of requested characters were many, I couldn't really fit in a text. I could though, but I think it'd ruin the signature if I did. That or I'll have to make some tweaks here and there to make any fit. But either way, if you need any revision or addition, just contact me. Enjoy!

Looks good to me =] thanks again
Back to top Go down
eskoi

eskoi

PostSubject: Re: Sig. Shop :)   Sig. Shop :) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 1:00 am

JackNABox wrote:
Alright, since I've got the time, I'm thinking of finishing ALL the requests by the end of the day! I'll be going down the list as usual. Eskoi, here is your requested signature!

Signature:

Sig. Shop :) - Page 5 2nld99l

If you ever need an avatar, just hit me up, I'll get back to you!
(I assume you didn't want your Ign on the sig, but if you need it, I'll be happy to add it in!)
{Also, I was thinking of trying something new with yours, but it'd take me even longer to finish haha, so I just went with my usual style, but if you want to see what I was going to come up with, just PM me if you're interested!)

DUDE! I LOVE IT!
Back to top Go down
pnoytroi
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
pnoytroi

PostSubject: Re: Sig. Shop :)   Sig. Shop :) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 8:05 pm

1. Signature request:
a. Normal size you've been doing
b. Pink - The Truth About Love - Pictures from her new album
c. Color Scheme - Deep reds, have the scratchiness to the picture like in old silent films - like in her music video "Blow Me One Last Kiss"
d. Text: "Blow Me One Last Kiss"
f. Your call
g. Optional: Themes of the sig: Punk Rockish Meets Christmas

2. Profile Pic. request:

a. Pink - Head shot from her new album
b. Color Scheme - a little bit of old silent movie scratchiness to the picture - like in her music video "Blow Me One Last Kiss"
c. No text. Just a big red lipstick kiss on her picture
d. Will attempt to make a GIF pic. but highly doubt it.

Something new. I'll be planning to just switch it up every three months or so but will still keep the links to the ones you've done / will be doing in the near future :-)

And when done, I'll give a donation in return :-) Thanks again bud~! Hope to run into you in-game~! Haha
Back to top Go down
predator852
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
predator852

PostSubject: Re: Sig. Shop :)   Sig. Shop :) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 6:52 pm

why is Fire Emblem not on this list??????? MY NERVES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you're still taking requests:

a. Give me a size to work with, unless you just want me to wing it! (Pun not intended)
You can wing it, you've probably got a better idea of what looks best anyway!
b. Give me a name of Character that I can work with.
Ephraim and/or Joshua. (If you have to pick one the former) ((Ike can be substituted in for Josh, he might be tough to find))
c. Color Scheme specifics, bright colors, dark colors, oceanic colors, etc.
I really like the royal blue and gold that seems to dominate the royalty of the series.
d. Tell me a text you want me to add in it, be it your IGN, In-game ID, a quote, etc.
Solace Infinite (Predator if you cant fit the first in.
f. Do tell if you want it a regular PNG sig or a GIF.
Regular PNG please
g. Optional: Themes of the sig. cute, strong, elegant, thrilling, scary, etc.
Elegant would be nice, Fire Emblem always caries with it an air of class and dignity.

For the Profile pic request
a) Lyn
b)bright...yeah, bright
c)no text

Thanks in advance if you are still taking requests!!!
Back to top Go down
JackNABox
Android Mechanic [Rare]
JackNABox

PostSubject: Re: Sig. Shop :)   Sig. Shop :) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 5:46 pm

Aha I got both of you, just needed to take sometime off, I'll get to it right now starting with the requests I haven't finished yet!

Note: Fire Emblem is probably one of the most Under-Rated Strategies, such a good game, probably should've added it in when I had the time to add Disgaea even!
Back to top Go down
pnoytroi
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
pnoytroi

PostSubject: Re: Sig. Shop :)   Sig. Shop :) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 8:55 pm

haha Just edit your original post and add in Fire Emblem. :-)

Thanks again.
Back to top Go down
pnoytroi
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
pnoytroi

PostSubject: Re: Sig. Shop :)   Sig. Shop :) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 8:55 pm

When you have it ready, just let me know or send trade to me for 1* and I'll reply with 5TE :-)
Back to top Go down
JackNABox
Android Mechanic [Rare]
JackNABox

PostSubject: Re: Sig. Shop :)   Sig. Shop :) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 12:07 am

Alright so I pretty much went all out on these aha..

Xzaral's Whitebeard Sig:

Sig. Shop :) - Page 5 24ec7q8

Now I couldn't really do anything with the shatter request, so I added a little style that made it look close enough. But really, I think it looks great!
(Note: I've been working on a new style, which I thought would compare well with your request)

Troi's Pink Sig:

Sig. Shop :) - Page 5 Hug689

This was a bit tricky, but I think I pulled it off. I attempted to add in a Christmas Color based theme with a little techno style to it. Hope you enjoy!

Troi's Pink Ava:

Sig. Shop :) - Page 5 3355m4j

Fairly simple compared to the signature, the red lips are the background. Gave a couple touches on the side to add style.

PM me if you have any concerns or revisions you would like me to add onto it! Will be happy to change some things!

Note: Predator, I just started on yours, and it's looking amazing! Found some nice individual artwork that look great with the themes I'm going to add in. Expect to see it sometime in the evening!
Back to top Go down
predator852
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
predator852

PostSubject: Re: Sig. Shop :)   Sig. Shop :) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 12:43 am

Thanks and no rush. 1Pm where I am, won't be up until 9, and those^^ look awesome btw
Back to top Go down
predator852
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
predator852

PostSubject: Re: Sig. Shop :)   Sig. Shop :) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 2:05 pm

:0 FIRE EMBLEM!!!
Back to top Go down
rourou1423
☆☆
rourou1423

PostSubject: Re: Sig. Shop :)   Sig. Shop :) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 12:24 am

bounce beautiful and creative
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sig. Shop :)   Sig. Shop :) - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sig. Shop :)
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5