Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Ticket Exchange Shop... thoughts?

Go down 
+6
AzakaZero
lucentSwallowtail
KuroStar
po1102
Amasuro
seanlink
10 posters
AuthorMessage
seanlink
☆☆☆☆
seanlink

Ticket Exchange Shop... thoughts? Empty
PostSubject: Ticket Exchange Shop... thoughts?   Ticket Exchange Shop... thoughts? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2014 5:31 pm

What's everyones thoughts on the new exchange shop?

I thought at first it was going to be a new version of Leanna's Shop. Would be nice if the tickets you got from packs didn't go away so that you could build them up from only buying cheap things like starter packs.

By the way, 1 tradeable pot/TE costs 4 tix, 1 Ambrosia costs 10 tix. Do they think we don't all have tons of Amrbo?
Back to top Go down
Amasuro
☆☆☆
Amasuro

PostSubject: Re: Ticket Exchange Shop... thoughts?   Ticket Exchange Shop... thoughts? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2014 6:52 pm

The 10 ticket Ambro was the funniest part of the shop
Back to top Go down
po1102
War Hero [Rare]
po1102

PostSubject: Re: Ticket Exchange Shop... thoughts?   Ticket Exchange Shop... thoughts? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2014 8:33 pm

At first, excited :3

Then I read that it went with card pack only... Neutral

Fool me once, shame on them; fool me a zillion times, still... shame on them!
Back to top Go down
KuroStar
☆☆☆☆☆☆
KuroStar

PostSubject: Re: Ticket Exchange Shop... thoughts?   Ticket Exchange Shop... thoughts? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2014 8:49 pm

Not working... Razz
Back to top Go down
lucentSwallowtail
☆☆☆
lucentSwallowtail

PostSubject: Re: Ticket Exchange Shop... thoughts?   Ticket Exchange Shop... thoughts? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2014 9:21 pm

Too bad the ticket shop isn't something to use all the extra brave points and ally points many of us have. Like, even for a "chance" at a ticket. It's better than having brave points clog up my inbox, because I'm too lazy to use them... I really should be making feeders but... >.>

Or even stick a ticket chance in Leana's shop. Make us use the premium tickets and four star tickets for something other than GW (which I just found out about recently... #noob) and raising events (are we going to get one or did they decide to scrap that entirely, given what happened to Apfel?).
Back to top Go down
AzakaZero
☆☆☆☆
AzakaZero

PostSubject: Re: Ticket Exchange Shop... thoughts?   Ticket Exchange Shop... thoughts? I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2014 1:47 am

It's a nice idea but since it's only temporary and only from purchases it's not much to be excited about in my opinion.

Agree with lucent that ally/leana/brave points should be worked into it somehow (even if it's with really bad odds). And of course make it permanent.
Back to top Go down
Vaati
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Vaati

PostSubject: Re: Ticket Exchange Shop... thoughts?   Ticket Exchange Shop... thoughts? I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2014 8:35 am

Now, if the Ambro was a Soma instead, that would be more reasonable. We already have enough ambro from various sources.
Back to top Go down
boyetvalte
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Ticket Exchange Shop... thoughts?   Ticket Exchange Shop... thoughts? I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2014 1:12 pm

Vaati wrote:
Now, if the Ambro was a Soma instead, that would be more reasonable. We already have enough ambro from various sources.

265 ambro and 360k leana points...need i say more?  cheers 
Back to top Go down
Tattycoram
☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Ticket Exchange Shop... thoughts?   Ticket Exchange Shop... thoughts? I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2014 5:28 pm

I was a way from the game for quite a while. Does Leanna shop still drop event items sometimes or is it basically only good for the ambro?
Back to top Go down
Kasaisama

Kasaisama

PostSubject: Re: Ticket Exchange Shop... thoughts?   Ticket Exchange Shop... thoughts? I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2014 7:37 pm

I get Soulstone small, Ambrosia, Leana, Edwin, Brave points, Ally points and some luna from it. Never gotten anything else.
Back to top Go down
po1102
War Hero [Rare]
po1102

PostSubject: Re: Ticket Exchange Shop... thoughts?   Ticket Exchange Shop... thoughts? I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2014 7:53 pm

Leana does give souls during gw, small wake stone during awakening, arena tix during battle arena, and whatever item during team.
Back to top Go down
AzakaZero
☆☆☆☆
AzakaZero

PostSubject: Re: Ticket Exchange Shop... thoughts?   Ticket Exchange Shop... thoughts? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2014 3:51 pm

po1102 wrote:
arena tix during battle arena

The odds were pretty shoot in BA3, I think someone got 5 tix after spending 75k Leana points or so.
Back to top Go down
po1102
War Hero [Rare]
po1102

PostSubject: Re: Ticket Exchange Shop... thoughts?   Ticket Exchange Shop... thoughts? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2014 9:11 pm

AzakaZero wrote:
po1102 wrote:
arena tix during battle arena

The odds were pretty shoot in BA3, I think someone got 5 tix after spending 75k Leana points or so.

I didn't play BA so I don't know. Just stated the possibilities.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ticket Exchange Shop... thoughts?   Ticket Exchange Shop... thoughts? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ticket Exchange Shop... thoughts?
Page 1 of 1