Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

WHY CAN'T I BUY CARDPACKS OMG !!!

Go down 
+9
LoraFrosty
patmygroin
EonManiac
Fairyxmanda
nightmarejin
skrfirefly
Methakris
Ghost_Star
samseite
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
samseite

WHY CAN'T I BUY CARDPACKS OMG !!! Empty
PostSubject: Problem Purchasing TE from shop, please help    WHY CAN'T I BUY CARDPACKS OMG !!! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 2:39 am

I have 1035 MobaCoin
when i get into the shop, then click time elixir 1 for 100mc or 10for 1000mc,

confirmation text come out
"are you sure you want to purchase this item?"
time elixir - 10 pack for 1000
balance  : 1035 Mobacoin

i click yes

it took long time loading about 20sec,
and then a text comeout
"Lost Connection. Please Check the status of your reception" Shocked

i click yes No

"Connection error has occured. Will return to Top page" Crying or Very sad 

i already re-login / use my wife device for login / reset my internet wifi / re-install fantasica app,
still can't purchase any item (TE/pot) from shop

anyone ever have the same problem?? please let me knw scratch
and please help Sad

Last edited by samseite on Sun Jun 23, 2013 2:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ghost_Star
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Ghost_Star

PostSubject: Re: WHY CAN'T I BUY CARDPACKS OMG !!!   WHY CAN'T I BUY CARDPACKS OMG !!! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 2:44 am

usually means you lost your network connection. just load the game back up. typically when this happens i hit the home key and then reconnect to my wifi then just go back into the game and hit yes.
Back to top Go down
Ghost_Star
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Ghost_Star

PostSubject: Re: WHY CAN'T I BUY CARDPACKS OMG !!!   WHY CAN'T I BUY CARDPACKS OMG !!! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 2:45 am

if you lose your coins and do not get your te (check your inbox) then just contact mobage support.
Back to top Go down
samseite

PostSubject: Re: WHY CAN'T I BUY CARDPACKS OMG !!!   WHY CAN'T I BUY CARDPACKS OMG !!! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 2:46 am

Ghost_Star wrote:
usually means you lost your network connection. just load the game back up. typically when this happens i hit the home key and then reconnect to my wifi then just go back into the game and hit yes.
ok i'll try now, tx sir cheers
Back to top Go down
Methakris

PostSubject: Problem buying card packs?   WHY CAN'T I BUY CARDPACKS OMG !!! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 2:50 am

So I purchased Moba coins without a problem.. but when I try to use them.. it loads and loads and sends me back to the loading screen

Is this a common problem, is there a known way to fix the issue?
Back to top Go down
Methakris

PostSubject: Re: WHY CAN'T I BUY CARDPACKS OMG !!!   WHY CAN'T I BUY CARDPACKS OMG !!! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 2:57 am

I lied, it seems it must be a faulty connection or something because it is sending me back to the load screen when I try to do anything, quests.. Leana's shop... brave my allies.. etc etc
Back to top Go down
samseite

PostSubject: Re: WHY CAN'T I BUY CARDPACKS OMG !!!   WHY CAN'T I BUY CARDPACKS OMG !!! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 2:57 am

samseite wrote:
Ghost_Star wrote:

still can't. or maybe because my internet are slow?
Back to top Go down
skrfirefly
☆☆☆
skrfirefly

PostSubject: Re: WHY CAN'T I BUY CARDPACKS OMG !!!   WHY CAN'T I BUY CARDPACKS OMG !!! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 4:39 am

samseite wrote:
samseite wrote:
Ghost_Star wrote:

still can't. or maybe because my internet are slow?

maybe drop a email to mobage support?
Back to top Go down
skrfirefly
☆☆☆
skrfirefly

PostSubject: Re: WHY CAN'T I BUY CARDPACKS OMG !!!   WHY CAN'T I BUY CARDPACKS OMG !!! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 4:39 am

tried using other data connections?
Back to top Go down
Methakris

PostSubject: Re: WHY CAN'T I BUY CARDPACKS OMG !!!   WHY CAN'T I BUY CARDPACKS OMG !!! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 4:41 am

I did, I don't have many option.. I'm running off my own ISP atm and tried to go off verizons too..

Seems when I try to use my Moba Coins it just locks the game down and causes everything to fail..
Back to top Go down
Methakris

PostSubject: Re: WHY CAN'T I BUY CARDPACKS OMG !!!   WHY CAN'T I BUY CARDPACKS OMG !!! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 4:54 am

Meh, I sent a few E-Mails to see if the issue could be rectified..
Back to top Go down
Methakris

PostSubject: Re: WHY CAN'T I BUY CARDPACKS OMG !!!   WHY CAN'T I BUY CARDPACKS OMG !!! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 5:32 am

It's not his connection, there seems to be a problem with any RL money purchases atm.
Back to top Go down
samseite

PostSubject: Re: WHY CAN'T I BUY CARDPACKS OMG !!!   WHY CAN'T I BUY CARDPACKS OMG !!! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 7:02 am

Methakris wrote:
So I purchased Moba coins without a problem.. but when I try to use them.. it loads and loads and sends me back to the loading screen

Is this a common problem, is there a known way to fix the issue?
thanks for respond,
yes i have the same problem.

but resolved here

resolved when "day reset" , after bingo login reward it means day reset , then i try buy TE again from the shop, its complete. no loading screen and no back to top menu.
Back to top Go down
Methakris

PostSubject: Re: WHY CAN'T I BUY CARDPACKS OMG !!!   WHY CAN'T I BUY CARDPACKS OMG !!! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 7:19 am

Still isn't working for me..

Disappointing..
Back to top Go down
nightmarejin

nightmarejin

PostSubject: Re: WHY CAN'T I BUY CARDPACKS OMG !!!   WHY CAN'T I BUY CARDPACKS OMG !!! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 8:49 am

I had the same issue yesterday. I decided to dump my crowns before it happened too. Screwed me out of top 30. I bought a lot of coins and only got a few to work after constantly spamming boxes. Like 20+ for one to finally go through. Seemed like the 1500 boxes worked a bit more often too. Wasted a bunch of money and didn't get Pat between the coins that didn't work and all the grinding I lost spamming failed boxes. And from all the failed quests I didn't get rewards for but would still reset my timer.

A few allies said they had the same issue the only constant I found is that we all used Samsung products. I reset my router, phone, tried data and wifi and uninstalled and reinstalled multiple times each. It's not on our end, it's definitely Mobage. Still having the issue today too.
Back to top Go down
nightmarejin

nightmarejin

PostSubject: Re: WHY CAN'T I BUY CARDPACKS OMG !!!   WHY CAN'T I BUY CARDPACKS OMG !!! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 8:51 am

Oh, I also tried my ipod and got a friend in another state on her iphone to try. Bought 100 coins and tried to buy 1 te (coins don't carry over from IOS to Andriod) and the same thing happened all around. Was extremely frustrated yesterday.
Back to top Go down
nightmarejin

nightmarejin

PostSubject: Re: WHY CAN'T I BUY CARDPACKS OMG !!!   WHY CAN'T I BUY CARDPACKS OMG !!! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 8:52 am

Yeah, check Methakris other thread about this. It's happening to multiple people.
Back to top Go down
Methakris

PostSubject: Re: WHY CAN'T I BUY CARDPACKS OMG !!!   WHY CAN'T I BUY CARDPACKS OMG !!! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 9:10 am

Well that's my issue, I was going to dump today.. and wanted to garuntee a top 30 seat.. but I don't know if its worth the risk now..
Back to top Go down
nightmarejin

nightmarejin

PostSubject: Re: WHY CAN'T I BUY CARDPACKS OMG !!!   WHY CAN'T I BUY CARDPACKS OMG !!! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 9:14 am

It's going to be bad. I had 43k last night and was rank 55. It's probably going to be worse today. Needed around 49-50k to top 30.
Back to top Go down
Methakris

PostSubject: Re: WHY CAN'T I BUY CARDPACKS OMG !!!   WHY CAN'T I BUY CARDPACKS OMG !!! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 9:46 am

ya well at 2.7k crowns now.. so should hit 3k from grinding alone today.. and have 16k moba coins ready and waiting to be spent + what I would get from Leana's Shop.. so it wouldn't be hard per se..
Back to top Go down
Fairyxmanda

PostSubject: Re: WHY CAN'T I BUY CARDPACKS OMG !!!   WHY CAN'T I BUY CARDPACKS OMG !!! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 9:56 am

I'm having the same problem on my iPod touch. This is pretty irritating, I gotta admit. I really need those 110 crowns.
Back to top Go down
EonManiac

PostSubject: Re: WHY CAN'T I BUY CARDPACKS OMG !!!   WHY CAN'T I BUY CARDPACKS OMG !!! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 1:10 pm

Im Having the same problem too. Cant buy anything (Cardpacks, te, pots) I tried on my Iphone and Ipad.
Back to top Go down
patmygroin

PostSubject: WHY CAN'T I BUY CARDPACKS OMG !!!   WHY CAN'T I BUY CARDPACKS OMG !!! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 9:15 pm

It let me buy the mobacoins, but it keeps "losing reception" whenever i try to buy anything??? 150$ down the drain for rank rewards if this doesn't change im so mad -_-"
Back to top Go down
LoraFrosty

PostSubject: Re: WHY CAN'T I BUY CARDPACKS OMG !!!   WHY CAN'T I BUY CARDPACKS OMG !!! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 9:42 pm

I have the same exact issue. I contacted support and asked for a refund. Means i have to grind extra 3 hours. Just contact support. I think they should be able to refund it if you didnt spend them. Thats what their support FAQ says somewhere
Back to top Go down
patmygroin

PostSubject: Re: WHY CAN'T I BUY CARDPACKS OMG !!!   WHY CAN'T I BUY CARDPACKS OMG !!! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 9:44 pm

LoraFrosty wrote:
I have the same exact issue. I contacted support and asked for a refund. Means i have to grind extra 3 hours. Just contact support. I think they should be able to refund it if you didnt spend them. Thats what their support FAQ says somewhere
Thanks, but this means i wasted at least 100$ then haha... only 50 hasnt been spent yet
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WHY CAN'T I BUY CARDPACKS OMG !!!   WHY CAN'T I BUY CARDPACKS OMG !!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WHY CAN'T I BUY CARDPACKS OMG !!!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Fantasica :: Game Discussion-
Jump to: