Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Aegid

Aegid

Avatar/Signature Shop Thread Empty
PostSubject: Avatar/Signature Shop Thread   Avatar/Signature Shop Thread I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 11, 2014 11:47 pm

Well, hello first of all.  Smile 
The reason I'm making this topic is because I had this idea that I implemented on another forum and it was a success there, though I don't know if it will here. Though I'm sure some will be familiar with the concept.

Basically, I like art, I like watching art and make some myself. I take requests from people because it helps me at getting better at it. So, I was thinking about making this thread, a shop that might help everyone out.
It consists on a person wanting a custom signature/avatar, so that person comes here and requests it, and if he is feeling generous offer the maker something (IT IS NOT NEEDED, but would help out some). Now, I don't know how many people here make signatures and stuff here, but I think it would be cool to have a team that makes them, though they'd need to be approved first by le peoples.
As for myself, I guess I should show some of my work:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] <--Old request

That's just some of it, I do have a deviantart page, though I'm not here to promote it.

So yeah, if there are requests I'll get to them, just let me know~
Back to top Go down
Vaati
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Vaati

PostSubject: Re: Avatar/Signature Shop Thread   Avatar/Signature Shop Thread I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 3:18 am

Hi there. Spotted your signatures by chance, and i dare to say that they look really good.

Are you still looking for requests here at these forums? Want to ask a few things, and maybe a signature request.
Back to top Go down
Aegid

Aegid

PostSubject: Re: Avatar/Signature Shop Thread   Avatar/Signature Shop Thread I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 2:15 pm

Vaati wrote:
Hi there. Spotted your signatures by chance, and i dare to say that they look really good.

Are you still looking for requests here at these forums? Want to ask a few things, and maybe a signature request.
Yeah, I take requests from many places atm, here being one of them. Ask away.
And thanks btw~
Back to top Go down
Vaati
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Vaati

PostSubject: Re: Avatar/Signature Shop Thread   Avatar/Signature Shop Thread I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 12:49 pm

Hello again! Sorry for not answering on this topic for some time now. Hoping you're still open for business.

Is your art restricted to anime/manga, or can you also make real-life conversions (maybe following some position trends from your previous works)?

And i've noticed that the signatures had horizontal lenghts. Can you do signatures with vertical lenghts instead? Or is that limited to your style/tools?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Avatar/Signature Shop Thread   Avatar/Signature Shop Thread I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1