Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Colo Team Creation Guide [COMPLETE]

Go down 
+29
paveljevs
pnoytroi
reyrey
Ghost_Star
zoodedout24
nekoumori
Sabin76
Destini411
rulis
elksterPT
memphiskite
Yoruichi
kyaaya
bells
aszutai
Spark
predator852
digitalsynner
Thalasar
RoyalGargoyle
needle27
BkWiz
Despoted
dnonamus
themadmanazn
ChibiLeen
orionknight
cmud2007
chaosbladeuk
33 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
pnoytroi
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
pnoytroi

Colo Team Creation Guide [COMPLETE] - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Colo Team Creation Guide [COMPLETE]   Colo Team Creation Guide [COMPLETE] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 8:49 pm

BkWiz wrote:
It starts tomorrow, so let's sell Charles to panicky people until they realize it doesn't start tomorrow! Very Happy

Already did a Charles sell (auction really for 132 TE)... not doing that anymore lol
Back to top Go down
chaosbladeuk
☆☆☆☆
chaosbladeuk

PostSubject: Re: Colo Team Creation Guide [COMPLETE]   Colo Team Creation Guide [COMPLETE] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 5:14 pm

Updated the guide slightly
Back to top Go down
Dyophysite

Dyophysite

PostSubject: Re: Colo Team Creation Guide [COMPLETE]   Colo Team Creation Guide [COMPLETE] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 6:56 pm

I'm not sure if i missed this or not but do all of the special event units' bonuses stack or do they all just get attack boosts and the hp and bt boost are only given by the rarest one you use?
Back to top Go down
chaosbladeuk
☆☆☆☆
chaosbladeuk

PostSubject: Re: Colo Team Creation Guide [COMPLETE]   Colo Team Creation Guide [COMPLETE] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2013 7:20 am

Dyophysite wrote:
I'm not sure if i missed this or not but do all of the special event units' bonuses stack or do they all just get attack boosts and the hp and bt boost are only given by the rarest one you use?

The HP boost is fixed for all units I believe. BT boost is governed by each individual unit and yes they do stack. Using 5 event units will gain you enormous BT bonuses per win
Back to top Go down
Minowara
☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Colo Team Creation Guide [COMPLETE]   Colo Team Creation Guide [COMPLETE] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2013 12:20 pm

Do we know yet for sure if the different event units give different boosts? Someone had mentioned it earlier, and it is pretty pertinent, especially if ppl are going to be running 5 Ghenna teams.
Back to top Go down
Ghost_Star
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Ghost_Star

PostSubject: Re: Colo Team Creation Guide [COMPLETE]   Colo Team Creation Guide [COMPLETE] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2013 1:03 pm

Minowara wrote:
Do we know yet for sure if the different event units give different boosts?  Someone had mentioned it earlier, and it is pretty pertinent, especially if ppl are going to be running 5 Ghenna teams.
they will all give the same boosts but they will stack. and since Ghenna's deploy is 20 you can have a team of all Ghenna's
Back to top Go down
Abyssight
☆☆☆☆
Abyssight

PostSubject: Re: Colo Team Creation Guide [COMPLETE]   Colo Team Creation Guide [COMPLETE] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2013 1:06 pm

Minowara wrote:
Do we know yet for sure if the different event units give different boosts?  Someone had mentioned it earlier, and it is pretty pertinent, especially if ppl are going to be running 5 Ghenna teams.
I am not really sure what you are asking here. Naturally a 5* event unit has better boosts than a 4* event unit. But even a 4* unit has enough boost to bring them up a speed tier or two and add a fixed damage (around 20k I think), making it viable but not amazing for your arena team.

But the main benefit of running multiple event 4*s is the BT gain. Each event unit adds a fixed number of BT bonus. Running several of them gives you a huge boost in BT gains and that allows you to get the BT rewards, especially the 6*. That's how most people got Pregare in last Colo.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Colo Team Creation Guide [COMPLETE]   Colo Team Creation Guide [COMPLETE] - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Colo Team Creation Guide [COMPLETE]
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4