Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

team building for colo/guild

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
alexterrier92

team building for colo/guild Empty
PostSubject: team building for colo/guild   team building for colo/guild I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2013 7:54 am

any can advice on my team. i'm going to level them to max anyway so pls comment. thx ^.^
selections:
mllb eurydike
mlb isis
mlb kaya
monica
delfina
alexander
grace
118/120 perecer
white tiger
nanael
merio
fallu
94/100 valeria
96/103 arger
46/100 abschied
103/106 felicita
103/106 raison

other than im reluctant:
oborona
renard

i need advice on both events cuz i cant think whether in:
1. colo: more dc better or faster unit better?
2. guild: more dc better for less number of units?

Back to top Go down
xbLux
☆☆
xbLux

PostSubject: Re: team building for colo/guild   team building for colo/guild I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2013 9:28 am

1. For colo, you want speed and preferably at least two slow skill units. Recommend investing in Edwin, Nyte, or Zandes.
2. For GA, it depends on the role you will be playing and the type of guild you are in. If you are an attacker, you want fast high damage dealers. If you are defense, you want tanky with high DC.

For colo, I would only use White Tiger, Nanael, and either Delfina or Eurydike and fill in the last two spots with some B speed slows.
As for GA, I'm not great judging units for that, so I can't really help you there.
Back to top Go down
alexterrier92

PostSubject: Re: team building for colo/guild   team building for colo/guild I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2013 8:19 pm

Thanks! Am thinking of picking up alvida and paris in auction. Shud I get any? Or save for other 6*? Recommendations for other good guildbattle or colo unit?
Back to top Go down
UkyoSonoda
☆☆☆☆☆
UkyoSonoda

PostSubject: Re: team building for colo/guild   team building for colo/guild I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2013 9:27 pm

For guild battle you're going to want a high HP tanking unit to frontline even if you're on offense. The longer it takes for them to kill your tank the more attacks you can do without spending AP to heal as damage carries over from battle to battle until you spend AP to heal your units.
Back to top Go down
alexterrier92

PostSubject: Re: team building for colo/guild   team building for colo/guild I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2013 9:45 pm

I seee.. btw looking for health data for each unit and I cant seem to spot the search function in this forum
Back to top Go down
UkyoSonoda
☆☆☆☆☆
UkyoSonoda

PostSubject: Re: team building for colo/guild   team building for colo/guild I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2013 11:54 pm

In general for the most part higher DC cost = more HP in regards to melee units which will be up front due to their shorter range. There's a few exceptions here and there.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: team building for colo/guild   team building for colo/guild I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

team building for colo/guild
Page 1 of 1