Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Looking for allies to complete Mina's boot camp

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
nekoOyabun

Looking for allies to complete Mina's boot camp Empty
PostSubject: Looking for allies to complete Mina's boot camp   Looking for allies to complete Mina's boot camp I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 2:19 am

Hello, just started playing (2nd day) and need allies to complete Mina's Boot Camp, which has time limit. I've posted and requested via the ingame few times but no response Neutral . Maybe my level is too low? My leader is Orlando lv.15 (3569/2318/B). Can anyone please be my ally, even for temporary? Once I clear the boot camp, you may 'unfriend' me. Thanks in advance.

My ID 73489106
Back to top Go down
Momokomoko

Momokomoko

PostSubject: Re: Looking for allies to complete Mina's boot camp   Looking for allies to complete Mina's boot camp I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 2:44 am

i'll add you.. one moment.. and please add mysister too.. she just started and is having the same dilemma.. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://draeismomo.wordpress.com
nekoOyabun

PostSubject: Re: Looking for allies to complete Mina's boot camp   Looking for allies to complete Mina's boot camp I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 2:50 am

Momokomoko, accepted and braved Very Happy
Thank you, I'll let you know once my boot camp with Mina and helmut are done. You can remove me then.
I'll add your sister too when I receive the invite.
Back to top Go down
Momokomoko

Momokomoko

PostSubject: Re: Looking for allies to complete Mina's boot camp   Looking for allies to complete Mina's boot camp I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 2:59 am

I'm fine with staying allies. I just replaced someone who hasnt been online for a while. Will tell her to add you when she gets home.. Have fun.. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://draeismomo.wordpress.com
MythSearcher
☆☆☆☆
MythSearcher

PostSubject: Re: Looking for allies to complete Mina's boot camp   Looking for allies to complete Mina's boot camp I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 10:37 am

Add my alt, 56657669.
Reamy or Ignat as leader, @lv 97 and 70, should help you to get pass without much problem.

My main account need to prepare for arena and cannot accept allies with weak leaders(since arena randomly calls 2 allies and their strength are important.)

Also, leveling up 2* cards are not really useful, spread your exp to different 2* and 3* and keep each lv at 10, and use them as feeders once you get 4* cards.

Save all your TE and Potions, the non-(P) ones can help you buy 5* later, the (P) ones help you in events.
Back to top Go down
nekoOyabun

PostSubject: Re: Looking for allies to complete Mina's boot camp   Looking for allies to complete Mina's boot camp I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 9:01 pm

Thanks MythSearcher for the tips. Currently I only own one 4* card, understandable because I just started playing.

BTW, how do I add ally by ID?
Back to top Go down
franklieu

franklieu

PostSubject: Re: Looking for allies to complete Mina's boot camp   Looking for allies to complete Mina's boot camp I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 12:43 am

You go to trade, type in the ID number and from there you can add people as allies.
Back to top Go down
nekoOyabun

PostSubject: Re: Looking for allies to complete Mina's boot camp   Looking for allies to complete Mina's boot camp I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 3:23 am

Thanks @franklieu for the info.
@MythSearcher, I've send recruit request to Reamy.
Back to top Go down
MythSearcher
☆☆☆☆
MythSearcher

PostSubject: Re: Looking for allies to complete Mina's boot camp   Looking for allies to complete Mina's boot camp I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 8:21 am

Added =)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking for allies to complete Mina's boot camp   Looking for allies to complete Mina's boot camp I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Looking for allies to complete Mina's boot camp
Page 1 of 1