Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Is anyone getting a, "We're not able to connect error?"

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
King of Flames

King of Flames

Is anyone getting a, "We're not able to connect error?" Empty
PostSubject: Is anyone getting a, "We're not able to connect error?"   Is anyone getting a, "We're not able to connect error?" I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 10:36 pm

I just suddenly cant connect, and my net connection is stable
Back to top Go down
Kadaan
☆☆☆
Kadaan

PostSubject: Re: Is anyone getting a, "We're not able to connect error?"   Is anyone getting a, "We're not able to connect error?" I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 10:37 pm

Yep, came here to see if anyone else was getting the same. Glad I'm not the only one.

Tried on both an Android phone and an iPhone.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fantasicawiki.com/
Kadaan
☆☆☆
Kadaan

PostSubject: Re: Is anyone getting a, "We're not able to connect error?"   Is anyone getting a, "We're not able to connect error?" I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 10:38 pm

Looks like it's Mobage. Rage of Bahamut and Blood Brothers both can't connect for me either.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fantasicawiki.com/
King of Flames

King of Flames

PostSubject: Re: Is anyone getting a, "We're not able to connect error?"   Is anyone getting a, "We're not able to connect error?" I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 10:39 pm

Looks like the event might be extended, like last time when the game erred and they extended it for a day.
Back to top Go down
King of Flames

King of Flames

PostSubject: Re: Is anyone getting a, "We're not able to connect error?"   Is anyone getting a, "We're not able to connect error?" I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 10:40 pm

Ah, nvm its back up
Back to top Go down
rourou1423
☆☆
rourou1423

PostSubject: Re: Is anyone getting a, "We're not able to connect error?"   Is anyone getting a, "We're not able to connect error?" I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 1:24 pm

Embarassed
It always prompt this error message after i defeat the boss monster.. when I reconnect...
Crying or Very sad
the quest timer is doing its countdown.. but the quest are undone.. Crying or Very sad
all the exp,luna all gone but timer are working.. what the... T____T
so sad so sad.. haih..
hopefully it can be solve very very soon... Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is anyone getting a, "We're not able to connect error?"   Is anyone getting a, "We're not able to connect error?" I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Is anyone getting a, "We're not able to connect error?"
Page 1 of 1