Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Can`t connect to the game, anybody having the same problem?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
reyrey

Can`t connect to the game, anybody having the same problem? Empty
PostSubject: Can`t connect to the game, anybody having the same problem?   Can`t connect to the game, anybody having the same problem? I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 10:09 pm

always stuck at getting new contents...  any solutions to this problem highly appreciated thank you
Back to top Go down
skrfirefly
☆☆☆
skrfirefly

PostSubject: Re: Can`t connect to the game, anybody having the same problem?   Can`t connect to the game, anybody having the same problem? I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 12:03 am

Happened to me Yesterday,What you have to do is to:
(reinstall the game),
delete it from application page and re-download it.

i tried clearing the cache and it doesn't work
Back to top Go down
terafirma81

terafirma81

PostSubject: Re: Can`t connect to the game, anybody having the same problem?   Can`t connect to the game, anybody having the same problem? I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 8:45 pm

skrfirefly wrote:
Happened to me Yesterday,What you have to do is to:
(reinstall the game),
delete it from application page and re-download it.

i tried clearing the cache and it doesn't work
^that doesn't help me

i use my sis's wifi hotspot to be able to update.
what u can do is try use someone else's wifi/hotspot from another telecom

im using this method for every event update on my iPhone4
Back to top Go down
Ghost_Star
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Ghost_Star

PostSubject: Re: Can`t connect to the game, anybody having the same problem?   Can`t connect to the game, anybody having the same problem? I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 8:51 pm

my works wifi has blocked the specific data packets involved in updating the game, so when an update comes out i will get that error, or get hung up on that. Also if i say use a free wifi spot somewhere with super crappy speeds i will also get hung up.

so first thing would be to try swapping wifi networks and see if you can get a better one. if your on your home one do a hard reset of your modem and router... ie unplug them for about 10-20 seconds so the memory is all the way cleared out then power them back on.

also if you never turn your phone off the ram or memory can get... funky, so try just restarting the phone, turn it of for about 30 seconds then power it back up and try again.

if you only use a data plan to get online, clear out the cache for the google play app as this has been known to effect the updating of some apps. also go into your settings and insure that your 'use packet data' option is turned on. if you need some detailed steps on how to do those just let me know.
Back to top Go down
terafirma81

terafirma81

PostSubject: Re: Can`t connect to the game, anybody having the same problem?   Can`t connect to the game, anybody having the same problem? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 12:57 am

Ghost_Star wrote:
my works wifi has blocked the specific data packets involved in updating the game, so when an update comes out i will get that error, or get hung up on that. Also if i say use a free wifi spot somewhere with super crappy speeds i will also get hung up.

so first thing would be to try swapping wifi networks and see if you can get a better one. if your on your home one do a hard reset of your modem and router... ie unplug them for about 10-20 seconds so the memory is all the way cleared out then power them back on.

also if you never turn your phone off the ram or memory can get... funky, so try just restarting the phone, turn it of for about 30 seconds then power it back up and try again.

if you only use a data plan to get online, clear out the cache for the google play app as this has been known to effect the updating of some apps. also go into your settings and insure that your 'use packet data' option is turned on. if you need some detailed steps on how to do those just let me know.
that's interesting will try it for next update Smile
Back to top Go down
CrodoBaggins

CrodoBaggins

PostSubject: Re: Can`t connect to the game, anybody having the same problem?   Can`t connect to the game, anybody having the same problem? I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 7:14 am

I'm new to the forums, not new to the game. So let me first start by saying hello to you all!

Now the reason why I registered - besides being able to join in on the discussions and trades and whatnot around here - is because I too am having trouble connecting to the game.

Recently I switched from my Iphone 3gs to a new HTC One (best move ever!) and managed to get my HTC One registered for Fantasica. When I try to log on, all is fine, except when I try to use my home Wifi.
It let's me connect to the game through Wifi if I play on my (now unregistered) Iphone, but not on my HTC! If I disable Wifi, it's no problem though...

I've tried deleting the cache, all other Fantasica related data, even reinstalled the game, but I simply can't start the game on my HTC while using my home Wifi.
Anybody encountered this before? And if so, how did/can you fix it?

Hope I can get a reply or two Very Happy
Back to top Go down
CrodoBaggins

CrodoBaggins

PostSubject: Re: Can`t connect to the game, anybody having the same problem?   Can`t connect to the game, anybody having the same problem? I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2013 1:09 pm

CrodoBaggins wrote:
I'm new to the forums, not new to the game. So let me first start by saying hello to you all!

Now the reason why I registered - besides being able to join in on the discussions and trades and whatnot around here - is because I too am having trouble connecting to the game.

Recently I switched from my Iphone 3gs to a new HTC One (best move ever!) and managed to get my HTC One registered for Fantasica. When I try to log on, all is fine, except when I try to use my home Wifi.
It let's me connect to the game through Wifi if I play on my (now unregistered) Iphone, but not on my HTC! If I disable Wifi, it's no problem though...

I've tried deleting the cache, all other Fantasica related data, even reinstalled the game, but I simply can't start the game on my HTC while using my home Wifi.

Bump for my question Sad 
Just a matter of time before I contact Mobage for this I guess.
Back to top Go down
Ghost_Star
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Ghost_Star

PostSubject: Re: Can`t connect to the game, anybody having the same problem?   Can`t connect to the game, anybody having the same problem? I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2013 1:19 pm

CrodoBaggins wrote:

Its rather weird that you can access the game via wifi on your iphone but not your android.... There are however a few things to try. First i suggest is clearing the cache of google play as the game pings the play store for updates.... although this is unlikly to fix things as you can get on via your data plan... The next thing would be resetting your modem & router & phone. Unplug your modem & router then disable your phones wifi. wait about a full min before replugging your modem in, wait for it to get all the way connected, then turn your router on, wait for it to get all the way connected, then turn your phones wifi on... or maybe better to turn your phone off then back on once your router/modem are back on. This allow the phone to connect to the router fresh. you could also log into your router and just poke around its settings and make sure your not maxed out on devices or you have some funny setting in there as its most likely some sort of data packet that google and apple doesnt thats getting messed up in your router.
Back to top Go down
CrodoBaggins

CrodoBaggins

PostSubject: Re: Can`t connect to the game, anybody having the same problem?   Can`t connect to the game, anybody having the same problem? I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2013 6:34 pm

Thanks a lot for your reply Ghost_Star.
Tried all of the above, unfortunately it's still not connecting through wifi and my data plan has run out, so i'm forced to play on my unregistered iphone for now lol (no trades and receiving inbox stuff ftw)...

Have yet to poke around the router settings, but i'm sceptical.
Back to top Go down
Ghost_Star
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Ghost_Star

PostSubject: Re: Can`t connect to the game, anybody having the same problem?   Can`t connect to the game, anybody having the same problem? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 2:24 pm

someone mentioned doing this in another thread and it reminded of something i use to do when my wifi at work as blocking me. i would load up fanta at home then when i got to work in would minimize the game, connect to the work wifi then just open the game again bypassing the loading... so next month just load up the game off your data plan then switch over to your wifi.
Back to top Go down
CrodoBaggins

CrodoBaggins

PostSubject: Re: Can`t connect to the game, anybody having the same problem?   Can`t connect to the game, anybody having the same problem? I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 4:33 pm

Tried that too, and unfortunately I (still) can't 'ninja-use' my own wifi if I load up the game elsewhere.

I am now using my neighbours' wifi, that works perfectly. I hope they don't mind though, since I was only allowed to use it a while back when we had just ordered our new internet haha!

Anyway, it must be the router settings somewhere, no idea what else it could be cuz wifi at work and neighbour wifi both work perfectly fine..

Thanks again for the help Ghost, really appreciate it!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can`t connect to the game, anybody having the same problem?   Can`t connect to the game, anybody having the same problem? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Can`t connect to the game, anybody having the same problem?
Page 1 of 1