Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

best times to draw?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
lnzimcguire_

lnzimcguire_

best times to draw? Empty
PostSubject: best times to draw?   best times to draw? I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 2:29 pm

i recently started buying boxes and was wondering if there was a better time of day to draw? i noticed people were drawing more 5/6* cards in the morning it seems, is this true? i could be imagining it but it seemed like there was a pattern for better draws. anywho let me your recent accounts and if there is any truth to this. Smile
Back to top Go down
Varis
☆☆☆
Varis

best times to draw? Empty
PostSubject: Re: best times to draw?   best times to draw? I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 3:29 pm

Check out this thread here: https://fantasica.forumotion.com/t388-rare-card-report

We worked on that for awhile the first few weeks I was playing. The end result seemed (at least to me) to be that there really is no discernible "best time" to open packs. Nor is there any real pattern that I could figure out for which cards are pulled when.

If you notice a pattern we didn't, though, by all means point it out. Good luck! Smile
Back to top Go down

best times to draw?
Page 1 of 1