Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

which cardpack is the best to draw from?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
grimgirl1

which cardpack is the best to draw from? Empty
PostSubject: which cardpack is the best to draw from?   which cardpack is the best to draw from? I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2013 4:58 pm

Premium mega box -3000
Premium box-1500
Premium card pack- 100 300

step up pack-?????

Of course you already know this but i just want to know how many cards you get in each pack... and which should i draw from if i want a 6★ - 7★.  And have you tried the pack you are sugesting? Were you successfull?

Last edited by grimgirl1 on Sat Oct 19, 2013 4:59 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : cardpack, card, pack, draw)
Back to top Go down
UkyoSonoda
☆☆☆☆☆
UkyoSonoda

PostSubject: Re: which cardpack is the best to draw from?   which cardpack is the best to draw from? I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2013 6:35 pm

If your luck is like mine its probably better just to buy TE with your coins to buy the 6-7* card you want from another player... lol XD
Back to top Go down
grimgirl1

PostSubject: Re: which cardpack is the best to draw from?   which cardpack is the best to draw from? I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2013 7:59 pm

Oh its supper crappy but its my first card pull which is why I'm soooo curious... and if I'm paying 30$ or so compared to 15 i better be getting more than one card. Lol. Js... there can be luck in numbers. O.o pluss... im just really wondering what the difference is... since they don't say.
Back to top Go down
matakaw
☆☆
matakaw

PostSubject: Re: which cardpack is the best to draw from?   which cardpack is the best to draw from? I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2013 8:46 pm

Just buy 300 first to test your luck.

Don't buy 3000 if you regret the crappy units. The 6* has a low odds to get.

Or if you join the events, its up to you if you buy that 3000 to get more Sword Tickets.
Back to top Go down
AzakaZero
☆☆☆☆
AzakaZero

PostSubject: Re: which cardpack is the best to draw from?   which cardpack is the best to draw from? I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 20, 2013 5:39 am

Like many have said before, if you buy packs, buy them for the event items you get with them (i.e. sword tickets in this event) and only if you are serious about competing in the current event.

Regular packs (premium pack 300coins, premium box 1500coins, premium megabox 3000coins) have the annoying property of sometimes yielding 3* cards. I hate drawing 3* cards so I avoid them like the plague. (btw, pack is one card, box is 6 cards and megabox is 14 cards)

Always keep in mind that the odds for drawing a 6* from a pack is 0.2%, and the 5* chance is 2%. If you are going to spend $30, buy 30TE in the shop and trade someone for a cheap 6*. You may need a little more than 30TE but not much, depending on the card. (don't buy Alexander, he sucks)

Sometimes they run something called a dream chest which only yields 4* cards and above. If you want to buy packs just for fun (like the lottery) then wait for a dream chest, you'll be somewhat less disappointed and the 4*s you draw can be levelled to 40 and sold for 1TE each.
Back to top Go down
grimgirl1

PostSubject: Re: which cardpack is the best to draw from?   which cardpack is the best to draw from? I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 20, 2013 2:52 pm

Thank you aka. You've answered me best. ♥
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: which cardpack is the best to draw from?   which cardpack is the best to draw from? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

which cardpack is the best to draw from?
Page 1 of 1